Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

+3
Fallen Elf
Night Angel Kage
MINDROP
7 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted - Page 10 Empty Re: Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

Post by Night Angel Kage Fri 5 Nov - 1:10:59

Kage Hoped Onto Midnight and they launched into the sky. Kage began searching for something more he could do.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Fri 5 Nov - 18:39:08

Bertran blocked the blade as it came towards him and twisted it around forcing Vlad to drop his sword.Bertran then stabbed Vlad in the stomach all his anger letting out into that one stab.

"I'm tired of your arrogance Vlad!You act as if the world is just perfect and nothing is wrong!You don't know anything about me and my anger!You don't get it!You have never had to endure anything!Everything you have ever wanted has been handed to you on a gold platter!I'm sick of you thinking you are better than everyone and now I will finish you and take this world for myself!You will not defeat me!You may have beaten Inito but yet you did me a favor!Now goodbye Vlad.

Bertran stabbed downwards towards Vlad but stopped at the last second.

"Ahhhhh!Why can't I make myself kill you!You are lucky that I feel sorry for you!"

Bertran ran to Ash who had just scratched Argorn down the side and took off.

"Until next time Vlad!And I won't hold back then!"

With that Bertran and his warriors disappeared back to the battle field.

OOC:Sorry MD but I'm tired of losing the battles between Bertran and Vlad I have to at least win a few of them.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Fri 5 Nov - 20:21:27

Varaug drew his long two-handed sword, and slit his right hand wrist, the hand he used less. Blood dripped out onto the ground creating a blood pentagram. Varaug healed the cut, and launched in towards Natsu, deciding to start the fight slow, getting ready at any moment to apply full force.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Fri 5 Nov - 20:22:03

OOC- Yes I agree, no gogdmodding Bertran is meant to be strong and he should win a few.So I approve and my word is law here(Joking).

Kage and Midnight flew and then they saw Natsu. Was he dueling? " Go closer Midnight."
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Fri 5 Nov - 20:23:59

Varaug frowned, when he saw Kage approaching, but he guessed Kage would be a lot easier to take than Natsu, though he was unsure.

Varaug had been rushing towards Natsu, but he stopped, and jumped backwards, ready to flee at a sight of danger.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Fri 5 Nov - 20:56:35

he was dueling, dueling Varoug. " Stay in the air Midnight this is Natsu's battle he will tell us if he wants help.. " Yes little one."
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Fri 5 Nov - 21:10:01

Varaug noticed Kage stay away from their fight, and so Varaug shoot pure black magic arrows at Natsu, wanting to overwhelm him before he was ready.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Fri 5 Nov - 22:15:16

Natsu dashed away from the arrows, and slammed a hand onto the ground, sending a shockwave that slightly shook the earth around him, ruining the pentagram.

Natsu mentally reached back, and felt a presence he identified as Kage. Good, he's back, Natsu grinned. Natsu then swung his sword into a boulder, cutting the boulder, and picked up the large piece he caught off with magic. Natsu then used magic to chop up the boulder into honeycomb sized pieces, and fired them towards Varaug, using wind to heighten the speed and power.

Natsu drew several arrows made out of pure-energy-lightning, and fired them towards Varaug, with a speed so great it blurred across the air.

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Fri 5 Nov - 22:28:23

Varaug jumped up when the boulders came, and slowed them down with magic, so that when the lightning came they hit each other and exploded.

Varaug slit his wrist once more, hurting since he normally didn't draw two pentagrams, and using the blood pentagram summoned a nightmare, and a razor fiend out of his own blood. The razor fiend was just a torso with arms and legs that had claws on each, and a face on the torso with sharp fangs. The nightmare, wasn't much seen and hid in the darkness. They were both made of Varaug's on blood and fuelled by Magic and Darkness to assist him in combat with their own abilities.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Fri 5 Nov - 22:50:29

Natsu immediately felt the powerful being when it was created. Following the being's mind mentally, he dashed forward, and decomposed the dark being into nothing. He grunted; he had yet to get used to doing that.

"You have seen only some of what I could do Varaug, and you may be able to say the same to me. Answer me this: why do you fight? Why must you help Bertran? What do you get out of it? Just join Vlad; the result of this war is inevitable. Vlad's forces are more powerful, what with the Divine Army and all, so just join us. It will make things easier on you in the end. It's not too late to repent."

Natsu held off his attack as he waited for Varaug's answer, but he kept himself on guard, in case Varaug tried to surprise him.

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Fri 5 Nov - 23:14:00

"Must I?"

"You must. Too many lives are at stake. You have to think of them."

"But he is corrupted, he did nto make the choice on his own?"

"He has made it his own choice now."
MINDROP
MINDROP
SPARTAN GOD OF THIS REALM

http://armstrong.team-talk.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Sat 6 Nov - 5:27:17

Iltya saw the shape dissapearing into shadows, than soon after that sensed a fight between Natsu and the same person who lead her here. Shortly after she also sensed Kage's presence closly to the battle.
She was frustrated. The fact that a good fight just slipped by after all the boring killing she had to do angered her most.

Saoirse tried to calm her down Iltya don't be stupid. If you do anything reckless I don't doubt you'd kill anything you want but if you do so, you'll be out of energy, harmfull even to attacks of a common soldiers, not to metnion there are a lot stronger presences scattered around the battle field.

After pondering the words quitly, Iltya calmed down and answered You are right, instead of using my energy I should get even more of it from the soldiers that just attacked from the west. Alright it's decided we are going there to keep them out and more importantly to supply ourselves fulyl with their energy.

And with that they were off, swiftly heading towards the attacking force. With their flying speed, they came there soon, just at the right time. They saw their own soldiers being pushed back so they jumped into the fight and started killing the enemy, taking as much energy for themselves as possbile, but giving a little to the injured soldiers.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 6 Nov - 10:29:19

Varaug laughed when Natsu decomposed the nightmare...The nightmare was smarter than that, and it had released the blood and magic inside of it before being decomposed, and it then formed itself back, behind Varaug.

Varaug noticed the third rider, had gone back to the army slaying his soldiers and taking their energy. He thought for a second, then quickly recited a spell, using a bit of a Giant magician's power, that would kill any soldier weak enough, for his energy to be taken away. If an enemy attempted to take his energy he would die.

Varaug looked at Natsu and didn't answer. He simply dropped into the Void stance.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 6 Nov - 10:57:54

Natsu shrugged, and felt the presence of that being again. He didn't make another one; it must've reformed.

Three pillars of earth shot out of the ground, being controlled by Natsu. Natsu willed one of them to fly towards Varaug, and the other towards the Nightmare. Natsu then jumped onto the one shot towards the Nightmare, and ran along it, starting to vigorously attack Varaug's mind. The Nightmare jumped back as the pillar came close, and Natsu jumped off of the pillar, towards the Nightmare. He held his hands out, and placed them on the Nightmare's torso, and he disintegrated the being internally, starting at it's blood, and any energy inside of it, and the disintegration worked it's way out, consuming the Nightmare's body.

Natsu then turned towards Varaug. Natsu raised a hand, and ridged 4 feet tall mounts of rock shot up from the ground, nearing Varaug. When it came close, Natsu blew up the rock, blowing smaller pieces of rocks around Natsu and Varaug within a ten meter radius, also covering the air with a thick pile of sand and dirt. Natsu shielded his eyes with magic.

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Sat 6 Nov - 11:05:40

Iltya sensed a spell being cast at the soldiers and soon after she tried to take energy from one, she found out what it was.

Iltya was thinking by herself Oh well no more enrgy collecting for us. There is no other option but to slay them which is actually worse for them since it takes a little bit longer to take energy than just to kill, kill and kill

Saoirse knowing Iltya good enough, said Little one, promise me you won't go on a rampage

Annoyed by the title Iltya answered in the ancient language Fine, I will not go on a rampage or do anything reckless. Happy?

Sensing her irittation, Saoirse was satisfied Of course, now let's finish our business here.

They continued with killing, being swifter than before, probably confusing the poor common humans who couldn't comprehend their speed.
The killing of everything else went fast enoug too, but both Iltya and Saoirse weren't using any magic, keeping the energy from before deep inside them.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 6 Nov - 11:17:37

When Natsu had used the spell, Varaug dropped to the ground and used magic to summon a shield of air, compressed, around him. It stopped the rocks, and soon the Fiend had gotten behind Natsu and held him back, cutting into him with its claws and imbuing magic into the cuts making Natsu more fatigued. Varaug then lunged forward while the Fiend was holding him, and cut across his chest.

OOC: That spell might make it faster for you to kill them, but even while you don't use magic you'd get tired, and won't have any spare energy to heal yourself since you can't gain any. --- was talking to Ver...

Natsu, the Nightmare died, the Fiend ( second thing ) was attacking you...

Last edited by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata on Sat 6 Nov - 19:11:42; edited 1 time in total
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 6 Nov - 12:13:44

OOC-I have my ring and belt, and I killed that thing twice already. Besides, I've only decomposed twice.

IC:

Natsu elbowed the creature in the chest, and it went sprawling across the ground, and Natsu then dashed forward and slashes Varaug's chest with his claws, throwing him back. Natsu then turned around and hacked at the Nightmare, slashing and cutting. Natsu whirlwind kicked the Nightmare, sending it back. Natsu then jumped and kicked the creature's belly, slamming the Nightmare into the ground. Natsu then broke into it's mind and immobilized it, cutting off it's bond to Varaug. Natsu grimaced, feeling the burning pain of the cuts on his body, and he knew he couldn't heal the spots where the Nightmare cut him because of it's magical energy.

Natsu turned around to face Varaug.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sat 6 Nov - 12:47:46

Kage watched Varaug and Natsu duel. His King was doing very well without him but he still waited just encase he needed to help Natsu.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat 6 Nov - 13:06:28

Bertran appeared back at his army's camp and then called out to Varaug.

Varaug you have done well but your west side army is losing ground.Reinforce them and I will finish your fight with Natsu for you.It will be quick work.You will leave when I get to your position.

Bertran and Ash took off towards Natsu and Varuag.He landed about ten yards from them.

"Varaug go now.I will handle this."
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 6 Nov - 13:25:31

The guardian of the elves appeared next to Natsu. If Bertran would not strike down his anointed. The Irios were begining to strike Bertran' forces, along with the other divine. The line would not hold long. The wrath of the High One was behind them.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat 6 Nov - 13:30:47

Bertran watched as the elf guardian appeared next to his new enemy.

"Varaug stay and fight Natsu it seems as if we have company."

"Hello Guardian.It is a gift to meet you."

Bertran bowed to the Guardian and waited for it to make a move.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 6 Nov - 14:03:31

"My fight is not with you Bertran. I would only fight to save my race. Natsu is capable of killing Varaug. I am here to protect my race, that is all." Th Elve's guardian said.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 6 Nov - 15:03:09

Natsu felt a small spark of fear when he saw Bertran appear, but it immediately vanished when he saw an elf appear next to him. The elf appeared to be very powerful. Natsu smiled towards Bertran.

"To what do I owe this honor, Bertran? To have the chance to strike you and your puppet down, I feel great; better than I have in a long time." Erza flew out and kept to the skies, ready to aid if Bertran's dragon appeared.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sat 6 Nov - 16:19:10

Kage saw Natsu talking with Bertran and the elf guardian! " Midnight Fly over there stay in the skies but be ready!
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat 6 Nov - 18:57:02

"Elf I have no problems with the elves.I respect your race and mean them no harm.It is Vlad who has wronged me and who I have anger towards.Your race will only be injured by me if they attack.You could join my army and send your troops to aid me but if you don't I will have no choice but to destroy your people even though I don't want to."
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next