Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Rider Wars!

Go down

Dragon Rider Wars! Empty Dragon Rider Wars!

Post by Spartan Fri 7 Jan - 22:03:41

Ok well we have had this before as an RPG but this is just to battle not have an actual plot.

Ok first state your name,dragon's name and color,and weapons/armor.Put your first post after that and separate them with ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Rules:
NO GODMODDING!!!!!!!

No dodging things every time.That's something you should all know.It makes the game no fun.

No modern weapons.Only bows,swords,spears,etc.

Alliances can be made but don't last forever.

No armies.

No two word posts.Make your posts descriptive.Try a 50 word post at least.If you have a little less I won't hurt you to bad. Dragon Rider Wars! 177204 Dragon Rider Wars! 932813 .

More rules will come so just pay attention to them and I will be posting the names of the players on this post to.

Name:Sam

Armor:Black armor that is super strong but still flexible.It is full body armor.His helmet is black and has spikes going from the forehead to the back of his neck.

Weapons:Yellow rider's sword,Double bladed spear with gold tips made from brightsteel just like a riders sword,shield made from the same material.Shield had all black with a yellow cross about 6 inches wide.It goes from top to bottom and side to side of the shield.

Dragon's Name:Ash

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rider and Dragon Names.(In that order)This is where I will post the names of the people who have joined.

Shurtugal13:Sam/Ash

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam stood in the middle of the field watching and waiting for the other riders to come.All the riders had been at war for a while and they had been called here by Sam to end it for good in one last battle to see who rose victorious.He climbed onto Ash and they rose into the air and waited as riders were able to be seen in the distance.He pulled out his yellow sword and lay it across his lap and studied the enchanted riders blade that would never be destroyed or broken.He then pulled out his enchanted sword and shield to observe their beauty.

I wonder when they will be here Ash.

They should be here soon.

Good.

Both of them were ready for their chance to prove that they were the best in battle.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down