Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left 4 Dead.

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Left 4 Dead. - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead.

Post by Drekea Mon 21 Mar - 2:04:25

Mike grabed Sam by the shoulder as they ran back to the tractor "Get the others and get out of here! I'll provide a distraction for as long as I can but don't wait for me!" He shouted as he pulled Troy away from the crate he was using to rest his weapon on, Mike then headed towards a set of stairs leading to the top of the thick concrete walls surrounding the base emptying cartridge after cartridge in to the horde as he was climbing quickly drawing the attention of more in the area

Last edited by Drekea on Sat 16 Apr - 0:21:08; edited 3 times in total
Drekea
Drekea
The Mr. Rogers of this Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Tue 22 Mar - 13:59:56

Just as Gabe starts the tractor the radio clipped to his side sizzles to life and he hears gunfire and the sounds of desperation from some of the group. "Sounds like they are scrambling for their lives", Gabe thinks to himself. Gabe grabs the radio and tells whoever is carrying it to get back to the rig if they can, "I'll have it running and ready when you get here. If you need help, let me know where you are, otherwise don't waste time talking right now just scramble!"

Finishing his message and waiting for a possible response Gabe looks around and notices a growing crowd of undead amassing at the base gate, crawling around over each other..desperate to break in. "Hell, just what we need right now. I hope that damn gate holds them out until the party gets back....if they get back."

Then Gabe sees a pair of grotesque goules running across the base towards his rig, "I guess the noise of the engine running must've led them out here". Opening the cab door Gabe steps out on the step of the rig and snipes the gut dragging bastards in the head. As the last one falls he notices the backpack with a red cross on it's back. "I don't know what if anything is in that pack but if it has any meds in it it'll be worth going after" Gabe collects the backpack and inspects the contents, one box contains a set of 8 syringes marked "NPT 40" and nothing else describing the contents. The bag also contained a load of assorted goodies that will be really useful. Gabe wastes no time climbing back in the cab, anxious to see someone alive again or to hear a voice that is capable of making a noise other than a bloody puke drowned gurgle!. "Come on guys, how damn far into the base are you for pete sake!"
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

https://alagaesiaonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Sat 16 Apr - 7:06:47

Mike sat hunched under a large pine tree near the edge of a cliff, tired due to the long run away from the Army Base and the still following zombie horde. Pulling a pair of binoculars out of his jacket he began scanning the area for his pursuers or any signs of his missing companions

Last edited by Drekea on Sat 16 Apr - 22:17:08; edited 1 time in total
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by trillionblades Sat 16 Apr - 19:15:43

Troy rushes into the base and into the hangar. He looks around for somethig he can use and sees a helicopter then says to himself "i hope I remember how to fly these"jumps into the piolit seat and start the engine. Rushing through the hagar door and starts firing at the horde outside the gate. He then radios in " thought we needed a little more power!"
trillionblades
trillionblades
Trillion Blades
Trillion Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sun 17 Apr - 13:45:37

Sam ran towards the sound of the helicopter.He saw Troy in the pilot seat.

Sam grabbed his radio and said."Troy was there anymore of those in the hangar?And how much fuel is there?If there is enough then should keep whatever vehicle we can find."

Sam ran for the hangar.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by trillionblades Sun 17 Apr - 14:03:06

Troy replied "there is a enough for the week in the copter it's self and enough to last a few months stashed in the suply room" and continued fireing into the horde massing.
trillionblades
trillionblades
Trillion Blades
Trillion Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sun 17 Apr - 14:44:38

"Ok good."Sam replied.

When Sam reached the hangar he found a four wheel drive F-250 super duty extended cab long wheel base with a lift,a four wheeler,tons of helicopter fuel,and a huge stash of military weapons and ammunition.Luckily the keys were left in both the truck and four wheeler.Sam loaded the four wheeler into the bed of the truck along with the helicopter fuel.Sam put the weapons in the back seat of the truck.

"You guys we're in luck I found a truck and a four wheeler we can use.Meet back at the gate.Troy bring the copter you can be our eyes for up ahead.I also found tons of ammo and weapons.I'll be waiting by the tractor with Gabe."

Sam turned the radio to Gabe's channel specifically."Hey man can I store this fuel,ammo,and weapons in your trailer?I've got tons of it and I need the room in the truck for the rest of the party."
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by trillionblades Sun 17 Apr - 15:33:29

"ok I just got the last of these zombie at the gate. But I think there are a few that got away though but they shouldnt be a nuisance much." Troy said as he landed by the gates." I think some people have been here the tank is missing"
trillionblades
trillionblades
Trillion Blades
Trillion Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sun 17 Apr - 15:44:25

"Let's just pray it was a non infected.You think those missiles on the heli can take out a tank?O and take these machine gun rounds for the copter guns.I also have a few missiles for it."

Sam got the machine gun rounds and the missiles out of the truck and put them in the front of the copter.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Sun 17 Apr - 16:23:58

Gabe replied back to Sam, " Absolutely, get it to me and we'll load up. Wow, you guys hit the jackpot...great job! I was hoping we would be able to find some useful stuff here. Looks like Troy took care of the horde of zombies I was worried about. Haha, those guns on that chopper are incredible, it reminded me of a weedeater, lol.

Looks like we will have at least some time now to get our heads together and make some plans. I found a few interesting items myself while you guys were adventuring. I'm not sure wha tI have here though, you guys need to take a look at it and see what you think.

Oh, where's the rest of the party, did they not make it?
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sun 17 Apr - 16:31:02

"Thanks I'll head that way Gabe.And as for the others Troy is ok and of course I am but I haven't heard back from the rest.Hopefully they are ok.I am pretty sure that Mike will make it through.But anyways I am heading that way."

Sam jumped into the truck and headed for the gate.He arrived next to the tractor and jumped out with a loaded double barrel shotgun.

"Ok the stuff is in the back seat.You unload it and I am going to try and find Mike."

Sam dumped two boxes of 12 gauge ammo into his pocket and headed back into the base.

"Mike!If you can hear me please respond."Sam let go of the button on his radio and headed out of the base into the surrounding forest.

"Please say I am not walking straight into a death trap."

Sam grabbed his radio"Troy cover me from above.These woods ain't very thick so you will be able to keep an eye on me."

Sam pulled his shotgun onto his shoulder and pulled back the hammer.He pulled the trigger just as a rotting corpse jumped from behind a boulder.

"This was a bad idea."

Sam loaded his 9mm that he had grabbed and put it back into its holster.

"Mike!Can you hear me!"Sam shouted into the woods.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by trillionblades Sun 17 Apr - 17:11:33

Troy said through the radio" you want up here,i gotta rope in here you can shimmy up?"and let the rope down
trillionblades
trillionblades
Trillion Blades
Trillion Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sun 17 Apr - 22:52:09

"Ya let me up."Sam climbed up the rope and into the cockpit.

"Thanks.We need to look for Mike hopefully he is alive.I have a feeling he is."
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by trillionblades Sun 17 Apr - 23:24:18

" I got a pair of binoculars in the box to your left those might help also I will turn on the lights" and he flipped a switch and a spotlight turned on."that should help us find him also, take the wheel I'm going to set up a few cameras and radio below them so we will be able to see what all is down there.Troy then slid down the rope with a pack on his back.

Troy had set up all the cameras and was heading back to helicopter when he fell down a deep hole. He felt blood trickle down his leg. He
yelled in agony he reached for the radio and was barely able to get to it he said " I just think I broke my leg I'm just below the 5th camera I need some sorta help soon!"
trillionblades
trillionblades
Trillion Blades
Trillion Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Mon 18 Apr - 10:19:01

Mike sat against the same pine tree looking through his binoculars when the helicopter lifted off and when another man climbed aboard, he nodded to himself then reached into his jacket set his hand against the object he had taken out of the safe and turned to the woman standing behind him "they'll make it... now lets get going we have a job to finish" he picked up his M1 that he had left leaning against the tree slung it over his shoulder and double checking the GPS attached to his wrist before heading off into the forest
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Mon 18 Apr - 16:39:58

Sam took the wheel while Troy went down the rope.Sam sat there for a while until his radio crackled to life and he heard Troy's voice.

"Can you make it up the rope if I lower it down?"

Sam let the helicopter drop a few feet and moved forward over the hole where Troy was.He lowered the rope enough that Troy could grab it and hovered there.

"Troy I have picked up something on the radar.There's someone out there with a GPS on him.I am picking up his signal.I think it might be Mike.But he isn't alone?"
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by trillionblades Mon 18 Apr - 16:51:20

Troy grabbed the rope."i don't know but lets go see" he said as he climed the rope. He then got into the helicopter and put a brace on his leg. "Ill take the wheel for now"
trillionblades
trillionblades
Trillion Blades
Trillion Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Mon 18 Apr - 16:57:32

"Good you made it up.Ok you can see the signal on the radar there.Head that way."
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Mon 18 Apr - 17:31:29

"How far to the jeep?" Mike asked pulling on the leather sling of his rifle

"Just over the next hit" The woman said from behind him

"Hmm... alright" he said double cheaking his GPS before switching it off "thick tree cover, reminds me of that op we ran in belgium"

"ha!"she laughed "except these trees aren't exploding and bullets aren't whipping over our heads" they both froze and looked back in the direction they came

"chopper incoming move it double time!" Mike shouted before rushing up the hill
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Mon 18 Apr - 17:41:05

"Troy we lost the trail!He's gone.I have a feeling that he's gone and that something is fixing to happen at the base we need to get back and see what's going on."
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by trillionblades Mon 18 Apr - 17:48:12

"damn ok I'm taking us back" and Troy took the helicopter to the base and set her dow gently." I guess we will continue to look later for now lets get ready to leave"
trillionblades
trillionblades
Trillion Blades
Trillion Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Mon 18 Apr - 20:28:43

"No I don't think we should go that way again.There's something we don't want to encounter that way.I can feel it.But we do need to get going.The Horde will be here soon."

After they landed Sam jumped out and went over to his truck.

"Ok Gabe we gotta go.Get your tractor started and let's move out.Troy you stay in the copter.The rest you're with me in the truck.Keep your radios on please for goodness sake don't lose the radio or turn it off.Let's move.Hopefully Mike is ok but we can't go back into those woods.There's something in there and I don't want to find out what it is."

Sam jumped in his truck and started it up.He then turned his radio on."Let's roll you guys."
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by trillionblades Mon 18 Apr - 20:39:28

Troy started the helicopter and started off after the others but he saw a faint light in the distance but put it out of mind." ok lets go."
trillionblades
trillionblades
Trillion Blades
Trillion Blades

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Mon 18 Apr - 20:48:49

Sam ran the truck through the back up gate and headed down the road at full speed.He pulled out his 9mm and shot an infected man in the head.

Sam grabbed his radio and said."Here comes The Horde you guys.Get ready!"
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfreredocsil Mon 18 Apr - 22:14:34

Gabe starts his tractor, supplies safely tucked away and secure and takes out behind Sam's truck. "Don't know where we're headed but no use in be'n late getin there" Gabe grins to himself.
Gabe talks into the radio, " Sam..did we lose anyone back there in that mess?"
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next