Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

+3
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Night Angel Kage
Spartan
7 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 0:36:27

OOC- I wasn't planning on gaining anymore. Also I am not planning on even getting into a fight. Kage will turn out alright in the end.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 0:37:13

Alleria had been flying on talos for two days before she spotted the black dragon..
"A member of this famed resistence perhaps?'"
"Or another of the Fallen Gods Minions?" Taloss Voice boomed in her head
"There is only one way to Find out" she said with a smirk on her face
with out answering Talos Dived for the Sleeping Dragon and rider
Landing but a few feet from the young man she was startled by the amount of pure energy coming from the man and the speed in which he unsheathed his Sword,
"Well what a nice thing to Find in the desert, a Fool and his Dragon"
Drekea
Drekea
The Mr. Rogers of this Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 0:48:51

Kage laughed as he looked at the rider.

" I have no wish to fight you but you underestimate me if you think I am a fool."

"I give you a chance to back of for I have no wish to fight but I will protect myself if necessary."

Kage wondered who this Rider was so he said so, "who are you though rider?
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 0:56:16

with a smile on her face Alleria answer "Well kind sir i was not questioning your Power mearly your intelligience and as to your final question you may Call me Alleria"

as she had no wish to fight him she dismounted and sent Talos to hunt crouching near him she asks "Tell Me.. who are you?"

OOC: wow my character is kind of mean lol
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 1:10:29

OOC- I feel offended. LOl

" I am quite smart if I say so Myself." Kage laughed Insanely again and pondered what to tell her..." I am Kage I used to work for Inito but have gone my own way I work for myself and spend my time training, Right now I believe there are at least three dragon riders looking to end me, I killed all of these soldiers and now I am resting as I have not slept for a while." Kage closed his eyes again but did not sleep.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 1:18:19

"You abandon a maniacal god and he only sends three riders?" The longer she spent here the crazyer he seemed "Perhaps your not as usefull at you think"
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 1:23:02

Kage opened his eyes. " who says I am useful? I left the god to go my own way and live for myself. Those riders happened to be bent of killing me because I am near insanity and am a danger to a lot of people." Kage laughed at admitting he was nearly insane. " also these three riders are very powerful so don't underestimate them."
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 1:25:56

"hmm.. So these three riders they are neutral or some such?"
How far could he have slipped into insanity... should i kill him? if only to releave his suffering...No
"Where would i find these Neutral Riders?"
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 1:31:00

Kage laughed again. " don't worry to much about me being inasane Midnight here is keeping me sane and as long as he is around I am fine, except for my insane laughter."

Kage patted Midnight as he spoke and then adressed her question. " The last time I saw these Riders they were at the Baors, don't go facing them yourself. Feel free to leave next time you see me though don't try and start a fight I am not so easy to kill, Other then that I think they are neutral when you meet them you may even decide to join them." Kage patted Midnight again and closed his eyes resting.

Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 1:40:58

As the conversasion wasa ending Talos arived back
"In the mountains hmm... Well Best of luck to you" she shounted as she hoped onto Talos and he launched into the air
"So we head back to the Beor Mountains..."
"I doubt it will end as badly as last time" Taloss Voice boomed again in her head
"Aye, that was almost 90 years ago"
"indeed i cant imagine all of those villages remember us" after a number of hours of flight they neared the edge of the Beors
Searching with her mind she probed the aarea of the Mountains Tha mad man had pointed out.. She Senced somthing.. like a dragon but.. Off Twisted with demonic Magic
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 1:43:08

Kage continued to res and finall went to sleep.

OOC- WHich is what I am going to do right now so g'night.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 9:24:00

Natsu was pinned down by Erza, who seemed to be enjoying herself. Natsu grinned, this fight had just begun.

Natsu's body started glowing in fire, and it was then released. Several tentacle-like things had shot out of his body, and they threw Erza thirty yards. Erza quickly regained her composure, but Natsu raised his hand.

This fight is over. Someone is approaching.

It was true. A big dark green dragon was approaching, with a female elf on the back with long dark hair, with dark green armor.

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Tue 19 Oct - 9:48:53

Iltya sighed.
What's wrong? Saoirse asked her.

I'm bored..we had no real fight in a while, it's fun to train with you but we know each other too well. Iltya answered.

I know what you mean, I feel the same way. Should we go explore some nearby forests? Saoirse asked.

What for? Iltya moaned.

Well to get you out of the bad mood Saoirse answered and grabbed her rider roughly with her claws and flew into the sky soaring around.

Hey what's with the idea....and shouldn't we let know others where we are going?And there is also a new presence around..

Saoirse didn't even feel like answering, she was in a very cheerfull mood and she decided Iltya should share it with her. She flown as far and as high as possible, feeling Iltya's mood to slowly change.

Iltya climbed up Saoirse's paw and swung herself into the usual place, hugging Saoirse tightly I have to admit, you really know what is fun

Saoirse grinned widly displaying all her teeth Of course after all I'm a dragon and I know you better than you do yourself

Iltya smiled, being so close to her dragon made her...She couldn't even express how happy.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 10:13:07

Kage woke up and he was feeling better then ever, he didn't know how but his mind was clearer sharper less...Insane. "midnight what happened." the Black Dragon looked at him " While you were asleep I did some tampering with your mind, In short you are no longer an insane psycho who will kill everyone." What ever his partner did Kage felt good really good with a joyes laugh he leapt on to Midnight and together they launched themselves into the sky and headed toward the war.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 10:17:31

OOC: Vervada is your charater just outside of your base?
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 10:34:24

OOC-From what I can tell, they're far away from base.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 10:36:21

OOC-I am heading to the war now that is by the boars I believe. Also I was at the hardarac no i am not.

Kage was High in the air surveying the battle, the rebels had more people then he thought, but to no evail the fallen god was to powerful for them. Kage thought if he could open that void he could release a lot of people Inito didn't like and then the rebels would have reinforcements. So kage and Midnight turned around and flew toward the Baors, he would repair Kuthian because Kuthian was also the key to the void.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 10:42:55

The rider was still flying(Drekea, hurry up! Scream ) towards Natsu. As he waited, he saw Midnight fly back towards Kage's house. Natsu looked at Erza, and she got the message, and took off.

The rider had finally landed. "Who're you?" Natsu asked cautiously.

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 10:56:43

As Alleria reached the edge of the cave the other riders Dragon took flight but it wasnt the twisted one... it seemed familiar.. like an old friend they knew..
"Who're you?" the man asked
"Hello to you too.. and they say manners are dead..."
*where is his Dragon going?* Taloss voice through there mental connection
"And I Am Alleria this is Talos and who might you be?"
*I dont know but i remember something is that way.. but i cant seem to remember..*
The name seeming to be stuck on edge of her thoughts... how odd
"Am I to assume your the leader of this new Neutral group of dragon riders?"
She asked almost certain of the answer

Last edited by Drekea on Tue 19 Oct - 11:28:17; edited 1 time in total
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 11:04:32

Kage flew and landed by his stables, he hoped down from Midnight and headed toward Kuthian prepering to use some heavy magic.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 11:51:41

Natsu couldn't help but chuckle at her words. "Forgive me, my name is Natsu Dragneel and my dragon's name is Erza. As far as your second question goes, I guess it's a yes." Natsu bowed to her dragon, Talos was his name.

"So what are you two doing down here in the Beos?"
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 11:56:00

Kage walked to the shaterd remains of Kuthian raised his hand with the gedwey Ignasia and started to chant In the Ancient language, a surge of power blasted into the air and Kuthian started to repair itself...
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 12:24:13

Natsu immediately felt the signal from Erza. He turned to Alleria, "My dragon has found what she was looking for. Follow me if you want to, but there's something I need to check." Natsu pulled up his cloak, and muttered a spell in the Ancient Language. He then teleported.

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 12:30:00

OOCA-ohh telaporting.

Kage continued the Magic, Kuthian was mostly reparied now he just had to restore it's power to open the void. He changed his chants to something even more complicated. Magic was surging through the Air now Charging Kuthian, almost done kage thought.

Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 12:34:28

As they spoke She Senced a powerful burst of Magic "Did you feel that?" she said looking off in the direction his dragon had flown
"who is over there?" ( natsu Disappears) "Bah!"

*there are few Riders who could weild that type of magic* She stated over her mental link with Talos
*indeed... and most of them are dead*
*perhaps these Riders are not as neutral as the mad man said*

OOC: aww lol i had i big paragraph then you posted lol
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next