Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left 4 Dead.

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Left 4 Dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead.

Post by Alfreredocsil Mon 14 Feb - 23:43:27

Haha, no, I don't own anything that darned new, lol. Thats just a file pic from the web but something I was already familiar with. I've thought several times that a rig like that would be effin sweet in a zombie survival situation s oI was anxious to use it, lol. I have bulldozers but the metal tracks would suck for very long distance travel, the rubber tracks on those tractors however ride like tires almost so they would be great...and no flats!

Gabriel drives, a bit befuzzled about what he's done and seen. Those are things best left to folleywood movies, no real person should have to see that crap he tells himself. A little ways up the road something interesting catches Gabes eye.

"Is that a live person"? Holy crap! It is..well unless zombies are carrying guns now Gabe laughs out loud. "Hmm, thats interesting, good will survivor or bad intention highwaymen. The possibilities are few, should I take the chance and stop? I guess I have to, I can't just drive past them in good concience..fine...caution but friendly it is". Gabe pops open a side glass enough to converse with the gentlemen.

"Hello gentlemen, my names Gabriel...you can call me Gabe. Do you need help or are your intentions more..uhm....ominous"? Gabe actualy wonders what the point is of asking, "not much chance of them telling the truth and even if they do and they are okay people...how the hell do I chance letting down my guard"? "I guess I'll think of something".

Last edited by Alfreredocsil on Fri 18 Feb - 0:10:27; edited 1 time in total
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

https://alagaesiaonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Mon 14 Feb - 23:59:52

The man stepped down and said his name was Gabe.

"Hello Gabe.I'm guessing you're not infected or anything but still I have to take caution that's why I have the gun pointed ach ya.We are only tryin to survive and find a city that ain't infected.Are we the first people you have seen that are normal?"
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Tue 15 Feb - 0:17:01

"Yes, well sort of", With that Gabe relaxes a bit and tells his story from the early start of his day.

"SO thats it, I have no idea how any of this started or whats going on other than that. As far as being infected, I haven't been bitten or anything but if it's an airborne pathogen of some sort then we've all been exposed...now would you kindly drop that gun out of my face...I'm pretty on edge to tell you the truth and pretty leary of people at the moment. Crisis situations like this have a way of bringing out some pretty unscrupulous human traits in people and I ain't plannin' on losing my ride anytime soon. In case you have any "ideas" about taking it...I have a safety device inside that only I know how to operate to make her work...it's useless without me. I mean, I'm willing to help, don't get me wrong...I just don't plan on being the proverbial fool that got left behind."

If you all want to ride, there's room in the trailer on the back. Just watch for the ATV, I have'er strapped down but I can imagine the ride back there could get a little rough judging by what I came through a ways back. Help yourself to some food and drink...I think there's plenty for the time being. We may have to stop and scavenge some places on the way from the base if we don't have some luck at the base. I'm hoping even if the base is down, they will have ample supplies but who knows. May be under quarrantine for all I know and they won't let us in. We'll see I guess.

Last edited by Alfreredocsil on Fri 18 Feb - 0:12:09; edited 1 time in total
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 15 Feb - 0:51:56

After listening to Gabes story and his invitation Mike slung his M1 Garand over his shoulder and looked at Sam for a decision "Might want to hurry" Mike warned scratching his chin "sounds like were not the only ones who heard you roll in" already hearing the moaning of hungry zombies slowly getting closer
Drekea
Drekea
The Mr. Rogers of this Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Tue 15 Feb - 14:53:25

April thought to herself Alot happened, hasn't it...A bunch of new guys and now another new one who was a lot more cautious than the rest have been. Quite interesting...Ah I hope we get to ride in his sweetie, it'd be really nice...

She eyed Sam carefully and hoped he'll get them a ride. The sound of zombies nearing distracted her and she readied for them, hoping that they'd be off before anything comes, quite tired from everything that happened recently.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Tue 15 Feb - 17:22:38

"Like I said I'm sorry about the gun in your face it was just caution."Sam said lowering his weapon."We have no plans to steal any of your stuff but would very much appreciate the ride if you don't mind it.We were headin towards the military base ourselves."

Sam looked over just in time to see a zombie pop up from around a building followed by several others.

"Hurry can we have a ride?"

Sam fired at the zombies hoping that Gabe would let them ride.....
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Tue 15 Feb - 18:19:13

Just then Gabe drops a 9MM pistol from his sleeve into his hand, pulls it up and nails the closest zombie between the eyes.
"I'm glad you just wanted a ride Sam...I would have hated to have to kill one of the few humans left alive. Get in the trailer...quick!" Gabe unlocked the door and swung it out for the new members of his party.
"If you need anything let me know, here's a CB..I have one in the cab with me so we can talk while we go. There's a buddy seat in the cab but only room for one passenger up there with me. Lets hit the road, looks like things are about to get hairy here."

Last edited by Alfreredocsil on Fri 18 Feb - 0:15:14; edited 1 time in total
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Tue 15 Feb - 22:24:59

"Thank you so much!Hurry everyone in the trailer!I'll hold em while yall get in!I'll ride up front with Gabe."

Sam shot down the zombies while the group ran into the trailer.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Tue 15 Feb - 22:43:29

Gabe hurridly crawls into the cab and starts the tractor having flipped the safety start mechanism somewhere on the way.
Sam is right behind him but a zombie is gaining quickly on Sam, trying to take advantage of Sams back being turned. Gabe throws out his hand and the 9MM stopping it on Sams left shoulder at his ear and pulls the trigger.........the zombie falls at the base of the track as Sam pulls the door shut behind himself and sits down.
Gabe cranks up the AC, "Hotter than hell today for some reason, strange weather for fall." Gabe starts a casual conversation with Sam as Zomies are being plowed in every direction.

Last edited by Alfreredocsil on Fri 18 Feb - 0:16:10; edited 1 time in total
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Tue 15 Feb - 22:46:25

"Thanks man.Glad this thing can plow through em.So you from round here or did you come from another town?"Sam said casually.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Tue 15 Feb - 22:57:10

"Oh I have a decent size farm about 75 miles south of the city. Never seen anything like this on the farm though, lol. It's funny, when I was a kid my buddies and I used to make up zombie battle/survival scenarios just to goof off. I never thought I'd have a practical use for any of it though.
My family is all gone, wife left me three years ago when I was on the verge of bankruptcy, stupid bitch...within two years things started to hit and I was worth a small fortune. I guess she was happy with the local postmaster though, lol. Anyway, probably zombie meat by now too."

"So whats your story Sam?" Gabe asks while watching the slaughter outside the tractor. "Oh wait, damn...I hope we don't run out of washer fluid...thats the one thing I never thought to bring and this zombie gore doesn't come off easy, sorry go ahead".

Last edited by Alfreredocsil on Fri 18 Feb - 0:17:09; edited 1 time in total
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

Back to top Go down

Post by trillionblades Wed 16 Feb - 0:01:23

Troy was sitting in the back of the trailer with his head down thinking of his days in the army before the catyclism.he was then stirred by a clanking sound made by the ATV and said to himself"been a while since I've been on one of these anbout a year before the outbreak"and he then dozed off and entered his dreams.
trillionblades
trillionblades
Trillion Blades
Trillion Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Wed 16 Feb - 17:21:52

"Well I came from a farm run by myself that's about 2 hours east of this place.It was just me and mah dog.I've lived most of my life there and come here pretty often because it's the closest town to get the supplies I need for the farm.But me and the dog was out rabbit huntin and I saw a man come onto my property out of the woods on the south end of my land.I walked over to him to tell him he needed to get off my property or I would call the law but before I could get all the way to him my dog took off after him and was torn to pieces by the guy.Well I shot him not intending to kill him but when I realized I had killed him I walked over and got a foul smell in my nose and saw that his skin was all rotted looking.So I went back to the house and got on my four wheeler to head to town and the whole place was infected and all I had was and axe and a pistol that I managed to grab before I left the house.I met these guys when I was surrounded in a whole hord of these stupid things and they saved me.That's pretty much my life.haha.O and I can get you some wiper fluid once we are in the next town if need be.I owe you that at least.Man these things are thick in these parts of town."
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by trillionblades Wed 16 Feb - 18:37:39

Troy was woke up ny a clanking noise and realised they were at the military base. He stood up streched. He then said to them "this is the base I was a cadet as then I transferred to Nellis out by Vegas. I'll show you all around when we get in."
trillionblades
trillionblades
Trillion Blades
Trillion Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Thu 17 Feb - 23:44:41

Gabe replies back to Troy, " Sweet, I knew I was headin up here from the start of this mess but I never thought I'd happen across someone familiar with the base layout. Thats going to be effin handy!"
Gabe points out the fact to Sam that there aren't any guards stationed at the entrance to the base. "Hmm, thats not a good sign I'd say. Dammit I was clinging to a hope that at least some of our soldiers had made it through this."
I'm wonderin why us? I mean why have we not been infected, surely not everyone thats a zombie was bitten? I guess we'll get some answers sooner or later...I hope!"

"I guess we'll have to bash in the gate, it's no problem with this thing but we'll have to think of something to block the gate back up to keep that gruesome horde of undead the hell outahere."

With that said, Gabe lurches the hulking mass of the bladed tractor through the front base gate as if it were nothing more than tin foil. With that...the group had made it into the base.
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Sun 20 Feb - 2:36:12

Mike stepped down from the now open rear hatch of the trailer and whistled appreciatively
at the damage to the front gate "hell of a job you did there Gabe" prefering to remain silent about his time in the SEALs he followed Troy without further comment
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by trillionblades Sun 20 Feb - 13:49:36

Troy walk to the side of the gate and entered a code and a second gate slamed shut."well the backup generator still works but it will die out soon. I'll go fix the normal one you guys there's a armory and living quarters down that hall and to the right. There should be plenty of suplies we had enough to out last our granchildren's granchildren."and troy walked down the other hall and into the main gerator room. He saw the tool kit and computers. He quickly enter a code in the computer and then another under the hatch of the generator and it sputtered to life. The lights came on and looked brighter than they were.he said to himself"that otta do it."
trillionblades
trillionblades
Trillion Blades
Trillion Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Mon 21 Feb - 20:38:09

Gabe shakes his head in amazment at his luck happening across these survivors. "I can't get over finding one familiar with the base".

Following Troys directions he finds the fuel stores for the base. He reaches out, grabs a nozzle and lifts the switch but nothing happens. "dead, like everything else..nice, backup power must not run the pumps too".

A second later with a wir and a clink the pump starts up and the meter lights up. "wow gabe thinks to himself, Troy works fast...gonna have to give that man a pat on the back".

Gabe finished refueling the tractor, it didn't hold much. Deciding to look for supplies and explore the base Gabe heads off. On his way to the supplies Gabe comes across an eviscerated officer laying in a hallway. "Hmm, wonder why he's not up walking around, dragging those guts around behind him"? I'd better empty a load in his forehead to be safe".
Gabe approched the body carefully expecting it to jump up snapping at him...just then gun fire rang out from somewhere else on the base......."Oh hell, what now Gabe says to himself."
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Mon 21 Feb - 21:26:28

Sam let his rounds loose on a 6 zombies that came around a building in the base.

"Everyone to the front gate!NOW!There inside the walls!Close the gate!They have guns now!"Sam picked up an M16 that one of the military guards was carrying.He then searched the body and found 6 banana clips inside the mans vest.Sam then ran towards the front gate hoping that it had closed.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 22 Feb - 15:45:57

Mike already deep within the sub-levels of the base barely heard the gunfire

through the thick concrete "dam where is it!" he shouted at the emptiness of the

long hallways. M1 Garand out and ready he quickly moved along searching hallway

by hallway and room by room until he found it. Hidden at the back of a storage closet

was his target a single black safe. He leaned over the touch pad and entered the 6

digit combination they had given him.

after a short pause the bolts gave a satisfying clank as they unlocked followed by a

short buzz, Mike took a few short breaths then reached out and pulled open the

heavy metal lid snatched the contents out of the bottom and rushed back to his

fellow survivors encircled at the jammed front gate
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by trillionblades Thu 24 Feb - 20:56:21

from the computers he searched up the others files and all were fine then one stood out. the one on mike ."a seal and 2 medals of honor he was on the most rewarded branch of the seals too,whom I rewarded twice in fact he was one of them I see he cut his hair though."just then the AI of the room said"sector 6 activated sir" Troy replied "allow this but set up the transport for me there" and a hole in the wall opened and troy got down in time to see Mike running down the hallway.he ran up and got beside him then lowered to mikes pace and said"Seals eh?"smiled and continued to the front gate.
trillionblades
trillionblades
Trillion Blades
Trillion Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sun 27 Feb - 21:42:02

Sam emptied round after round as he waited for the group to reform.He was slowly being forced back and was running low on ammo when Mike ran up beside him and started helped him fire at the mob of zombies.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by trillionblades Sun 27 Feb - 21:48:31

Troy was on top of the tower and jumped down to land beside Sam and Mike and let of a rpg into the horde. He then opened the tower doors and called everone in.
trillionblades
trillionblades
Trillion Blades
Trillion Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Sun 27 Feb - 22:07:45

Whoa, I'm lost. I'll wait for someone to get to something I understand before I get to the group.
**************************************************************************************

Gabriel was still standing near the corpse of the officer but was distracted by the sound of gunfire and looked up. As he was turning his atention back to the corpse something hit him like a ton of bricks hitting him in the back! Out of reflex he raised his pistol up to his head near his right ear to block the bite he could feel coming. Something snapped on the barrel of the gun and his finger pulled the trigger......the onslaught stopped in an instant.

Scrambling to his feet Gabe now sees it wasn't the officer but a second undead that came from the nearest room as proven by the blood trail. He emptied the next two rounds in both corps' heads. "I'd better make my way the hell back to the others, this place must be infested". At that moment a horde, appearently awakened by the noise and smell of fresh spilled blood, appears from the darkness at the end of the hallway. Gabriel realizing the overwhelming numbers scrambles back to the entrance at full stride and once outside closes the door and shoots the knob to dislocate the mechanism.
"I have to get back to the others, now!" With that Gabe sprints off across the base back to his tractor and supplies. Just as he reaches the rig, he realizes that one of the group took the one of the radios with them. "Maybe...just maybe...I can get hold of them, it sounds like they are in deep crap. Maybe I can plow my way to them"?
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Mon 21 Mar - 1:27:45

Sam empties his rounds into as many infected as he can but eventually he runs out of ammo.He turns to run but is brought down by a hand at his leg.He grabs his ax off of his back and severs the arm but the hand doesn't loose its grip.Sam leaves it and sprints off grabbing his radio and saying,"Everyone back to Gabe's tractor now!"Sam the realizes that the hand on his leg had dug into his leg and was causing it to bleed."This could be very bad."Sam cuts the hand of his leg and then raps his shirt around the wound.He then runs towards Gabe's tractor.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next