Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left 4 Dead.

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Left 4 Dead. Empty Left 4 Dead.

Post by Spartan Sat 15 Jan - 2:23:21

Ok well basically we are the only group of humans left other than a few groups here and there that we will meet later on so we have to survive until the government rescue team finds us.We have weapons in the safe houses that we run into along the way that restore our ammo and gives us new weapons.If you have played the game then you will know all about this.We will start out at separate parts of one town and wind up meeting up as we fight our way through to the safe house at the middle of the town.To start out we all have two pistols each that we use one in each hand or however you want to use them and we have a ax.

Rules:

1.No godmodding!!Which includes no running stupidly into a mess of zombies all the time.Every once in a while it is ok but not all the time.

2.I will be the leader of the group and as people join they will be next in line and so on.

3.You can only carry three weapons at a time so no overloading.You can pick up adrenaline shots,health pills,and ammo all around the town just scattered around but the adrenaline needles and health pills are not as common.At the safe houses you can pick up defibulators (I think is what it's called.The thing that shocks you back to life.)Every safe house three people can get one.So if you die which can happen you will be brought back to life.And if you get bad hurt then another player can heal you.

Player Names:I will add to this list as we go.

Me:Sam

trillionblades:Troy

Vervada:April

Drekea:Mike

Alfy:Gabriel (Gabe)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam stepped over a dead zombie as he walked towards the next safe house in this zombie infested town.Every town was like this but now he was low on ammo.He put his pistols in their holsters and grabbed his ax off of his back where it hung.Just then three zombies popped out from around the corner and charged him.He swiped at them and killed two of them but the third on was tough so Sam pulled out the pistols and shot four hole in the things chest and head.It fell at his feet where its green blood spewed and mixed with the other two.Then Sam saw the safe house.He started off at a walk but then started sprinting.The a huge group of zombies popped out.There was at least twenty of them put together and they were coming from all sides.He didn't know what to do accept fight,yell,and hope someone heard him.

"HELP!!!!!!!!!SOMEONE HUMAN HELP ME I AM NOT INFECTED!!!!!!!!!!!"

He then pulled out the pistols and started firing.

Last edited by Shurtugal13 on Wed 26 Jan - 18:34:24; edited 3 times in total
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead. Empty Re: Left 4 Dead.

Post by trillionblades Sat 15 Jan - 4:06:50

Me:Troy

Troy was out with his knife and shotgun looking around for spare suplies.He stumbled across a set of tracks and followed them to three dead zombie bodies.He looked around and was shocked to hear a voice yell out,"HELP!!!!!!!!!SOMEONE HUMAN HELP ME I AM NOT INFECTED!!!!!!!!!!!"and Ran to the source to see a human surounded by zombies.He put his knife on the end of his shotgun as if a bayonet.Then he ran to the human and said,"need help?"He then shot a pair of zombies running toward them.

Laughing madly he said"notin better then killing zombie one after another,"with his country accent.
trillionblades
trillionblades
Trillion Blades
Trillion Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Sat 15 Jan - 19:58:19

Me: April(a she. had no creative name on my mind so bear with it, and after all she's just a common human)

April's left hand had a fresh, deep cut which was bleeding quite a lot. Even though she somehow managed to bandage it, those two zombies were still following her and she knew more could come any moment... something had to be done about the damned smell of blood.

She saw a barrack near and hurried towards it, the zombies getting closer every second. She quickly pulled a gun out of her pocket, shot them both down and entered the crumbled shelter.

She checked the surroundings for anything usefull, but only found some food and ammo, which she stored in her bag as fast as she could, knowing that nowhere was safe these days.

She dashed out of the barrack and almost fell over an old, rusty bike. She picked it up and tested if it was working alright. It felt as if it's going to give up any second, but at least it should help her get to her current hideout faster than running would. That way, zobies shouldn't be able to follow her.

April cycled as fast as the state of the bike enabled her and after 5 minutes she arrived at a small, unvisible cave in some random hill. This was her current location, but she knew she won't stay here for longer than a few days. However she was too tired right now to think too much about it so she entered, lay on the blanked she had inside and fell asleep.

OOC: I never played Left 4 dead, so don't blame me if it's not too good. Well, hopefully those zombie-movies I watched (and did not like) will come in handy here.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sun 16 Jan - 1:55:55

Don't worry Vervada just glad to have another player join.And don't worry about not have played left 4 dead this is just loosely based on that game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam saw as a guy ran up to help him.

Laughing madly he said"notin better then killing zombie one after another,"with a country accent.

The guy was slaying zombies like mad with his gun but Sam had ran out of ammo and was hacking away at them with his ax.Blood was spraying everywhere from the infected humans that were falling dead at there feet.Once the last one fell they walked towards the safe house watching and waiting for any zombies to pop out.Sam looked towards the safe house and saw that it was a gun store that was fortified.

"Thanks for the help friend wouldn't have made it outta there without your help.We should probably get to that safe house now and reload on weapons and food.O and the names Sam by the way."
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by trillionblades Sun 16 Jan - 2:16:36

"Nice to meet you sam, Im Troy" He said as they walked over to the safehouse. In there he gathered some ammo. he also found a assault rifle he identified it as a M16 with a silencer and scope attached to it. "This otta do." he mumbled to himself,his years in the army clearly getting to him as he twiched.
trillionblades
trillionblades
Trillion Blades
Trillion Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Wed 19 Jan - 17:17:26

Sam walked into the safe house and immediately grabbed a shotgun,a sniper rifle,and some grenades.He then grabbed as much ammo and food as he could fit in his backpack but left enough room for a medical pack that he found.He loaded all his guns and filled his pockets with the grenades.

"Well Troy should we stay here for the night to rest and see if anyone else comes or try and make it to the next safe house in the next town?"

Sam slung his sniper rifle around his back along with his ax but held onto his shotgun.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by trillionblades Sat 22 Jan - 1:26:34

"Your call man"replied Troy,"we could go searching out there, i feel bored sitting around i wasn't a general for nothing but my men are dead now and im all thats left of my group."He threw his knife into a board in the shape of a zombie, hitting the head straight on.
trillionblades
trillionblades
Trillion Blades
Trillion Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat 22 Jan - 1:40:28

"Well I'm gettin anxious to go out there and see if we can't find more people.If we don't find anyone else then we will leave for the next town.Welp looks like we should go.These zombies seem like their ready for us to come out there.Ha."

Sam put a shell in his shotguns chamber and looked over at Troy.

"Let's go."

Sam kicked open the door with a smile and threw a grenade into a mess of zombies and blowing them up.He then shot down two zombies with the shells in his shotgun.

"Troy hold them off for a second.I'm going to swap my sniper rifle for a machine gun."

Sam ran back in and swapped his sniper for a m16 and swapped the ammo for it.He then stepped back outside and finished loading the banana clip.He let loose on the zombies with his machine gun.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Sat 22 Jan - 1:50:36

Me: Mike

Mike sat perched atop the roof of a three story building looking down the scope of his rifle humming to himself as he lined up a target, a loud boom echoed through the empty streets and another Zombie dropped dead
"oh and another one bites the dust" he mused aloud just as he was shifting to lineup another shot he heard a man scream
"HELP!!!!!!!!!SOMEONE HUMAN HELP ME I AM NOT INFECTED!!" followed by a shotgun blast and some more yelling he quickly lined up a shot but when he pulled the trigger the only sound he heard was *click* *click*
"ah dam!" he shouted as he tossed the rifle to the ground pulled out his pistol and charged down the stairs.

-------------------------------------------------------
OOC: i'll catchup to you guys in the next post
Drekea
Drekea
The Mr. Rogers of this Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Sat 22 Jan - 3:25:17

April woke up as she heard an explosion and some not-so-distand shooting. She was curious enough to pack everything and got out of the cave. She ran towards the sound and soon saw alot of zombies surrounding something...no it was someone...She was really surprised to see someone else and decided to help them out by killing off some of the zombies. She came closer and identified the someone as two males, who were human. They were madly killing off the zombies, not even noticing her. She ran up to them and said "Having fun?"
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by trillionblades Sat 22 Jan - 15:29:03

isn't the M16 a asault rifle?and its three round burst to Smile guns are awesome go black ops!

Troy saw a human running to them, and cut a path through the zombies for the human to enter the safe house and then she said"Having fun?"He replied"yea now get in the safe house and load up on supplies we'll hold em off." he then released his shotgun to the ground and pulled out his knifes cutting away all the zombies like butter.
trillionblades
trillionblades
Trillion Blades
Trillion Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat 22 Jan - 21:55:08

Haha I thought it went both ways?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Sam and Troy shot at the zombies a woman ran up

"Having fun?"She said

"Welp I really shouldn't say that I enjoy this but hey whatya gonna do?"Sam said with a little bit of a luagh.

"Fire in the whole!"Sam said as he loosed a grenade into the group of zombies.They fought the group until there were only a few left.

"Well after we get rid of these we should probably wait a few hours for more people to show up."
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Sat 22 Jan - 23:29:36

Actually M-16's I believe are selectable via a switch, Semi-auto, burst (3 rounds) or Full Auto. Not certain about the burst spot though I know there's at least two, semi or full auto. Semi auto you have to squeeze the trigger for each shot...full auto it keeps firing till empty.
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

https://alagaesiaonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat 22 Jan - 23:46:11

Thank you Alfy.Will you be joining us here?Maybe for just a little part of the game?Cmon who doesn't enjoy blowing the heads off of zombies and the adrenaline rush of a whole horde of them coming at you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Sun 23 Jan - 0:36:06

Haha, maybe I will, I thought about it, lol.
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Mon 24 Jan - 2:56:55

By the time Mike (out of ammo and axe covered in blood) reached the area where he had seen the two men encircled the only thing left in the street were bullet casings and a trail of headless zombies leading to a fortified gun shop he mumbled "well might as well roll the dice" to himself hefted his axe and began darting from alleyway to alleyway towards the gun shop as he neared the front entrance it became obvious there were or at least had been people inside as a number of dead zombies were spread about the area, as he neared the door he knocked twice, whistles and hoped for the best
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Wed 26 Jan - 15:04:58

Sam heard the knock on the door and the whistle.

"Either we go a bunch of zombies waitin at the door for us or we got us another survivor."

Sam loaded his gun and walked over to the door.He slightly opened it and saw a man standing outside.He opened the door completely and pointed his gun at the man.

"Please say you're not infected.You don't look like you are so I guess you better come on in."
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Wed 26 Jan - 16:08:48

Me: Gabriel
Gabriel is 35, 5'10"tall with short brown brown hair, his face is a little rough and unshaven with crisp fair features and a dark complexion.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel awoke at a noise, opening his eyes with a start. First as if it may have been something from a dream, wondering if he had dreamt it or if it was real.

Just as he shut his eyes deciding it was nothing...another thump, louder this time leaving no doubt whatever....that was no dream! Gabriel scooched out of bed and quickley clothed himself and pulled on his work boots grabbing his 12 gauge as he walked to the door.
Times like this he's glad he keeps a gun loaded and near the bed, this far out in the country, poachers, thieves...whatever could have you gutted and left for days before anyone would have a clue something was wrong.
Walking toward the door Gabe sees a stumbling shadow materialize at the window through the curtain shortly before it thumps on the window with a lazy dull motion. What the hell? Must be another drunk redneck got stuck in the field across from the house Gabrial thought to himself...Damned idiots!

He reached the door and cracked it open to take a peek outside. Seeing nothing he steps outside, gun at the ready. Hello?! Gabe says at a half shout. No one in sight he walks around to the window. Whoever it was is gone now leaving no evidence of their presence...wait...except a streak of blood stretching across from the window to the siding leading to the corner of the house away from Gabe.

Hmm, moron must have cut himself trying to get the truck unstuck or something. Gabriel follows the stain cautiously. Reaching the corner of the house he walks a ways out from the house rounding the corner he sees a man kneeling on the ground obviously hurt and in pain. "Hello" Gabe say to the man, "I called the sherrifs department, they'll be here in a few minutes to help you out. Is there someone I can call for you?"
The man barely moves at first, then he stands. As he turns around a breze wafts the mans scent to Gabes nose revealing a putrid stench of rot". Gabe, stunned by the horrid smell says, " Whoa wtf is going on here" the man turns around.........

Last edited by Alfreredocsil on Thu 17 Feb - 23:55:07; edited 1 time in total
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Wed 26 Jan - 19:40:42

I'll pick up the pace of my story here shortly, just wanted to get some drama and backstory in here, lol.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The man turns around and Gabe pulls the shotgun up for a hipshot. The man screams..."wait..I'm alive!" Covered in gore the man takes a step toward Gabriel and falls foward on his hands. "Gabe says whats going on, whats wrong with you?" The man says, "Don't you know whats going on? Zombies..tons and tons of Z-Zombies...towns full of them, they'll be here any minute. I barely made it out of town with my car. By the time I made it to my car I was chewed all to hell! By the time I drove out of town the car was bashed up so bad I only made it to the corner near your mailbox before it overheated and siezed up. We have to get outa here now! Do you have a truck?"
Gabe looks at the man awkwardly and says, "Y-yeah I have a truck, several as a matter of fact but are you serious Zombies aren't real just Sci-fi BS to sell movies". The man says I'm Jerry...Jerry Johnson and yes I'm serious..Zombies are real! At that...Jerry passes out.

Sometime later Jerry awakens inside a house, "I thought you might wake up dead" says Gabe. If the movies are right you should be a Zombie so I tied you up with duck tape and cleaned you up just to make sure I wasn't killing a live human". Jerry remarks, "You should do it, I'll turn...just like they all turned" Gabe replies, " Maybe not, maybe you're immune?. I tried calling to confirm your story, phones dead...TV's dead...electricty went out a minute ago but I have a generator for the farm here. It'll keep theing going for a couple days."
Jerry says no use, we..you need to get the hell outa here before the horde arrives, can't be long now. How long was I out? An hour, replies Gabe. An hour?! I told you we gotta go before I blacked out..get out of here now! Gbae says I haven't seen anything of anyone else, maybe they're going the other way. No, they are coming from everywhere, covering the countryside.

Well if they are covering the entire country where will we go? May as well stay here I have a bunker says Gabe, maybe we can wait'em out? I have food, power water...No good replies Jerry, we gotta get to anyone who may have survived, band together..wip'em out. I mean you do..I'm done...get out.
With that Jerry blacks out again.
Gabe feels his forehead, he's burning hot....and...dead. Gabe pulls his hand back just in time to see Jerry snap at him, eyes white and pupil-less. As Jerry struggles to break free of the duc tape Gabe scrambles for a gun. Jerry breaks free and stands up...just in time for his head to explode.
Gabe stands in silence..sweating...shaking...unbelieving. He falls to the floor..I gotta make some plans.......

........an hour later finds Gabe in the cab of his cat tractor driving in road gear up the highway on rubber tracks. Lets see, I have plenty of fuel and supplies...best thing I can think of is drive straight to the military base 75 miles north. See who I come across alive if anyone, re-equip a the base...if anything is left and go from there........

Last edited by Alfreredocsil on Thu 17 Feb - 23:57:04; edited 1 time in total
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Mon 31 Jan - 18:06:59

Whoa Nice work Alfie!

"Infected? not me" Mike said with a good natured grin ignoring the shotgun that was pointed at his face as he stepped inside he quickly noticed another man and a woman "ma'am" he said nodding his head. Turning to the man who opened the door he said "So I assume your in charge?"
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by trillionblades Mon 31 Jan - 19:11:56

Troy got up and heads to the restroom where he found a body, rotting. He cut the head off swiftly and walks to the others and says"look what I found in the bathroom." and threw the zombie head on the floor."damn bugger got n' here while he was infected and killed himself." he grunted and continued"im going to scout and new guy welcome here"and rushed past them ready to demolish zombies.
trillionblades
trillionblades
Trillion Blades
Trillion Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Mon 31 Jan - 20:27:09

Sam let the man in and looked back over into the room and saw the zombie head on the floor.

"Well we may not be safe since he got in here.And yes I am in charge."

Sam looked back outside but didn't see anything.

"I got a feeling that someone else is comin.We should wait.Or maybe we should start off for the next town and might run into someone on the way there.What do yall think?"
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Mon 14 Feb - 21:07:30

It's been three hours since Gabriel's life was turned upside down. He's spent the last three hours absorbed in retrospect...rewinding and replaying the scene of taking a man's head off with a shotgun...Wow...focuss Gabe...dammit get a grip...he was already dead and the world is ending!

Gabe talks to himself to keep it real since there are no radio signals in the cab of his challenger tractor. "I haven't seen one damn person, alive or dead, all the way into the city. At least this tractor is pretty new, glad I had it full of fuel. The extra fuel tanks I put on her so I could stay in the field all day and night are great. I can run for about 35 hours straight. The blade on the front for the coming winter snows was pretty nice timing as well, we'll call it a Zombie plow forever more." He laughs to himself, hoping this is all some twisted effin dream he'd soon wake up from.

It's been nice to push cars out of the way and the brush screens I added to keep tree limbs from breaking the cab glass while I cut brush should keep me safe in the worste of circumstances. I'm glad i took the time to hook up the enclosed trailer and stock it with what guns and supplies I had. Too bad I have no access to them without getting out of the tractor but I guess I can deal with that okay. I just hope the military base near the city is still safe and in operation, maybe everything will be fine.
Gabe manages to cling to a scrap of hope while he continues to drive into the edge of the city, pushing vehicles out of the way. This doesn't look good Gabe says aloud!

Gabes "Zombie Plow":
Left 4 Dead. Dozers10

Last edited by Alfreredocsil on Fri 18 Feb - 0:07:45; edited 1 time in total
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Mon 14 Feb - 22:07:46

"Well..." Mike started "there is a Military Base North of town, only as a stop of course we will have to head either West or keep going North...oh th- wait do you guys hear that?" rushing to the front window "It sounds like a bloody tank"
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Mon 14 Feb - 23:13:07

Is that you Alfy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hurry follow me!Let's check out that noise on the way to that military base."

Sam stepped outside the safehouse and started walking North.He walked around the corner of the building and saw a huge tractor coming along the road.Sam pulled his gun up on his shoulder and walked towards the tractor.

When he got close to the huge machine Sam noticed the man driving.He didn't look infected but who knows.Sam waved his arm for the man to stop but never put his gun down.

"He doesn't look infected but who knows nowadays.Keep your guns ready."
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next