Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

get to know the mods.

+14
Durz
trillionblades
Famoosh
jeod
Brisineo
Drekea
Alkara Thelduin
Fallen Elf
Spartan
SaFIREx
MINDROP
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Alfreredocsil
Night Angel Kage
18 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

get to know the mods. Empty get to know the mods.

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 26 Oct - 23:40:43

Okay so I figured I would put this here. This is just a place to get to know the mods and admins of this forum, obviously. Anyway Since most of us that are active are mods I guess this a place to get to know each other. Until we get more independent people.

Note: This won't turn into spam central.

Thanks,

Lee
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

get to know the mods. Empty Re: get to know the mods.

Post by Alfreredocsil Wed 27 Oct - 3:41:14

BS! get to know the mods. Ssig_b12

Lol, I'm Afreredocsil here on the forum, head admin...sort of...since I opened the forum but there are several of us original game mods so were're all about equal.
My actual name is Brent, I....am into (good grief) a ton of stuff. I own and operate a family construction business..we build things like ponds, lakes, waterfowl marshes, soil erosion control measures and just about anything built out of soil..rock and some concrete. I farm, I raise gamebirds and I'm a beekeeper. I'm also into most anything artistic I was an art major for two years until I switched majors to a degree in agriculture with an emphasis on business. I've also got a few hours in a civil engineering program...I took what I thought I needed and quit, lol.
Obviously I'm pretty old duh..., lol. I got married for the first time back in June of this year (2010) and it's been the greatest adventure to date, ROFL!
Okay, now for the part tha tties me into this forum....I have been a gamer since I was like 5 years old. Started out with an Atari..yes I'm that old....had all the NES systems, Sega systems, then PS1 and PS2. I've also been in a couple online games but not all that involved in them until this one.
I read quite a bit, got into the IC because I love Fantasy and I still paint and draw some so I get images from fantasy literature to work with. I was interested in news about IC book 4 so I found IF's and Shutugal which is where I got involved with this game creation thing.
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

https://alagaesiaonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Wed 27 Oct - 7:46:58

Do I count as a mod?
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Wed 27 Oct - 9:17:58

You're an AOF mod, not a AO game mod, I believe. Congrats BTW on the position.
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Wed 27 Oct - 9:31:12

Well, I should post.

I am an ADHD, part OCD guy who gets addicted to games. Played a few online, does consol games every once and a while, but other stuff takes up most of my time. I currently only have a Wii. I am a game mod, thanks to the significant amount of work I put into helping Alf make this forum. I wear a kilt (yes I am scottish), amd I am testicular cancer survivor. I am Scottish, Spartan, Texan, German and Dutch , but love my Scottish, Texan and Spartan heritage best becuase of their insian fighting skills. I am a also a writer and am currently in college.

Eh, that is it for now.
MINDROP
MINDROP
SPARTAN GOD OF THIS REALM

http://armstrong.team-talk.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by SaFIREx Wed 27 Oct - 9:51:58

Why just mods?

I'm Ishan. Started helping out The Spaniard and the rest of the now admin/mod team on the IC Forums quite some time back. At the time I had a lot of free time and now, none whatsoever and that is why you never see me posting much. Lol

Anyway, I'm into athletics, music, reading books, sketching, writing, debates, psychology, technology, history & mythology, trying out new things, hallucinogenic substances, escaping into the Fantasy world, gaming, etc. etc.

As for education, I'm in the IB board studying Physics Higher Level, Economics Standard Level, English Higher level, Mathematics Higher Level, History Standard Level and Visual Arts Standard Level. At the same time, I'm doing a course in Sound Engineering and Architecture.
Honestly, I don't get the point of school and colleges. In my country, 'certificates and degrees = Education' which is completely wrong.

Athletics, I play Basketball, Football (Americans: Soccer), Squash, Lawn Tennis, Swimming, Track events, Hockey, etc. Also games like Chess. I love Chess.

I am an audiophile. I've been playing the guitar for 5 years now and the drums for 2 years. This is one reason I'm taking a course in Sound Engineering. I am a total movie buff. I watch at LEAST one movie a day. I like Comedy, Documentaries, Anime, Thriller, Horror (I've never been scared though. Any suggestions?), Action, la la la la la.

Lol, okay. Enough about me. I'm glad I found the IC Forums. Smile
SaFIREx
SaFIREx
SaFIREx
SaFIREx

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Wed 27 Oct - 9:54:49

Alfreredocsil wrote:BS! get to know the mods. Ssig_b12

Lol, I'm Afreredocsil here on the forum, head admin...sort of...since I opened the forum but there are several of us original game mods so were're all about equal.
My actual name is Brent, I....am into (good grief) a ton of stuff. I own and operate a family construction business..we build things like ponds, lakes, waterfowl marshes, soil erosion control measures and just about anything built out of soil..rock and some concrete. I farm, I raise gamebirds and I'm a beekeeper. I'm also into most anything artistic I was an art major for two years until I switched majors to a degree in agriculture with an emphasis on business. I've also got a few hours in a civil engineering program...I took what I thought I needed and quit, lol.
Obviously I'm pretty old duh..., lol. I got married for the first time back in June of this year (2010) and it's been the greatest adventure to date, ROFL!
Okay, now for the part tha tties me into this forum....I have been a gamer since I was like 5 years old. Started out with an Atari..yes I'm that old....had all the NES systems, Sega systems, then PS1 and PS2. I've also been in a couple online games but not all that involved in them until this one.
I read quite a bit, got into the IC because I love Fantasy and I still paint and draw some so I get images from fantasy literature to work with. I was interested in news about IC book 4 so I found IF's and Shutugal which is where I got involved with this game creation thing.

That's a mouthful Alfe. Well I know three people who work in construction now Smile

Lets see....My real name is Lee, as to what I do for work well every summer I remove non native plants. I love to read and play video games, though I don't play video games that much. I taught myself how to sword fight and I am pretty good though I would like to take lessons. The most unique thing about me is the fact that I have no middle knuckles on my hands, so far I think I am the only person in the world born with this condition.I love to debate things and I got into the IC after i read Eragon, I found IF but didn't join for a while because I had no wish to and was kind of busy, now I am an active member and then I heard we were making an mmo so I found this forum YAY.

Edit: It doesn't have to be just mods, however this is a place to get to know one another better and for the member to get to know the mods. Got the idea from IF, thought it was kinda cool.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SaFIREx Wed 27 Oct - 10:03:51

Yeah, I have ADHD and part OCD too.
SaFIREx
SaFIREx
SaFIREx
SaFIREx

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Fri 29 Oct - 21:37:07

Some of you know me and some of you don't.

But my name here is of course Shurtugal13 but my real name is Sam.I do a lot of stuff and stay busy all the time.I play several sports including basketball,baseball,and soccer.I love reading and gaming in my free time (haha when do I have free time what am I talking about haha!).I currently have a wii,ps2,and a Nintendo 64.I am planning on being a Nuclear Engineer or Electrician.I have broke pretty much every bone in my body,not literally but I have broken a lot of things mostly for doing stupid things and being reckless.I love the IC and the idea of AO!Thanks Spaniard!!!!That's about it or that I am going to say.So that's me!
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 30 Oct - 8:49:33

Well, my name is Nick, and I am a big fan of video games. I also play a few sports like basketball, soccer, and baseball, and I have been with this game for a while now. I am a Game Moderator as well.

I love video games and anything about them pretty much. I have a Ps3, a Wii, PSP, DS, iPod Touch, Xbox, and Nintendo 64.I'm learning to do that jump when you're on your back and then you jump to your feet. I love swimming, playing with my dogs, running around, etc.

I'm in high school education-wise. I am also planning on going to college. I want to either be a doctor, or a Marine Biologist when I finish college, so either way I'm probably going to have to get my Masters Degree, which = a lot of money.

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sat 30 Oct - 12:08:21

In terms of jobs well...I have to pay for collage and if I don't get the money I am going to join the military. Most likely military police. Then I am going to collage and getting a bachelors in criminology and joining the FBI.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 30 Oct - 14:22:22

Fallen Elf wrote:I'm learning to do that jump when you're on your back and then you jump to your feet.

I'm gonna start practicing that, and beat you to it.

Hello, my name is ______, and I'm still in High School...I'll probably become a neurologist or cardiologist.

My sports are...swimming (competitive), soccer (might do rep), Tae Kwon Do (black belt), and a bit of basketball...

Video Game wise, I got a Nintendo 64, Wii, Xbox 360, Itouch, and PS2...I mostly use my computer to play that text game I talk about Razz... http://www.facepunch.com/threads/999430-Achaea-megathread-V1-quot-Real-men-smoke-3-pipes-at-once-quot sort of explains the game... The combat system is AMAZING...

I really can't think of much to say at the moment :/.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 30 Oct - 18:38:17

Blodh Eldrvarya Gata wrote:
Fallen Elf wrote:I'm learning to do that jump when you're on your back and then you jump to your feet.

I'm gonna start practicing that, and beat you to it.

Lol good luck, I'm going to do it first though. rabbit
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 31 Oct - 13:41:10

I'll beat you...but we both can't prove it. I guess its our trust level.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 31 Oct - 14:02:58

But I don't trust you.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 31 Oct - 14:06:16

...Sad.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkara Thelduin Tue 30 Nov - 0:30:13

Well you can both relax cuz I already beat you to it.
Alkara Thelduin
Alkara Thelduin
D.E.A.S. Guild Leader
D.E.A.S. Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Tue 30 Nov - 0:36:10

I have had that for over a year.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Mon 13 Dec - 18:38:50

Drekea!
Drekea
Drekea
The Mr. Rogers of this Forum
The Mr. Rogers of this Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Brisineo Sun 19 Dec - 12:41:45

Lol. Well, I'm Brisineo. My first name I haven't really told anyone. (Except SODA) though my last name I like to gloat about. My last name is Chan. Yes, like Jackie Chan. I am a quarter Chinese, and the rest is from all over Europe, except Scottish, Greek, and Transylvanian. (Sorry MD, we're totally unrelated!) Though, even if I am asian by decent, I look and sound like Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon.

But, I do have qualities that kindof tell of my decent. My hair is that extra thick asian hair, although it's brown, and my skin is slightly yellowish. Plus, I have a natural talent in martial arts. I self taught myself a mix of Kung-Fu and Dai Gwon Do and really, I'm not afraid of even having a gun stuck to my head now.

Yeah, but when the gun is 5 feet away, you run for the hills like a frightened rabbit! lol![i]

Another thing. . . This is Vedrian, my dragon. He doesn't show himself to people often over the internet, never on the Inheritance Forums because it's riddled with skeptics that would only yell at us for spamming. He's been with me his entire life, though, not really in body, but in spirit. He's been a good companion over the years, but does get cocky sometimes.

Only a LITTLE cocky.

Yeah, a little cocky. Wink

But anyways, I love science, I'm planning on majoring in Astrophysics and Cymatics when I get to college, and apart from that, me and Ved love studying everything out of the ordinary. Ghosts, Fortune Telling, Shapeshifting, you name it, we've probably looked at it. We can even interpret dreams with stunning accuracy if you'd like. I'm also a good artist in sketch, a very good writer, according to my fans on IF, and I love to read.

My computer broke a while ago, so my time here is even more limited than before, but, I'm getting a job at my parent's dance studio as Techie and Accompanying Percussionist, so I should be common here soon. Smile

Also, my favorite musical group: Two Steps From Hell!
Brisineo
Brisineo
The Shapeshifter
The Shapeshifter

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sun 19 Dec - 14:58:18

Dang It. I want to know your first name now.

Speaking of SODA, where the heck is that guy?
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Brisineo Sun 19 Dec - 15:41:32

I'll give you a hint, it's of Irish decent. And yeah. . . His exams should be over by now, right?
Brisineo
Brisineo
The Shapeshifter
The Shapeshifter

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sun 19 Dec - 18:04:18

Shawn?

Yeah, he was done the 15th.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by jeod Sun 19 Dec - 18:19:51

No, his name is Chan..... Carter Chan :>:

Last edited by jeod on Sun 19 Dec - 18:28:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Smiley didn't work.)
jeod
jeod
Jeod
Jeod

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Sun 19 Dec - 18:52:12

McDoogle???? What.....thats my guess.
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum