Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange End of the World Speculation

+6
Night Angel Kage
Durz
MINDROP
Alfreredocsil
Famoosh
Neostriker
10 posters

Go down

Strange End of the World Speculation Empty Strange End of the World Speculation

Post by Neostriker Fri 18 Mar - 22:02:41

Many people are speculating that the world IS going to end on 12/21/12. Why? Look at the dates: Japan's Earthquake, the worst earthquake since the 1900 time, occured on March 10th. And 9/11, the worst terrorist attack. Now look:

9/11/01 + 3/10/11 = 12/21/12

Weird.

What do you think?
Neostriker
Neostriker
Young Dragon
Young Dragon

Back to top Go down

Strange End of the World Speculation Empty Re: Strange End of the World Speculation

Post by Famoosh Fri 18 Mar - 22:47:50

I've seen this before actually, and its definitely either good proof, or an AMAZING coinkidink. I still dont think the world will end in 2012 though, because i dont want to think it will. That would suck monkey turds.
Famoosh
Famoosh
King
King

Back to top Go down

Strange End of the World Speculation Empty Re: Strange End of the World Speculation

Post by Alfreredocsil Fri 18 Mar - 22:52:15

Yeah that is pretty odd and a huge coincidence for sure. The Mayan calandar ends on 12/21/12 as well and thats where most of the theory springs from I believe. There is also supposedly some sort of great conjunction between the planets or stars or something as well. I don't recall the specifics of that one though. I firmly believe both events were orchastrated s othe addition of the two dates adding to 12/21/12 really only means to me that someone is pretty creative. 911 was a conspiracy as was the earthquake in Japan (aka HAARP). There is tons of evidence that both were tools of conspiracy.

I don't know though, I mean I have heard these stupid end of the world scenarios since I was a little kid and scared the hell out of me to the point I couldn't even sleep. More of them than I can even recall. As far as the Mayan calandar goes...how far into the future were they supposed to make a calandar go for cripes sake...they had to end it somewhere...and thats just it..it just stops, nothing Mayan says the world will end on this date. I imagine any date they chose to end a calandar would have spawned an end of the world scenario like Y2K.

Other possibilities are that the world will change/end as we know it, that could go in any direction. Who knows, I have faith that everything will be fine.
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

https://alagaesiaonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 19 Mar - 1:02:27

The mayan calandar revolves around a constant rebirth of teh world. It is just the Chinese calendar on steroids. instead of 12 years, it spans a few thousand.
MINDROP
MINDROP
SPARTAN GOD OF THIS REALM

http://armstrong.team-talk.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Durz Sat 19 Mar - 6:39:49

Well, I this is pretty insane. But I think just a coincidence
Durz
Durz
Lord of the Minions
Lord of the Minions

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Sat 19 Mar - 9:39:08

MINDROP wrote:The mayan calandar revolves around a constant rebirth of teh world. It is just the Chinese calendar on steroids. instead of 12 years, it spans a few thousand.

Exactly!
How people got from that fact to insisting that it "says" the world will end on 12/21/12 fascinates me. It's not like they marked that calandar with the phrase, "note: world ends on this day".

There's also the ancient alien theory. alien
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

https://alagaesiaonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sat 19 Mar - 14:12:09

I really hate hearing about it. Do I really want to know that I am probably going to die in a few years? I doubt it's going to end anyway, there have been so many theories before this and they never came true. I think people should just enjoy life and stop telling us all teh terrible thinsg that are going to happen.

One of the reasons I hate science, they insist on telling you that your going to die or that the sun is going to blow up in ya face, or that yellowstone coudl errupt at any time.

I don't wanna hear it.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 19 Mar - 14:13:53

Yellowstone could erupt at any time. It wont, cause God told us how the world will end. Not quite at the raining fire part yet.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sat 19 Mar - 14:29:17

I knopw it could, my point is that I really don't want to hear it.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Mon 21 Mar - 0:53:29

Amen Kage.I don't want to know when I'm supposedly gonna die.And didn't they say the world was gonna end in like 2000 or sometime around there?
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Durz Mon 21 Mar - 1:09:16

Yes, they did...
Durz
Durz
Lord of the Minions
Lord of the Minions

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Mon 21 Mar - 1:10:41

Ya my mom said that they like had it down to the exact time that it was supposed to end and she said she stayed up all night to laugh at it not happening.haha
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Durz Mon 21 Mar - 1:14:41

Haha nice
Durz
Durz
Lord of the Minions
Lord of the Minions

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Mon 21 Mar - 2:12:33

you guys are refering to the Y2K phenomenon
Drekea
Drekea
The Mr. Rogers of this Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Mon 21 Mar - 2:47:42

Nope but good point.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Mon 21 Mar - 2:56:58

Shurtugal13 wrote:Amen Kage.I don't want to know when I'm supposedly gonna die.And didn't they say the world was gonna end in like 2000 or sometime around there?
MD I meant Shurt was
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Spaniard Mon 21 Mar - 3:38:34

The whole end of the world theories are just rediculous to me. Like alfy said about the mayan calendar, they could only make it so far until they got wiped out. The planetary equinox isn't going to do anything harmful, just make the planets nice and straight for a little while. Volcano erupting? So what, we have a few of them on this planet that, could erupt whenever so why bother worrying about it? Same goes with the fact that the sun is going to have it's "most activity" next year(compared to the other years in this cycle) but so what? It's not it's going to be so insanely active that it'll just blow up or something. A Coronal Mass Ejection(a big one at least) could erupt from the sun at anytime and destroy our atmosphere, a small one(or a solar flare, can't remember) hit china putting down a large number of electronics.

So basically, these theories are rediculous, I'm not saying I don't believe any, but just don't worry about it. If something happens to the earth, it will have been so massive that you wouldn't have had time to prepare anyways. What I said before "Coronal Mass Ejection" would hit the earth in about 7 or 8 minutes, so unless you're the Flash and can prepare yourself for the atmosphere and lots more being destroyed in under 6 minutes then what can you do? Live life, if it happens then it happens
The Spaniard
The Spaniard
GAME WARDEN
GAME WARDEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Mon 21 Mar - 5:16:33

The Spaniard wrote:unless you're the Flash

*Gasp* how did you know I was the Flash!?!

Alot of good points Span
And ya I remember hearing about the thing in China
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Neostriker Mon 21 Mar - 10:40:29

Yeah, I don't believe in this end of the world stuff, just like 6/6/6 and 2000 and that crap, I just wanted to see how you guys thought about this coincidence.
Neostriker
Neostriker
Young Dragon
Young Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Brisineo Sun 27 Mar - 12:58:23

I am very religious, so I believe more in the second coming of the Savior and that stuff than the 2012 theory.

But, if world apocalypse does happen, I'll stand on the roof of my house with Vedrian and my ipod, playing my ultra epic music as the world comes to an end in front of me. Oh yeah, that will be so freaking fun, cause I'm not afraid to die. I think I'll do that on the sunrise of 12-21-2012, just in case. Wink

But just to make things clear, the Mayan calender doesn't end on that day, but repeats the long count, which lasts thousands of years. They were extremely good mathematicians, because a lot of galactic alignments happen on that year, with the sun in front of the galactic center on that day. If I was a Mayan, basing their calender off of the celestial cycles, then of course I would put the end of the calender on the day where things align up, even if it's thousands of years in the future. It just makes sense that way.
Brisineo
Brisineo
The Shapeshifter
The Shapeshifter

Back to top Go down

Post by Durz Sun 27 Mar - 14:02:56

@Neo,
Do you believe in 11/11/11? (the gayest day of the century)
Durz
Durz
Lord of the Minions
Lord of the Minions

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum