Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

+3
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Night Angel Kage
Spartan
7 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG Empty DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

Post by Spartan Sat 9 Oct - 15:51:27

In Chracter (IC):Bertran sat in the throne room while a man sat before him trembling.He hated listening to people's stories of how someone had robbed them or some other problem that was wasting his time.But this case was different.Several men were starting a rebellion against him and his master Inito and they being the leaders had been caught and brought to him.

"So you don't like the way Inito and I run the world?"Bertran asked sarcastically.

A man named Thane spat in his direction and yelled."You and that filthy used to be god should rot in the void for all eternity!"

"Why thank you for the compliment Thane.But now it is time for your fate to be decided.Inito,Master,What should be done with these men?"

Inito raised his hand and the men started writhing in pain on the floor.He then sent them to a new place he had created recently for people he didn't like other than the void.It was called Lex it was a place were the dead were sent to endure horrible tortures for eternity.

Inito laughed at the men after they disappeared and a servant made the unfortunate mistake of asking were he had sent the men.

Inito said."Let me show you."

The man disappeared into Lex for eternity and none of the other servants said a word.

Out Of Character (OOC):Here is the opening post for the RPG!
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG Empty Re: DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

Post by Night Angel Kage Sun 10 Oct - 13:33:11

Kage walked into the room, he was dressed in dark clothing from head to toe. his black eyes darted from exit to exit from man to man. He was making sure that he knew there faces for when the time came if he had to kill them. Phoenix was strapped to his back, and he emanated a aura of power and death. "Inito I and midnight recently annihilated a small group of rebels a couple of leagues away from the castle north. I saw another group approaching from the south what should be done."

Kage knelled before Inito and awaited his kings answer.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Mon 11 Oct - 12:53:32

Inito stared at the man and thought of what should be done.

"Kill them all but the leaders I want them alive in front of me.I have a place for people like them.Go now and have them back within two days or you shall join them and you will not like their punishment.Now be off!"

"Bertran go and help them you take care of these men you and Ash can take command of my troops and it will be quick work."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bertran stood and went to the barracks where Inito's troops and his own stayed.He went in and an argument had broken out between several individuals.Bertran raised his hand and the whole group fell dead.

"Anyone else have a problem!?Good.Now we have an assignment to do,pull yourselves together and let's go."

They all walked out of the city and met with the other troops led by Kage and Midnight.Bertran then ordered the troops in order.

"Trolls get in formation!Orcs get in formation!Demons get in formation!You all know what is to be done!We will crush the rebellion and restore peace to this world!Kill them all accept for their leaders bring them to me!Now march!"

"Kage take your troops and lead them around and flank the enemy.We will take them at nightfall."

Bertran then jumped on Ash and took off into the sky and took a look at their so called rebellion group.

Haha Ash this is going to be easy!We have around three thousand soldiers alone not counting the other thousand or more led by cage!We don't even have all our troops!We will have them tonight.

Bertran don't get to cocky they could have more troops on the way thhey have about a thousand and could have more still in the mountains that have split from the group for this very reason.

You might be right we will search for them now.Head for the mountains.

You got it.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 11 Oct - 13:42:17

Kage flew on midnight letting the troops see him. He had told them to be as quite as possible he wanted his attack to be a surprise if possible. He thought that a few wards should be in order and so he flicked his hand toward his group of soldiers. He was pleased with his work. He flew lower to the ground, landed and dismounted Midnight. And now he waited for his soldiers to catch up and also for when the rebellion was in sight. How dare the rebellion oppose the peace of this land. He would destroy them. " don't be to hasty Kage." Midnight turned one great black eye on him and Kage knew he was right. He had to strike at the right time. Then his soldiers appeared and all that was left to do was wait for the right time to strike.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Wed 13 Oct - 17:19:39

Bertran contacted Kage through their minds.Kage we are attacking at nightfall and their are plenty of troops that have fallen behind and are in the mountains where me and Ash are.We are going to do as much as we can to deplete their forces but I can't take them all out before they scatter so don't get to cocky because they will be coming to aid the others.

Ash head down and light them on fire!And I will add my skill to the mix!

Ash let several jets of flame onto the enemy and Bertran jumped off and pulled out his black sword.He then took down three men with one swipe taking all their heads off and then turning and looking for someone else to go after when Inito contacted him.

Bertran there is another force coming in from the plains as well as the ones in the mountains you are fighting.Let them go and take out the people in the plains.

Yes master.Ash let's go!Kage we are heading towards the plains you finish up the rest there and the take the ones in the mountains.

Trolls come with me we have work to do.Charge the enemy!
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 16 Oct - 14:24:19

A little ways off, Varaug and his Baalzadeen walked through a village, from the flag inside, he could tell that these were some weaker rebels, dreaming of slaying Inito, but not taking as much of a stand.

It's time to pick a side... Varaug said as much to himself as to his baalzadeen.
You know I shall stand with you until our deaths, it replied.

Varaug smiled to himself, a dark smile filled with unexplainable sorrow, and summoned his daegger beside him. He put two hands out together, and they faced the village. Burn those houses slowly. He thought while tapping into his magic. The tops of the houses began to alight, but then he stopped the flow of magic. Sweat was over his entire body.

I'm out of shape Varaug mocked himself.
You just need more power, Varaug. Wouldn't it be fun taking them out one by one?

Without hesitation Varaug drew his two-handed sword and at a fast pace ran towards the houses, and pulled his mask over his face. His baalzadeen simply smiled as he as well joined Varaug.

Varaug walked into a house, and saw a child sleeping in a bed. He clutched his head as memories of his childhood flooded him, and left the house. This time, he moved to the middle of the village, and bid his baalzadeen and daegger to slay all in this village.

His baalzadeen stalked slowly into a nearby house, and using one of his claws cut a man's throat. The baalzadeen smiled at the blood gushing out. It then moved from house to house, gutting and killing others, without even wanting to show his true strength.

Varaug glanced at a house, and sensed a presence inside it. Licking his lips at the fun, he got the daegger to fly and cut the man, through his back, and out his heart. Varaug then continued, with the precision of a master painter making the daegger slay all in its path, while he heard his baalzadeen do the rest of the work.

--A presence-- Behind! In one swift motion, Varaug sliced the man in half with his two-hand, swearing at himself, because he hadn't noticed his presence. The man's two halves dropped to the ground, the half with his head moaning, and crying as he wouldn't lapse into death, and unspeakable pain erupted through his body. The man's lower body twitched.

Once finished with the village, Varaug decided he should be ready by now to meet Bertran, and enlist.

I wish to see Bertran, said Varaug to his baalzadeen.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 16 Oct - 14:48:14

Natsu stared at the colliding armies with confusion. Who to join, he wondered. It looks like the good wouldn't come out of this war alive, but he wasn't that eager to turn into a murderer. Sensing his thoughts, Erza scowled at him.

We have to help someone, you know. If we stay useless during this war, then we can't have an opinion on who comes out because we never tried to change the outcome.

Natsu replied, "That's all this war is: useless. Pointless exchanges of battle between one group and the other to determine superiority."

Say what you want, but don't regret the outcome of this war.

I know, Natsu thought to Erza.

Natsu was laying against a tree, while Erza was a few miles out, hunting. He felt lonely without her, so he extended his mind all around him, encountering the animals of the forest, but stayed careful not to stray his mind within reach of the battling magicians and riders. He encountered many consciousnesses, from beings as small as ants to even a Nagra. Watch out for that Nagra, Erza.

That puny-hairy-man is no match for my claws.

Amused at her response, Natsu layed back against the tree to drift away into his dreams.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 16 Oct - 15:22:04

There!, Varaug's baalzadeen pointed suddenly.

Varaug instantly merged his entire conciousness and dove into his baalzadeen's ocean mind. He laughed, the ecstasy of being in the mind of someone so close to you...its unrivaled. Suddenly, he sensed it...a dragon.

Very sharp of you. Varaug said to his Baalzadeen.
I just noticed that some beings had died, and sensed a large predator...
Let's go after it!

Varaug jumped onto his Baalzadeen's back, and wings sprouted suddenly. Warm Life-Blood splattered over Varaug's legs. Suddenly, his baalzadeen took off, it flew towards the dragon which grew bigger, as they got closer. They then sensed another presence, whose mind was probing things around it.

A...rider?, Varaug asked.
No mistaking it...
Let's meet this rider, he may be an ally.

Last edited by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata on Sat 16 Oct - 15:43:43; edited 1 time in total
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 16 Oct - 15:25:58

(Continued)

Natsu stared at the ugly beasts Bertran had behind him.

Trolls?! How desperate to recruit monsters who don't even know how to pick up a weapon without teaching!

It's not unwarranted, Natsu. The winners of the war will rule the world, so they will have to be using whatever they got, said Erza as she flew back to the big tree that Natsu had camped at for the evening and already-here nightfall.

I don't wish to be apart of this war. They can fight all they want to, but I'm not joining them by force.

You may not have a choice if you ever cross roads with Inito.

I don't intend to. My goal and his are different, so I doubt we'll be meeting anytime during this war.

A nearby squad of troops pointed at Erza, who was clearly concealed by the trees.

"Ey! I think I saw somethin' over," he yelled, pointing at a tree Erza had broken trying to conceal herself. "Let's go check it out!"

(Will be continued later, about to go clean room...)
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 16 Oct - 15:45:24

(Continued)

Soon they spotted a golden haired male, about the age of 17 or 18. They flew towards him. The Baalzadeen flew about 30 feet above the man, and Varaug wanting to make a good first impession jumped off and landed in front of him.

"Nice to meet you", Varaug said slowly. Varaug kept his gray semi-masked eyes focused on the man's golden eyes.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 16 Oct - 16:06:52

The 5 men had run up the steep hill and were approaching Natsu. "Kid, what are you doing here?" one of them said distractedly. That same man then pointed towards the trees, where Erza's wing was in view. "Look! A dragon! That'll be worth something to the boss!"

"I don't think so," Natsu said dully, putting his hand on the hilt of his blade.

"And it's your decision, runt?" a different soldier snarled, and he went to push Natsu away, but before he could even blink, Natsu had unsheathed his sword and beheaded the three soldiers in front of him. The other two turned to run off but before they made it 5 feet Natsu had raised his hand and they burned up in ashes.

"Losers," he muttered.

He then sensed two strong minds approaching him from the skies. "Now what? Get ready Erza..."

The rider got off his dragon and the first thing Natsu noticed about him was his startling gray eyes. "Nice to meet you," the rider greeted.

Natsu grunted in response and switched to the Ancient Language and asked, "Who are you? Are you an enemy?"
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 16 Oct - 17:48:27

Varaug thought to himself and his Baalzadeen, I should speak the ancient language as well, I'll be bound to my word...If I say I will not hurt you I will be defenseless if he attacks...
State part of the truth. was his Baalzadeen's advice.

Varaug says aloud in the Ancient Language, "I have not come here to hurt you. The world is darkening and I need allies in this struggle...I don't know who's side to take. The idiots who want to take over the world, or the dead heroes who want to save it." Varaug snickers to himself before continuing, "It seems you're strong enough to fend for yourself." Varaug gestured to the three corpses and the pile of ash.

Noticing a stray soldier attempting to sneak in from the brush at the side, he silently forces his daegger to thrust itself into the man's throat, causing a choking noise from the bush.

Varaug says, "What I need are allies, but I'm not sure who to trust..."
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 16 Oct - 19:36:49

Natsu's eyes glowed with amusement as Varaug forced a dagger into a stray soldier's throat.

He thought to Erza, He only stated the part truth. I cannot blame him, however. He'd be defenseless if he said he wouldn't harm me and I attacked.

He is like you. He's trying to find his way in the world.

I know. Natsu returned his attention to Varaug.

"If you need an ally, and you truly don't mean any harm currently, I will be glad to join your side. I too am not sure who to trust, and I'm undecided on who to join in this war. The good are slow to act, and the evil are far too eager, which multiplies the mistakes they make.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 16 Oct - 19:45:50

"Aye, we could have a side of our own if we wanted... We could swear to defend each other in the Ancient Language, so none of use turn awry, but then, won't our trust be simply our bindings?", Varaug paused, and then continued, "We shall stay true to teach other, I would like to join you, and you as well may join me. Together we may change this world...As oh I love so doing."

Varaug's Baalzadeen moved forward as to show himself almost completely. His ten feet of height, and spikes down his back, his two clawed arms, and legs...They didn't seem to frighten this man at all.

Varaug's Balzadeen not used to talking declares in its forced raspy voice, "This alliance shall change even the fate of this world."

Varaug then did something he had never done before. He removed his mirror mask, which reflects the enemies face upon themselves. He gave this golden haired man a glimpse of his real face. Pale, from lack of sunlight, but still having strength. He has a scar from the top left of his face, to the bottom right, almost stating why he wears a mask.

Varaug said, "You are the first to ever see my face."

Varaug's Baalzadeen disliking talking projected his voice in the Dragon's the man's and Varaug's head.
What shall we do now? Shall we destroy both armies, or shall we hide and strike slowly? Shall we grow stronger with more allies?
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 16 Oct - 20:40:11

Natsu's face gained a small smile. We should hide and then strike. Both armies will be exhausted from fighting by then, and it will make our jobs even easier. We should also work on recruiting riders. We can't hope to bring Inito down without help, Natsu said, projecting his thought towards Varaug, his dragon, and Erza. I also have yet to formally introduce myself. I am Natsu, rider of Erza, master of fire.

On this note, Erza fully revealed herself by flying upwards out of the trees. We need to start recruiting as soon as we can. After that, we will train until the armies have fought in a few battles, Erza shared. All four were careful to hide their minds in case someone came close, and Natsu had cast a spell when Varaug had come up, to hide their voices from eavesdroppers. He then hid his mind, and made sure Varaug's and his dragon's minds were hidden as well.

Natsu then turned to Varaug's dragon, and bowed. Whom do I have the pleasure of meeting, Skulbaka? Erza followed his suit by bowing as well, something that surprised Natsu, as Erza was never shown as humble before.

Noting his expression, Erza thought to him, We need to ally with them. If we do, we become a third party to which the ruling of the world falls to. We want to make this right, correct?

You are correct, as always, partner of my heart.

Natsu then turned his attention back to Varaug. So we're going to recruit members, and train, correct?
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 16 Oct - 20:57:12

Varaug pondered this, then replied, "Yes that'd be the best plan...None should find out about us. As well, my Baalzadeen, does not have a name, as a mere word cannot capture it's essence. It is just a Baalzadeen, my name for a tainted dragon. You may call him what you see fit of a nickname, but he shall have no regular name."

Varaug's Baalzadeen noticed the attention was on him, and smiled, a wicked smile showing off his blood-stained teeth.

Varaug then thought more and said, "I am normally nomadic, though we shall find a shelter for us. My name..?"

Varaug lowered his head respectfully to Erza, and Natsu, and said, "My name is Varaug, nice to meet the two of you as well. I am a bit out of shape magic-wise, but I can hold my own with a sword, and my daegger normally floats beside me. Do you know where we can find dragon riders, or allies?".

Varaug looked at the sun, noticed the time, and dropped his mask over his face and continues, "Shall we leave for shelter now?"

Varaug thought to his Baalzadeen, Finally I can exercise control over this world, imagine us, with allies changing as we see fit.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 16 Oct - 21:11:54

"Nice to meet you, Varaug. We should find shelter soon, but first we should dispose of these," said Natsu, who pointed at the bodies laying on the ground with disgust. Natsu raised a hand, and the rest of the bodies burnt into ashes. Erza then flapped her wings and the ashes blew away into the wind.

Now, I know someone who will likely join us, and the three of us will be the leaders of our clan, which deserves a name, now that I think about it.

We don't need a lot of riders on our side as much as we need troops. Also, our troops shouldn't dominate in numbers, but in skill. They'll all be skilled Assassins and Magicians, trained to fight well in even the darkest of darkness.

Our shelter needs to be big and hidden, Erza piped in. We'll examine the war from there, and train in peace, knowing that we'll be safe from anyone in our base, and there's also the fact that no one really knows of us.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Sun 17 Oct - 9:57:10

Somewhere not far away Iltya was watching together with Saoirse; both hiding their presence as usual.
They are all fools..they fight for no other reason than power..how stupid of them..the evil, the good they are all the same. Iltya stated.
Saoirse agreed true they do not know the true meaning of fight..we know it
A thought passed Iltya's mind should we uncover some of our presence? That way we would get some attention and than we may find someone who knows something about the murderer I and you are searching for..For myself, for my family, for you dear Saoirse and for our clan!
Calm down Iltya, do not get reckless. However I like your idea, but lets not show them all of our power or else they will find us as a risk they should dispose of.was Saoirse's answer.
They have spread some of their presence all around the place to get some attention.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 17 Oct - 10:04:46

As Natsu was about to get on Erza, he felt a powerful presence reveal itself across the battlefield, near the trees on the other side. Erza, do you feel that?

Yes, and it's not Kage or Bertran, and Varaug is closer to us than...Wait! It's another rider and dragon!

Natsu mentally contacted Varaug, Varaug, find us a shelter, I just saw something important.

Without waiting for an answer, Natsu hopped onto Erza, and flew over to the source.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Sun 17 Oct - 10:14:51

Iltya smiledIt seems our plan is already starting to work, I feel the presence of another rider and dragon closing by.

You are right, but let's be careful those two could be a problem if made into an enemy. replied Saoirse.

Of course we have to be very careful, just as we always are. Lets wait for them to get here and see with what they can provide us.

They both stepped out of the shadows, silently waiting.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 17 Oct - 12:03:45

Varaug dropped his face into his palms, when Natsu left. He had also sensed the presence.

"So much for teamwork!", Varaug yelled. Varaug pulled his shining metal mask over his face, but purposely letting his eyes show. He jumped onto his Baalzadeen while it grew its wings, and summoned his daegger. They together flew to the same source of the strong presence.

Let's watch from the side, and keep ourselves hidden., Varaug's Baalzadeen told him, and they took a longer way around, watching Erza and Natsu, as well as attempting to find the presence.

Varaug made sure to hide his presence, and his Baalzadeen's and they gradually moved towards the strong source.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 17 Oct - 13:30:39

Natsu inwardly smiled as he heard Varaug yell. I'll have to apologize later for that, he remarked. He watched as a bright blue dragon and rider walked out of the shadows. Judging by the way the rider walked, he could tell it was an elf, but her face was hidden by a blue mask and a black hood.

Natsu jumped off of Erza when she was 15 feet from the ground. Erza landed behind him. Natsu turned to face the rider.

"Who're you? You don't look like you're part of the rebellion or on Inito's side," Natsu noticed.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Sun 17 Oct - 16:13:34

I probably wasn't the only one hearing this yell. And the source it came from is hidden Iltya remarked to Saoirse.
Yes but let's deal with the rider on sight for now The dragon replied
Of course was all Iltya said

Iltya examined the rider and his dragon very thoughtfully. Saoirse was watching too, very cautious and aware of what Iltya was going to say. She found it very risky.

"My name is Iltya and this is my dragon, her name is Saoirse. And who do you and your dragon might be? Oh you are right I'm not from around these parts, I came from a certain part of wilderness and I'm here for revenge," Iltya replied.

Hey Iltya are you sure you should be that trustful? You usually aren't around people you don't know. Saoirse warned.

I know. But if we don't tell enough we may find ourselves in trouble there is a rider and a dragon before us, and there is someone else, the on the yell came from and we have no idea who it is or where they are. So we just might tell him something, I doubt it will be of another use than to let him trust us, Saoirse. Was Iltya's answer to Saoirse.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 17 Oct - 16:37:21

Revenge? I wonder who she's after...

Let's hope it isn't Varaug or us. If it is someone on the other sides, then we would share a common goal
, Erza said.

"My name is Natsu and my dragon's name is Erza. I serve no part in this war but my own. Me and a friend have teamed up to end this war, and make a side of our own. We intend to end these ridiculous wars. You said you're here for revenge. Are you after someone from the other sides?"

Natsu contacted Varaug, her name is Iltya and her dragon's name is Saoirse. I don't think they're on either of the other sides. She also says she's here for revenge.

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Sun 17 Oct - 17:01:14

Iltya decided to speak in the Ancient language"Basically my whole family got killed when I was only three and my dragon's relatives got wiped out too. We don't know who did it, it may be a same person for both acts or there may be more into this. We don't know who it is but we will find out and get our revenge. I can join you for the time being but I can not force you to trust me and neither will I trust anyone except my dragon and myself. If you and your friend haven't done it than consider us your allies as long as you will present no threat to me or my dragon. And just to let you know, I won't accept trickery or any kind of lies."

Saoirse was evidently amused That was a long, but a good speach considering you are mostly a loner.
Iltya just snorted at that comment Hmpf. This will hopefuly make them tell us in the ancient language that they have not done such an act. Also hopefuly without anything to hide from us. Well if not we will just have to make it sure for ourselves at some point.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next