Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

+3
Fallen Elf
Night Angel Kage
MINDROP
7 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted - Page 7 Empty Re: Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

Post by Spartan Sat 30 Oct - 22:46:33

Bertran dodged Vlad and said."Vlad is that a way to treat your best friend?Haha!Mad because my troops are storming your camp and making progress.O and you didn't scare me with killing Inito.I actually want to thank you for getting rid of that pest for me.I would have done it myself but I didn't have the power at the time.But now I have his and mine and can now kill you unlike before.Now are we going to admit defeat and join me or are you going to die?"
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 30 Oct - 23:31:10

"Your troops take no more ground and your reign of Terror ends Now!"

Algion's blade danced, and magic flew from him.
MINDROP
MINDROP
SPARTAN GOD OF THIS REALM

http://armstrong.team-talk.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat 30 Oct - 23:37:58

Bertran stuck out his sword and soaked up the magic into his blade and shooting it back at Vlad.

"Like my new abilities?"
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sun 31 Oct - 0:13:29

The magic flew harmlessly around Algion. "Like mine?"

Algion changed the magic so that it burned those who soaked it up.

Algion continued his attack.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Sun 31 Oct - 3:27:42

OOC: Oh geez alot happened when I wasn't present

IC: Both Iltya and Saoirse were killing every enemy before them. It was boring but they knew it was all for peace, so they gave it their all and made the opposing army getting smaller by the seconds.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 31 Oct - 10:59:13

Varaug was 25 feet behind Natsu, he had just come back from slaying some soldiers...and he had heard what Natsu said.

Varaug shouted against Natsu's mind, "Let's dance?".

Varaug knew this would be a great place to fight, especially since its the enemies fort...there's a chance the soldiers would attack him, but they were stupefied due to their nightmares. Varaug knew that if Natsu used a large spell, it might destroy these men.

Varaug slowly drew his two-hand, and dropped his center of gravity in a low stance, focusing on the channels of the Earth to cause cause more pain upon his enemies, though he could switch stances at any time. His parents ; the Ra'zac's teachings at the front of his mind...and he could remember when they sacrificed the power of their race, to give him their power.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 31 Oct - 13:00:57

Natsu drew his sword, claws wrapped loosely on the hilt. Natsu dashed forward and swiped at Varaug's left arm.

Natsu also attacked Varaug's mind to keep him occupied.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 31 Oct - 13:17:01

Varaug smirked. He had practiced mental battles, and by now he could defend himself while fighting, though Natsu's mind assault was strong nonetheless. Varaug blocked the sword slash with his enhanced strength, due to his channeling of the stance of the Earth. He then attacked Natsu's temples with his swords pommel, sheathed his sword, and open hand palm punches Natsu's chest.

He then jumped backwards and focused on the Wind, and felt it filling him with its power. He switched from the powerful Earth stance to the speedy Wind stance.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 31 Oct - 14:09:07

Natsu ducked at Varaug tried to hit his temple, and hopped back a foot to lessen the impact of the punch.

Natsu flew half the distance between them. When he got midway, he ducked right, movements based on agility, speed, and strength, and aimed a kick at Varaug's neck. Natsu then dropped down and sweeped Varaug's legs out from under him, and punched Varaug's chest, throwing Varaug hard against the ground.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sun 31 Oct - 14:12:28

Kage saw Varaug Hop back up and blast Natsu with Very powerful magic. Kage drew Phoenix from it's sheath Pointed it at Varaug and sent A torrent of black flame at him.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 31 Oct - 14:25:20

Natsu flew back from the spell but recovered himself in midair, and saw black fire running towards Varaug. "Kage this is my fight!"

Natsu raised a hand, palm facing Varaug, and a powerful sphere of magic started building up. Natsu released it, and several more followed behind as Varaug tried to dodge them.

"I shall use 45% of my power now," Natsu said.

He released a powerful wave of energy that radiated from his body. The ground cracked, and Natsu dashed towards Varaug at full speed.

Last edited by Fallen Elf on Sun 31 Oct - 16:30:15; edited 1 time in total
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sun 31 Oct - 14:34:15

Kage heard Natsu and shrugged. He turned and ran into the Army killing as much soldiers as possible.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sun 31 Oct - 15:55:25

Bertran dodged the magic fired at him and flew towards Vlad with his sword raised.He rammed into Vlad and stabbing at his ribs but darting upwards towards his chin while Ash was biting down on Argorn's neck and shaking back and forth.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 31 Oct - 16:34:47

Natsu swung his left claw at Varaug's soldier. Varaug blocked the blow, but not without jarring his arm. Natsu then followed up with a kick to Varaug's ribs, but Varaug caught Natsu's leg and twisted it. Natsu jumped into the air with his other foot and kicked Varaug's hand, who released Natsu's leg.

Natsu charged Varaug, who hit Natsu's shoulder, slightly phasing him. Natsu raised a hand and tentacle forms of lightning shot out from his body. One hit Varaug, passing through him and paralyzing him. Natsu then twisted around quickly and his tail hit Varaug's face. Natsu tried to kick Varaug's leg, but Varaug sidestepped and caught Natsu's leg inbetween his elbow and leg, nearly breaking it. A veil of fire started covering Natsu's pained leg, and Varaug hastily dropped it, his elbow and knee burned.

Natsu jumped up and flipped, landing a kick against Varaug's jaw. Natsu pushed off and hovered back, his leg instantly healed.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 31 Oct - 16:54:18

OOC: I come back, and all I see is me getting like...triple-post-owned.

Varaug felt the burning through his body, and welcomed the pain. He channeled the power of the Void, and dropped into the draining Void stance.

Varaug lunged forward, whirlwind kicked towards Natsu's head, and when he got back to the ground, he unsheathed his two-hand and let loose three consecutive slashes all towards Natsu's torso.

He can't block them all, Varaug thought.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 31 Oct - 16:58:59

Natsu took out a dagger from his pouch and blocked the first blow with it, and blocked the next with his sword. When the third blow came forth, he lifted up his arm, which took the full brunt of the slash. Taking advantage of Varaug's shock at taking the blow full force, Natsu threw his dagger, which pierced Varaug's thigh, and he threw his sword to his good hand and stabbed Varaug's chest.

Natsu then jumped back, wrapping a ripped piece of his torso over his furiously bleeding arm.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 31 Oct - 17:02:06

The dagger in the thigh made Varaug wince, but he took it out and embraced the pain. Varaug moved into the sword slash, and at the last moment swerved to the side. Catching Natsu off balance, he went into the Fire stance, which is very fast and painful, but makes you hurt more. Varaug moving blindingly fast, cut towards Natsu's head, faked, and brought his blade down upon Natsu's arm, the one that he had blocked the slash with.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Sun 31 Oct - 19:06:08

Both Iltya and Saoirse were so used to the same fighting for the whole time that they could think or talk free without being damaged.

We can consider ourselves lucky that we didn't get to fight someone like Varaug, because I'm not really in the mood to use so much time on only one opponent. I rather kill tousands and tousands of those wicked monsters. Iltya mentaly said to Saoirse

Yeah well, partly I agree but this is getting boring and I wouldn't mind fighting someone more worthy to fight with. Replied Saoirse

With a grin Iltya said Watch what you wish for....sooner or later someone is bound to appear.

They countinued their now automatical moves, slashing and hacking through hordes of enemies with sword, hands, feet and magic; tail, horns, claws and fire.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sun 31 Oct - 19:15:19

OOC: I AM ALGION, NOT VLAD AND ARGON.

IC:
Bertran's sword missed because Vlad dodged it. Vlad slipped in close and brought his clawed hand sheiring through Bertran's chest.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 31 Oct - 19:34:55

Natsu sidestepped the blade and kicked up, breaking Varaug's sword arm. Natsu grinned; it's been a while since he's been hurt. The pain was almost unwelcoming.

It's time I use it....Natsu whispered to Erza, who was watching from the sidelines, following Natsu's instructions to let him fight solo.

Natsu's arm was healing, faster than it would in his elven form, but he highly doubted it would fully heal before the fight was over.

Natsu had two powerful energy sources; his belt, and his ring. His ring remained untouched, while his belt was 3/4 full. He tapped into the full recesses of the ring, and used all of it's power to accelerate his speed, strength, and energy.

Natsu placed a hand on the ground, and dashed forward at full speed, kicking Varaug's chest. He then lifted up his hands, and energy radiated from him. The ground around him cracked furiously and he felt the power bubbling inside of him. It was almost too much for his body to hold without saturating itself. He could barely control it. He then let it loose, and a a circular wave extended from his body, it's intended use was Natsu's decision. The wave extended, and it then spread like wildfire. He felt the energy he used from his ring passing around him. It extended until it covered everything within the camp's radius. He could extend it more, but he didn't want it to interfere with the battlefield where the two armies were fighting. He then fully released his hold on the energy, and he was then inside the mind of every being in the camp, including Varaug's mind.

Last edited by Fallen Elf on Sun 31 Oct - 22:43:54; edited 1 time in total
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 31 Oct - 20:04:10

Varaug, ever since the age of 13, had felt something attempting to consume him, but had been able to push it away. Every year it got stronger, but so did his protection from it...It always occupied him, and wasted much of his energy. Varaug knew he would be slain right now, if he didn't let the transformation through...

Varaug stopped all protection from this force. It was the will of the Ra'zac...attempting to transform his body. His parents (Ra'zac themselves) had implanted it into him...but now he needed that power, and he didn't care what it did to his body anymore.

His body...slowly shifted, and his awareness increased. Varaug was taking on the form of the Ra'zac, but still remained half human.

The transformation wouldn't be complete, but he still felt his power grow. He pushed away Natsu's mind from his body, and switched his stance into the Sanya stance...the stance of the mind and body. Varaug lunged towards Natsu, ready to cause some real damage.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 31 Oct - 20:18:59

Natsu's strength was still incredibly heightened, so it grinned cockily when he saw that Varaug was still going to fight, and that grin turned into a laugh when Varaug had transformed.

The excess energy in the air was more than enough to fully heal his arm, so now he was completely unhurt. Natsu dashed towards Varaug, and feinted left at the last moment, swinging around Varaug to appear from behind. Natsu then dashed towards Varaug's back and pierced it with his claws, and jumped back.

Deaother had trained him in more ways than just swordsmanship and magic. Deaother had taught Natsu several stances similar to the ones Varaug was using now that increased a certain attribute or ability. All the same, Igneel had trained him in more ways than fire. Through fire came lightning, and through lightning came fire. As a dragon, one also had to be a master of the wind, and know how to defend themselves against water.

Natsu spread his legs out, and took the stance of Wind. His moves were quicker, more agile, and he had more control over his body. He waited patiently for Varaug's next move.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 31 Oct - 21:01:10

Varaug, had been cut through the back, but his Ra'zac metallic armour had prevented most of it from cutting through. Varaug threw himself towards Natsu, and in the Sanya stance a heightened form he had created himself, he punched Natsu in the stomach, and sidekicked him in the same spot. Varaug not wanting to let Natsu off that easy, rushed at Natsu who was flying backwards, and cut from top-left, to top-right...The power rushing from them was blurring all around them, as they fought.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 31 Oct - 21:09:17

As Natsu was flying through the air, he used his tail and wings to readjust himself, and as Varaug neared him, he swung his tail towards Varaug's face, knocking him sideways. Natsu then raised a hand, and an extra layer of fire surrounded his body, giving him extra protection, and extra offense.

He held his palm out towards Kage, and a torrent of fire raged around Varaug, and then the fire roared upwards.

Natsu pressed his hands apart, and lightning built itself up between his palms, and shot towards the raging fire, to where Varaug was.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 31 Oct - 21:16:49

"Lightning, Fire?", Varaug yelled, "Got nothing different?"

Varaug rushed towards the fire, and cut through it with his sword, but he let the lightning hit him. No lightning spell could hurt him, and if he could take it, he could use the Sanya stance to channel it into more strength. He couldn't be more wrong, and the lightning caused him pain like no other, and he was weakened severely. Varaug shaking it off, but still feeling repercussions, summoned dark magic, and infused the Void inside of it. He then sent three dark, sharp arrows towards Natsu, and pushed off the ground as high his half transformed limbs could take him while getting ready to slash Natsu with almost all his force.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next