Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off-Topic Rules

2 posters

Go down

Off-Topic Rules Empty Off-Topic Rules

Post by Night Angel Kage Thu 3 Mar - 18:27:40

OFF-TOPIC RULES

Posting Guidelines

1. When posting your posts must be legible, as in a member has to be able to understand what it is they are reading.
2. All posts should contribute to the topic. Saying you agree is fine, but telling us why you agree is even better.
3. No trolling! I will give you only one verbal warning, then if it continues I will increase your warn level by 10 percent, if it still continues a possible suspension could be involved and if the situation calls for it, a ban.

Topic Guidelines

1. Do not post a duplicate topic, if you are not sure about your topic, either PM me or use the search engine, after all that is why it is there.
2. Make sure the title of you topic is clear. For example if your topic is about cars the tile should say, Car discussion, or is it is a type of car then the title should include that.
3. Topics that contain nonsense or something that makes no sense will be closed right away.

Disclaimer

I or an admin claim the right to change these rules at any time so please check back here often.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

Off-Topic Rules Empty Re: Off-Topic Rules

Post by Neostriker Thu 3 Mar - 18:49:13

Sounds good, the rules are very good for a starting version. These rules can be built on later, and more rules can be applied, nice.
Neostriker
Neostriker
Young Dragon
Young Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Fri 4 Mar - 17:19:09

There really is no need for you to tell me there nice. I kept it unlocked so people could ask questions about them, please don't post after this unless your asking a question, PM me instead.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down