Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHECK THIS TOPIC OUT AO FOUNDERS.

+9
Argetlam Tre
Famoosh
The Spaniard
Durz
Lone Wolf
paperclip
MINDROP
Alfreredocsil
aragar eragonson
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CHECK THIS TOPIC OUT AO FOUNDERS. - Page 2 Empty Re: CHECK THIS TOPIC OUT AO FOUNDERS.

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 4 Oct - 16:39:29

I doubt you need to eat every ten minutes. That would be irritatingly similar to the Sims games.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

CHECK THIS TOPIC OUT AO FOUNDERS. - Page 2 Empty Re: CHECK THIS TOPIC OUT AO FOUNDERS.

Post by Argetlam Tre Mon 4 Oct - 18:01:36

Yes, i always died during SIMS.
Argetlam Tre
Argetlam Tre
Premier Slayer
Premier Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 5 Oct - 0:29:42

My sims always seemed to have accidents with fireworks... odd
Drekea
Drekea
The Mr. Rogers of this Forum
The Mr. Rogers of this Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Famoosh Tue 5 Oct - 0:33:27

Lol. I wouldn't fish at all, it would all be hunting shootem2
Famoosh
Famoosh
King
King

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Tue 5 Oct - 0:34:48

Oh gosh Drekea.

Vervada, my name on RS is Mindrop (big surpries). Any chance you could get me some food? lol.

I do not think you will have to eat that often. However, I would love to see the player interface have a "Water jug" that auto matically drops. You can fill up at certain places. if you run out of water, you begin to lose life, etc. Perhaps we could do the same with food.
MINDROP
MINDROP
SPARTAN GOD OF THIS REALM
SPARTAN GOD OF THIS REALM

http://armstrong.team-talk.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Tue 5 Oct - 8:59:39

Ahh, that sounds much better! Good idea, also the eating and drinking part reminds me of some of the Cabela's hunting games where the hunter has to eat and drink regularly or they get taken to the wardens cabin to recover.....that is irritating, it runs out too fast. A person can survive for a couple of weeks without eatinf and a week without water....not without getting sick but they are still alive, the game mentioned you're dead in like 20 minutes if you don't eat and drink.
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

https://alagaesiaonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Argetlam Tre Tue 5 Oct - 9:15:51

Yes, that would stink i agree.
Argetlam Tre
Argetlam Tre
Premier Slayer
Premier Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daiko Tue 5 Oct - 10:25:02

Yeah, I think there should be Eating/Drinking, but try not to have it too often. Depending if the game time is like ours or quicker, it should be either twice a day (Our Times) or once every 2-3 days (Anything else)

Daiko
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 5 Oct - 17:02:46

@Alfy

That's almost as bad as the Sims. In the Sims you have to go to the bathroom, eat, drink, and bathe at the same time, and every time I try to do one of those my house sets on fire.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Argetlam Tre Tue 5 Oct - 17:56:31

Haha yeah i agree FE
Argetlam Tre
Argetlam Tre
Premier Slayer
Premier Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Fri 8 Oct - 15:03:46

LOL that's right that's why there are cheat codes in Sims ..like maxmotives in sims 2 and manually making Sim less hungry in Sims 3..:3
Anyways i'm not playing RS anymore because it had lots of bad stuff...not to mention the newest skill there sucks!
And i agree with eating twice a day it makes it realistic (actually thats usually how many a time i eat in rl lol!) and it wouldnt suck like Sims where you have to eat the whole game and can't do anything else if you're playing without the cheat codes(and with using them it's just ..lame)
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2