Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

+3
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Night Angel Kage
Spartan
7 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 18 Oct - 17:44:38

Natsu eventually got bored of watching the rider and dragon spar, so he went outside. He noticed the storm had returned, but it did no damage to him, as lightning and fire help him rather than hurt.

This storm is different than the last one, Erza. I can tell it is no nature-conjured storm, but rather it's a storm that's made of pure energy.

It seems to cover about half the distance of the Beor Mountains, and since Varaug isn't inside, we know it isn't him, and Iltya is still sparring, so it can't be her. It's Kage.

What is that fool playing at, conjuring up a storm like this? When Varaug gets back, we need to do something. Well, maybe. I don't have much of an intention to fight so early after joining up with Varaug and Iltya, but, if it's what needs to be done, I'll do it. We don't know Kage's motives right now, so we won't strike yet.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Mon 18 Oct - 17:50:39

Varaug, edged into the village...memories flooding his mind. There---it was...

It is...them., his Baalzadeen told him.

"Masters...I--I..", Varaug had a loss of words.

There, stood two Ra'zac in the middle of the village, looking at him closely. They were almost transforming into Lethrblaka.

"Thissss, isss not needed. We ssshall tell you the truth...Sssson, the so called deities you worship...they are ussss.", said the first Ra'zac.

Varaug blinked. Son? What is this...
Your...parents?, his Baalzadeen asked him.

"Yessss, this is true. We are your parentssss. Our generationsss have been weakened. We have etched our power into you from birth. The reassson you look human, magicians and we have worked together, ssssetting you apart from the rest. Ssssome of our power liesss within you...We ssshall, deliver to you, the rest of our power. We the so called Ra'zac, will be dying out ssssoon. We will give you almost all our powerssss. The later generationsss of the Ra'zac will be weaker...but you, oh you sssshall carry our very esssssence, we will never die out.", they continued.

Faster than Varaug could see, both Ra'zac had appeared in front of him, and each pressed one palm to his forehead. Their others hands at their sides. Power flowed into him...he transfered some energy to his Baalzadeed, which mixed with it's magic, and flowed back to him. It was like a blood system, their magic and power flowed between each other.

"This must be...why my dragon...is -not- a dragon...he is half daemon, half dragon. He has two legs, and stands on them both like a human. He has two clawed arms, and spine covering the back of his neck, to his complete bone tail. No more shall anyone call him a dragon...He is a...Draegon...something of the sorts."

Both Ra'zac jumped back, to the middle of the village, but this time their speed capped at something of an elf's speed, and to him with his enhanced senses...a slow human's speed.

"Will all your kin, now be as slow as elves?", Varaug asked.

"Yes, except for you...you ssshall live, and be our best creation.", one of the Ra'zac answered ---his mother.

They then, instead of turning into Lethrblaka faded away, like dust in wind. Dead...

Varaug pulled his mask low, and wore his hood...Now these will be essential...
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 18 Oct - 18:01:24

Kage laughed as the storm whirled around him, He was thrilled with this and it cost him almost no energy. The riders hadn't appeared yet he had no wish for a fight though. "am I prepared for a fight against inito Midnight?" Midnight still hoverd in the air the storm whirling around them, "Maybe I can't be sure, don't get cocky Kage even with these riders there are still three of them." Kage knew this and so he called upon the old Dragons that he had did a favor for in the past. They appeared there forms translucent you could barely see that they were Dragons. "yes Kage what do you want." "the power to protect my home kage answerd." You shall have it." they said and all three spirits went into his chest giving him and his Dragon there Power and passing into the void to rest." Kage felt even better and he laughed again and waited.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 18 Oct - 18:07:03

Natsu pulled up his hood, and put on his red mask. Are you sure you want to do this?

We need to. It's our right as rider and dragon.

Alright. Natsu walked to his room, and, under his bed, he pulled out a chest and opened it, revealing Igneel's Eldunari. Natsu had finally understood what Igneel had wanted him to do, why he gave him all of those scrolls, why he imbued Natsu with incredible speed, strength, and energy, and why he passed his ability to use dragon magic at will onto Erza. Natsu hopped onto Erza, and, without telling Iltya, began flying at high-speed towards Kage's house.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Mon 18 Oct - 18:10:45

Varaug, slightly thrilled at his new strength, flew his Draegon hard. Pushing his power into it, he grew the wings a bit bigger than normal, and they flew as fast as they could towards their secret base. He wished to show off to Natsu and Iltya his new power...but not his new body...not yet.

Upon arriving at the secret base, he noticed Natsu wasn't there, and so he went to see if Iltya knew about it.

Finding her, and her dragon near the training room, and tired after a spar, Varaug pulled his reflecting mask low, and hood on.

"Do you know where Natsu and Erza are..? I just went for...a short trip outside.", Varaug said.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 18 Oct - 18:20:35

Kage saw The rider coming, he was surprised that the storm wasn't harmingh him. Kage wanted to avoid a fight so he would talk with him first. Tell him he only wished to live in peace now., in the boars.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 18 Oct - 18:27:12

Natsu had arrives in a few minutes. He jumped to the ground, and Erza landed right behind him.

"Why did you conjure a storm, and what do you want with us?" Natsu asked, voice calm and leveled.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 18 Oct - 18:32:28

Kage laughed first he couldnt help it. " I conjured a storm to bring you here of course. You know my cheerfulness and such was bull. Also I am laughing because of a riders failed attempt to destroy my Eldunari and scrolls, all I want though is to settle this, I have no wish to fight only to live in my home peacfully and quitly Inito can go to hell I don't care about him anymore. The question is what is on your mind rider?"
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 18 Oct - 18:36:53

"So you conjured a storm to bring me here. Why? Why do you want me to come here? As far as what's on my mind, I cannot tell you that. My mind is my own sanctuary, but all I come here for is to finish things, whether through words, or actions." Natsu placed his hand on his sword as he finished speaking to empathize his point.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Mon 18 Oct - 18:43:04

Nodding at Iltya, after hearing that she didn't know where he was, Varaug left. He wanted to test his new strength in a raid. He and his Draegon flew to a small camp, where part of Inito's army was.

With his speedy movement, and new power it was easy to assassinate the guards. Instead of keeping his daegger floating beside him, he grasped it in his hand, and slit each man's throat. Varaug then merged his mind with his Draegon, and walked behind the second guard, that hadn't seen him. Varaug stuck his hand through the man's back, with his Draegon guiding him with its mind. He pushed into the man's body, and stopped the man's mouth with magic. Infesting the man with maggots, he let the man fall on the floor, unable to speak, and unable to scream as maggots ate him from the inside. Making the process go faster, he summoned more maggots inside of him.

Varaug stepped inside the leader's tent. He stopped the man's mouth with magic, and let the man attempt to charge his Draegon. His Draegon reached inside the man, but instead of into his body....its like his hand had faded through. It pulled out something that shined in the dark, and upon pulling it out, the light dissapeared.
The man's face took on a hollow tortured expression and he dissapeared as well.

Next, wanting to practise more magic, Varaug moved to the middle of the village and he thought to his Draegon, I wish to slay, by creating this time...
How about this...?
His Draegon projected an interesting scene in his mind, and Varaug followed it through. He stretched out his conciosuness to every soldier in this camp, and planted a seed in their heart, that thrives on blood.

Varaug started walking out of the camp, when he heard men's screams as their hearts beated twice as hard, and the plant grew inside their body, sapping their strength, ripping through tendons and growing off of them like a parasitic plant. Blood splattered over tent walls, and Varaug and his Draegon smiled at the same time. They flew back to their secret base, and noticed that the rider-projected storm hadn't lightened up. Kage must be having fun there, he thought.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 18 Oct - 19:25:05

Natsu studied Kage's face more closely. He could tell the man was becoming insane, small giggles escaped Kage's lips every minute.

"I'll leave you be, for now, but watch what you're doing, and you don't need to summon storms."

Natsu turned and walked away.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Mon 18 Oct - 20:11:56

Varaug was angry. Natsu was the closest thing to a friend he has ever had. Now he is gone. Where? He didn't know!

Where the hell is he?! I can't stand this. Do you think Iltya killed him? Did Kage kill him?! I need to know...Whoever touched him will DIE., Varaug thought to his Draegon.
He might be on a raid, or something...We shouldn't blame Kage or Iltya...He can take care of himself.

Varaug paced, waiting for Natsu to show. His first friend...first actual connection. His parents had been a fraud, and the real ones are long gone, he only had their power to remind himself of them. His only friend, dead.

Where was Natsu!
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 18 Oct - 21:15:26

Natsu flew back with Erza, scowling. Well, this was all for naught!

It seems he was expecting a fight, as well as he should be
, Erza growled.

I need to fight someone. It's been too long, Natsu moaned. He contacted Iltya and asked what she was doing and if Varaug had come back. She replied yes, but that he had left as soon as he came, saying he was going to raid one of Inito's camps.

Perfect! A perfect time to test out my strength! Natsu followed the directions given to him by Iltya, and eventually found the camp, and saw Varaug slay a soldier. Except, at first he thought that it wasn't Varaug. His movements were much quicker, and even his dragon looked, well, it didn't even look like a dragon anymore. It had a bony tail, with a mace-shaped end, and its wings were huge, and it had grown a few meters. Then, Varaug turned and looked at Natsu, and his face was extremely happy. Except, his face looked more different than it ever had. It looked more bony, and dark skinned, almost like a ra'zac.

Natsu wordlessly contacted Varaug's dragon for an explanation, and was shocked at the revelation. A ra'zac huh...well, he's a lot stronger, that's for sure. I'm going to help fight, it's been too long since I've fought more than five men.

Natsu noticed a squad of soldiers approaching from the west, a squad of about two hundred men. Natsu grinned, and noticed twenty archers taking aim. He waved his hand aside, and, following his hand, the archers flew off of the building they were standing on, that was about eighty feet off the ground, killing them. He then turned his attention to the soldiers, and stuck out a palm facing towards them. His Gedway Ignasion glowed, and multiple strikes of lightning extended from his hand, killing half of the men. Natsu then raised that hand, and a wall of fire surrounded the soldiers. Willing the wall to enclose itself, he watched as it slowly closed, and incinerated the men.

Too weak! he complained. Natsu then noticed a rider flying from the north horizon. He checked the rider's armor plate to identify who he was working for, and satisfaction glowed in him as he realized it was the insignia for Inito's riders.

Natsu amplified his voice with magic, and yelled, "What is your name rider? I must know so I may have the satisfaction of killing you!"

The rider looked confused. He could tell Natsu wasn't part of the rebellion, so why did he attack?

The rider flew down and got off his dragon and unsheathed his sword. "I don't know who you are, but you won't need the satisfaction of knowing my name, as you'll be dead before you can say it," he said. The words were stern, but his voice was wavy and undetermined. Natsu's grin disappeared, this was going to be too easy. The rider lifted up his palm, and shouted, "Thyrsta Vindr!" but Natsu disabled it with a counter-spell, and then attacked the rider's mind, as well as his blade. Natsu disarmed the man and was into his mind in a few seconds. "Goodbye," Natsu said quietly and beheaded the rider.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Mon 18 Oct - 21:33:48

The raid was going great...but Varaug pouted when he realized that Natsu got to fight a rider. Anyways, after he saw Natsu behead the rider, and continue with some more men, Natsu made his baalzadeen rip out the rider's still beating heart, and Varaug consumed it, savouring the taste of an actual rider's heart! Another rider...he sensed.

The rider barely saw much happening, and came down to take a look. Varaug faced the rider eyes joyous for the thrill of a fight.

Varaug said, "Rider, I don't know your name, nor do I care. Take up your arms and DUEL ME."

The rider didn't speak a word, but took out his weapon...a spear.

Varaug thought he might use his two-handed, but then realized he preferred his Daegger a lot more. First, Varaug watched as his Baalzadeen ripped into the rider's dragon, ripping its organs about, and stealing its Heart of Hearts. Upon taking it, the Baalzdaeen simply swallowed it, in its second stomach to keep for later.

Turning his attention back to the rider, Varaug threw his dagger, what felt like lightly to him, but due to his increased strength it tore right through the metal tip of the spear, down the wood, and the Daegger's eye guiding it, through the man's arm. Varaug moved as quickly as possible, jumped forward in front of the rivaling rider, and summoned maggots inside his brain. Varaug then watched with a big smile, as the man screamed horror crossing his face, as maggots ate through his brain, tissue and all, and through his eye holes. Varaug cast a spell on the man, that kept his body alive, using the power of his dying dragon, and kept watching with the utmost satisfaction as the maggots caused him the utmost torture.

Name a torture, told his Draegon.
Hmm...skin torture..?
Great choice...

Varaug turned to the man, and still keeping his body alive using the man's own dragon to fuel the spell, Varaug guided his daegger to rip off all the man's skin, making his bare nerves touch the ground, causing him to scream from the pain. Varaug then deciding to make this man even more tortured, reached inside the man's chest, ripped out organs, and soon, squeezed his still-pumping heart. The man's voice cut off, he couldn't scream anymore. Varaug then proceeded to rip out the heart, and not letting it die out, stuffed it into his mouth and barely chewing, swallowed the still beating heart life-blood warming his mouth. Varaug then slew the dragon itself, but not before cutting it's wings off.

Later on, Natsu and Varaug returned to the camp, from Natsu's raid, and Varaug's second raid, and his Draegon spit up the heart. Varaug took the heart, and thought of the best way to break into it's mind...How about I weaken it first...
Fill it with images of its bonded partner dying over and over, the screaming horror filled face each time., his Draegon recommended

Varaug did so, and every second the dragon in its heart of heart felt the feeling of its partner dying, from methods of torture over and over and over. Lastly, Varaug broke into its mind, and forced his will upon it. He then made his Draegon consume it, putting it into it's second stomach for easy usage, and easy storage.

Varaug was thinking...I barely feel pain in battle, while the enemy feels so much...hmm...
Varaug shaped a spell, that made him feel the same pain his enemy was feeling when he inflicted pain upon them, but the spell would temporarily release itself if he's about to die from the pain, or if its clouding his mind too much.

How's that for extra training?, Varaug said to his Draegon.
At first it will be completely hindering, but after a while it'd be good practice... it replied.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 18 Oct - 21:51:59

Kage watched as the Rider left He didn't respond he had no wish to. He jumped On midnight and flew of toward the battle intending to kill all who opposed him. Oh this would be good a bunch of deaths fill his insanity. Midnight kept calming his mind keeping him sane, if it weren't for his Dragon he would be Insane by now. He saw the rebels and Inito's men he raised his hand and Black energy cackled in his palm He threw it up in the sky and watched as a black tornado descended from the clouds, the scrolls had taught him this, he watched as the tornado moved toward the men. kage laughed.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 18 Oct - 22:26:49

"Err...yeah. Feel your enemy's pain, that's not weird at all," Natsu said, barely suppressing a smile. "But you're right, our enemies are extremely weak. We need to find someone...stronger. But who?"
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Mon 18 Oct - 22:39:01

"Ahh, you must've heard me cast that spell...Just some extra training. About us having weak enemies, we might need to take down Kage if he goes insane...his dragon seems to be the only thing keeping him on the line. Do you think Kage might be too strong for the three of us?" Varaug asked Natsu.

Varaug decided to test his spell, and thumped Natsu on the forehead. He instantly felt like someone was thumping his forehead...but nobody was.

Varaug added, "We should think of a plan quick...a group meeting?"
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 18 Oct - 22:42:29

Kage watched as the black tornado killed thousends of the men and then stopped. He saw a Dragon and rider coming his way, it was a rider of Inito's but the rider wasn't that powerful, Kage laughed Raised his hand and a crackling bolt of lightning struck the rider and he fell of his Dragon already dead. "hahahahah, Midnight I love this." " Yes Kage I am happy that we feel alive again working for ourselves shall we do more battle my Friend?" " we shall My partner." and kage drew Phoenix from his back jumped from the air and joined the battle killing people left and right, thrusting stabbing and moving with breathtaking speed. All the while he was laughing only kept from insanity by His dragon.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 18 Oct - 22:58:54

"No," Natsu replied, his mind made up. "Kage is not too powerful for the three of us. I think even one of us could beat him in power, after our power-ups. Iltya was already very powerful in the first place. But we should leave him be unless he gets too unpredictable. At best, he can take out Inito and help us move towards our goal." Natsu could tell Varaug was still a bit uneasy.

"Look, you know that we weren't fighting at full power on those men. We have yet to even test out our full power, and my sword is more than you think it is." Even now, Natsu could feel the living power coming from his sword, Naegling.

"Kage is expendable. His actions fall into our plot. When he kills Inito, one great foe will be removed, leaving only two major riders: Bertran, and Vlad. Vlad, well, no one knows where he is right now.

OOC- He's not posting though...*hint hint*

IC- We will only attack him if he makes a move towards us, or he starts getting far too unpredictable."

Last edited by Fallen Elf on Mon 18 Oct - 23:54:05; edited 1 time in total
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 18 Oct - 23:02:51

OOC: had football Practice for awhile So I am getting back into character and so far I am posting.

Kage laughed as he killed the last man. He jumped on Midnight and flew toward the Hardarac desert he knew were he could find even more power. Kage didn't really want more power but he needed it if he was going to kill Inito. Kage read some more scrolls and used Energy from the Eldunari to restore his strength.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 18 Oct - 23:09:10

OOC-Lol I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about Vlad, aka Mindrop.

Last edited by Fallen Elf on Mon 18 Oct - 23:54:22; edited 1 time in total
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 18 Oct - 23:25:15

Kage neared The hardarac and when he got there he went to a place hidden among sand. It looked somewhat Like a church with and altar in what looked like the middle of the small circle of sand. He went to the Altar put the tip of Phoenix on the altar whispered a few words and then swirling black flame twirled around the blade and a deep voice spoke. "do you accept the power of the Spirits into your blade Rider.?" Kage didn't hesitate " Yes I do make my blade wreak death upon my foes and give me energy." The flames swirled faster changing from black to red to blue to black and then mixed. " Then go with this new found power." Kage turned and left strapping phoenix to his back, jumping on midnight and soaring back toward the soldiers.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 0:21:35

-OOC
Ok, enough "power-gaining," it's getting kind of annoying.

IC-Natsu woke to a pleasant day. No storm tricks from Kage, he immediately noticed. He sat up and stretched his arms and legs.

He walked outside of the cave and squinted his eyes as the sunlight was strong today. You want to train? he asked Erza.

So you actually want to train against the Queen of the Skys? Bad decision.

Is that a no? Coward.

I never said no; I just never said yes. Foolish two-legs. Yes, I will allow you to train with me.

He saw a blur fly by and suddenly he was flying through the air at an amazing speed, hanging by Erza's wing. He lifted up his hand, and he froze in midair, while she continued at high speed. He then dropped to the ground and took his battle stance.

Erza did a corkscrew and turned to look at him, hovering in the air. She was the first to make a move. She dived towards him, which he easily dodged, but her tail was swinging in an arc as she passed by. He grabbed her tail in midair, and the Erza stopped moving after traveling 20 yards, and due to inertia, Natsu flew in the air towards a rock. He balanced himself by shooting jets of fire out of his feet.

Time passed, whether minutes or hours neither knew not. They continued slashing, dodging, using magic, and brawling.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 0:25:51

OOC- I haven't gained that much power but come on I may be going against three powerful Riders.

Kage landed were he had killed the soldiers. After landing he realized that he should rest and so he laid against midnight and fell asleep to his partners steady heart beating.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 0:34:55

OOC- I know, but you can't just keep getting stronger. By the way, there's five of us now lol.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next