Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New forum I made.

4 posters

Go down

New forum I made. Empty New forum I made.

Post by Neostriker Sun 6 Mar - 1:47:22

With all these forums I'm on, it compelled me to make one, so I did. I'm addicted with FF7, so I made one on that, but don't worry, it's not all about FF, there's an off-topic section, an Advertising section, and an Inheritance Section. With a forum especially made for Alagaesia Online, I'm gonna bring people from IF there, and people will see the Alagaesia Online forum and come here, I want you guys to come so the more members, the more people will come:

http://ff7forums.forumotion.com/

Check it out Very Happy
Neostriker
Neostriker
Young Dragon
Young Dragon

Back to top Go down

New forum I made. Empty Re: New forum I made.

Post by Alfreredocsil Sun 6 Mar - 10:03:14

Cool, I always loved the FF series though I never had the chance to play the last few and lost track of what was going on with it. I was going to buy one of the last ones a while back at a pawn shop (I was looking at their hunting stuff) but as I stood there looking at the other games (They sell them for $10 each or three for $25) with it in hand, some teen guy offered to buy it from me as it was the only one there. I said, you know what...I can live without it...here you go. I thought he was going to try to hug me there for a second, lol. I said no problem enjoy it, he said well, it's my favorite game and someone stole my playstation and all my games last week, my parents bought me a used playstation here but we couldn't find this game anywhere.

I thought how cool it was it worked out the way it did, had most people picked up that game a few minuted before he came in as I did..they probably would have said too bad sucker. Evil or Very Mad

I'll check out your forum. sunny
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

https://alagaesiaonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Neostriker Sun 6 Mar - 11:44:04

Alfreredocsil wrote:Cool, I always loved the FF series though I never had the chance to play the last few and lost track of what was going on with it. I was going to buy one of the last ones a while back at a pawn shop (I was looking at their hunting stuff) but as I stood there looking at the other games (They sell them for $10 each or three for $25) with it in hand, some teen guy offered to buy it from me as it was the only one there. I said, you know what...I can live without it...here you go. I thought he was going to try to hug me there for a second, lol. I said no problem enjoy it, he said well, it's my favorite game and someone stole my playstation and all my games last week, my parents bought me a used playstation here but we couldn't find this game anywhere.

I thought how cool it was it worked out the way it did, had most people picked up that game a few minuted before he came in as I did..they probably would have said too bad sucker. Evil or Very Mad

I'll check out your forum. sunny

Lol, you're very generous. The thing about the forum is that, its not totally about FF7, there's a whole section of Off-Topic and Inheritance, for people who don't know FF7 much.
But, I'm still kinda worried no-one will come after my hard work to make it D:. I should've made it a better topic, I should've made it a Percy Jackson Forum. That would've brought many people.
Neostriker
Neostriker
Young Dragon
Young Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Sun 6 Mar - 12:48:34

Eh, one of the members here already has a PJ forum I think...if it's still going. Never was into PJ much personally.
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

Back to top Go down

Post by Neostriker Sun 6 Mar - 12:53:04

Lol, well I'll just have to wait and see if my forum flourishes. Any ideas on how to make a forum start out well? Like how did you make this forum flourish?
Neostriker
Neostriker
Young Dragon
Young Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Sun 6 Mar - 14:42:31

Well, this whole game thing started from a thread on IF by Span. It ran forever, like 110 pages, the staff over there got upset at the legth of it so we started a new thread and they still gave us some grief over it so we just made a new forum and everyone moved over here. We all still have a link to here on our profiles on IF though so that helps.

Other than that, people searching google and others and clicking on the link moves it up in the rankings on search engines, sooner or later it's one of the first links. We haven't gotten to that point yet but it's moving up.
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

Back to top Go down

Post by Durz Sun 6 Mar - 15:18:58

Cool, I'll join within the next few days.
Durz
Durz
Lord of the Minions
Lord of the Minions

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Thu 10 Mar - 11:13:01

It's good. I really don't know what to say in terms of advertising, I have never foudn a good way to do it.

I know that in order to have a forum get active is to have something everyoen likes and that there is not already a huge forum for.

Lets say you make a forum for inheritance, bad idea because then your competing with IF and you won't win becaus they are already way to big.

This forum you made is great, I say stick with it for ahwile, but in all honesty, don't be surprissed if it becomes dead.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down