Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead on AMC

2 posters

Go down

The Walking Dead on AMC Empty The Walking Dead on AMC

Post by Alfreredocsil Mon 22 Nov - 22:22:41

Well for the first time today I watched AMC's "The Walking Dead" series. Pretty darn good show, thing is...along with all Zombie flicks...I wonder how much thought actually ever goes into the physics behind the concept of "Zombies".

I mean, they are dead, their bodies rot and decay away because their system is inoperable. How the heck are we supposed to believe that they can walk, run, eat or anything? Muscles have to function from bloodflow, not to mention from electronic signals sent from the brain. Okay, they cover the brain function by demonstrating that the only way to kill them is by killing the brain but thats just it, if they are dead..so is their brain already. Things don't add up at all, either they have brain function for motor control or not. If they have brain funtion then they also have full body function...in which case...they aren't frickin dead.

Does anyone else see the problem here? I could understand if something turned people into cannibalistic mutants or something that are still alive but nothing dead and rotting can think or move let alone feel hunger or eat. Which brings up another question...what the hell happens to all the flesh they eat???? If they are dead...they can't very well digest and metabolise the damn food now can they???? Uhhhgg, this drives me crazy!

Just sayin, lol.
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

https://alagaesiaonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead on AMC Empty Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

Post by Night Angel Kage Wed 24 Nov - 1:40:36

Never really bothered to watch it though I have heard of it.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down