Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day for the second weekly meeting

Go down

Day for the second weekly meeting

Day for the second weekly meeting I_vote_lcap25%Day for the second weekly meeting I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Day for the second weekly meeting I_vote_lcap0%Day for the second weekly meeting I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Day for the second weekly meeting I_vote_lcap0%Day for the second weekly meeting I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Day for the second weekly meeting I_vote_lcap50%Day for the second weekly meeting I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Day for the second weekly meeting I_vote_lcap25%Day for the second weekly meeting I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Day for the second weekly meeting Empty Day for the second weekly meeting

Post by Alfreredocsil Mon 25 Jul - 16:32:44

Okay so same as the first poll, choose a day that you like best for the second meeting. Try to split the week up fairly equally from your first meeting day.
Example if you chose Monday, try to make the second meeting on Thursday or Saturday...you get the idea.
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

https://alagaesiaonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down