Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

+3
Fallen Elf
Night Angel Kage
MINDROP
7 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted - Page 4 Empty Re: Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 24 Oct - 23:06:38

Varaug, strengthened joined the fight. He would've been on the rebel's side, but the Deamon haunting him was loyal to Inito.

Varaug's new magical abilities would be put to the test. He moved Gabriel over to where he was, in an area a bit off, and lunged at him full force. He threw a hook punch at his torso, an uppercut to his forehead, and to finish it off, spun around in a 360 back kick right into the middle of his chest.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sun 24 Oct - 23:11:43

Gabriel and the others were strong, but foolish. They were not even a distraction.

Vlad shifted his stance, and shifted into Algion. He drew his sword from his back. It shown beautifully, lighting the whole cavern with a shadowless light.

Inito launched himself, drawing his blade as he traveled. Algion took a step forward, spun and block Inito's blade. They moved in with both physical and magical attacks. Vlad Watched his Aim, but Inito did not. His shots flew in all direction.
MINDROP
MINDROP
SPARTAN GOD OF THIS REALM

http://armstrong.team-talk.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sun 24 Oct - 23:16:40

Gabriel was caught off guard by Varaug but he managed to block the attacks.

"Gabriel you get Inito I will handle him!"Said Bertran.

"Let's do this Ebirk.Yes I know you have taken a body of someone else and know that you will die!"

Bertran let out a series of complex sword attacks on his once good friend and trainer.Bertran stabbed for Varaug's ribs but darted upward into his chin.He then punched Varaug in the chin and knocking him off his feet with a kick to the chest.

"Your move master."
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 24 Oct - 23:19:31

"You have noticed, that I have taken this person as a host...interesting", Varaug said.

Varaug dodged swiftly aside when the slash came, and the punch to the chin. The kick to the chest caught him off guard, but he ducked and moved to the right at the same time, and swept Bertran's legs out from under him. Varaug jumped up into the sky, and let out a blast of three dark arrows at Bertran's exposed body.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sun 24 Oct - 23:28:03

Bertran was clipped by one of the arrows but dodged the rest.He healed himself and then fired of three exploding arrows in Varaug's direction he then grabbed a spear from a dead guard an launched it too.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sun 24 Oct - 23:36:37

Kage was badly hurt he should have thought before he acted but he was never the one for doing that. The pain was almost unbearable though. Kage was acting for the good of the elves and the elves used to be The High Ones most favorite race and Kage was an elf and he wasn't ignored one he closed his eyes and chanted his voice only heard by him and the High One, he chanted barley getting out the words through his pain but he chanted to the High one and hoped he heard. "KAGE!" Midnight felt Kages pain.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sun 24 Oct - 23:41:24

OOC: Did not go through. Here we go again.

IC:

Gabriel moved in but was kicked off.

Algio blocked Inito's sword and fused them together. He drove them into teh floor, fusing them together. They moved in, fist to fist. Algion glowed white, Inito black. It was a battle of Rightousness, against Unrightousness. The magic stil flew between them as they fought.

Suddenly, Algion caught Inito's throat. It was not a choking grasp, but firm enough so that he could not escape. He began to writh as Vlad spoke teh words that would bind him in the void. Inito began calling spells, but they would not come. He was powerless to call upon anything. Inito began to fade and become transparent.

"I have been given more power than you ever took. The difference is that I never asked for my power, and you greedily snatched yours up."

With those words, Inito was locked in the void.

MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sun 24 Oct - 23:46:39

Kage woke fully healed, he was in a bed some were he didn't know but he was healed and he was happy. He ran outside and saw the partner of his life Midnight there. Kage hoped onto Midnights back and they together launched into the sky and headed toward were he thought Natsu was. He had something to tell him something he needed to know.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sun 24 Oct - 23:50:53

Algion took a deep breath and turned his attention to the battle between Bertran and Varaug. He waited, ready to aid Bertran if the ned arose.

Shawne had taken Kage out of the fortress. He was blessed to survive. Who knew how long he would though. Varaug was going to prove to be a new twist.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 25 Oct - 6:13:50

Natsu was disturbed at Kage's reply, but he decided not to take part. (OOC: Since the battle was already over before I got back on Sad ) IC:

He and Iltya had went to Ellesmera and waited for Kage and the others to return. If all had went well, Inito is supposedly dead, or locked in the Void. He looked up and saw Kage flying towards him.

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 25 Oct - 9:42:17

Kage and Midnight landed, Kage hoped of Midnight and went to natsu, He stared at him and then knelt. "My King."
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Mon 25 Oct - 11:41:37

The ground shook and mountains crumbled as the Irchians awoke. some stood hundreds of feet tall. They were the earth. Long limbs, no neck with an ape-ish head. Their hide was thick and strong. Much stronger than leather. They were increiable fast and agile for their build.

Inito build the Demons to kill them and the dragons. It had been thousands of years since they walked the earth. At the lead, stood their guardian. At their feet, stood the Oreans, Wizards and the Irios. The Irios had disguised themselves as a race.

Today, the war against Inito's armies began.

MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 25 Oct - 16:55:23

"Since you returned, I hope this implies that Inito is either gone?" Natsu asked Kage hopefully.

Do you think they really did it? Erza asked Natsu.

Probably. Inito was both outnumbered and outpowered. I just hope no serious casualties have occurred.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 25 Oct - 17:04:18

" My king Inito is locked in the void I very recently almost died but The High One healed me and told me that you are the true heir to the elven throne."Kage continued to kneel head down Midnight was in a similar position.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 25 Oct - 17:30:13

Natsu's jaw dropped. Even Erza couldn't hide her surprise at this news. He'd wondered why Kage had referred to him as "king," but he didn't think much of it, but this, this was unexpected.

"I'm a king?" Natsu whispered.

He is telling the truth. I can't believe your father and mother were monarchs, Erza said happily.

This means I can stop looking for my father as well.

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Mon 25 Oct - 18:29:14

Varaug blocked the arrows, but the explosions caught him off guard, weakening him. He knew he wouldn't fall for that again. The spear, though was an unsmart move, after rushing forward and ducking under it, Bertran was off balance and defenseless. Varaug whirlwind kicked Bertran in the head, and took that same moment to breach into Bertran's mind.

In that moment, he knew Bertran's plan...and what he was attempting to do. Bertran's defenses soon came up, and Varaug swept Bertran's feet. Varaug then jumped backwards onto his Draegon and it sprouted wings and they together flew away.

He had seen what Bertran was planning.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 25 Oct - 19:46:18

A look of true excitement dawned on Natsu, a look only rivaled by when Erza had hatched for him. He found out who his dad was, Inito was killed, and he was the elven king, and it all happened in a day. Erza shared his happiness, emotions flooding over their bond.

Natsu regained his calm composure, and said, "We can celebrate later. What is going on in the war now? Inito may be dead, but his army is still ongoing. I want to help rid the world of Inito and his army, and since I currently cannot do the former, since it has already been done, I need to do the latter."

It's been a while since we've fought to kill, almost to long, Natsu remarked to Erza.

Our skills are undiminished, however, Erza replied.

Let us go truly find out, Natsu said slowly.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 25 Oct - 22:02:51

"My King The army is to the west you can fly and take care of it if you wish. I need to return to elismeera to announce the news." Kage rose then and went to his partner climbed on and they launched in to the sky heading toward Elismeera.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Mon 25 Oct - 22:21:17

"And I will crown Natsu king," Vlad said as he appeared. "It will be a grand corination. One that will be remember for the ages. Remember Natsu, you are not fighting for conquest, or out of anger. You fight for survival, but not just survival of yourself, but of the whole world. It would be selfish of you to not fight to kill, for then you are leaving those who will not hestait to destroy the world, there to destroy it. The elves are begining to feel the call of their guardian. They will rise up. Will you take command Natsu?"
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 25 Oct - 22:33:11

Natsu nodded at Kage's news, and thanked him before Kage took off on Midnight.

Vlad had appeared next to Natsu, surprising him.

"And I will crown Natsu king," Vlad said as he appeared. "It will be a grand corination. One that will be remember for the ages. Remember Natsu, you are not fighting for conquest, or out of anger. You fight for survival, but not just survival of yourself, but of the whole world. It would be selfish of you to not fight to kill, for then you are leaving those who will not hestait to destroy the world, there to destroy it. The elves are begining to feel the call of their guardian. They will rise up. Will you take command Natsu?"

"I will, up to the best of my ability, take up my position and command, as well as help kill Inito's army for survival," Natsu vowed in the Ancient Language. "Now, I shall bring together the elven army, and bring them to the west, to help fight. Do you have any important information on what we're fighting?" Natsu asked determinedly.

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Mon 25 Oct - 22:42:12

"Orcs, twisted footsoldiers who are not very bright. They are teh size of a man, and much better in every quality, though not as good as the elves. Trolls, large creatures who are skilled at taking out cavalry and footsoldiers. They stand about 15 feet tall. And the worse of all, Demons, (Vlad does this whole explination, all I am going to say is look up a this http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/Durin%27s_Bane.jpg ). The Demons sole intent is to attack dragons and the Irchians. "
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 25 Oct - 23:03:26

OOC-Great, dragon-killing demons. Watch out Erza! Rascal

IC-Natsu took the news in silence. Trolls slightly unnerved him, but the demons filled part of his body with dread. The only thing keeping the other half from filling with dread was the fact that they had Vlad, who had fought these things before.

"I shall go to Ellesmera and mobilize the elven army, and meet up with Kage. While I do, what shall you do?"
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Mon 25 Oct - 23:12:18

OOC: I know. They are in my book for a reason. Oh, and I forgot teh Deamons in that list. They are the Fallen Irios. Demons got nothing on the Deamons.

IC:
"Oh, this and that. The Dwarves are being raised and the Men are beign united. I will probably speak with the High One."
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 25 Oct - 23:43:11

"I guess this is farewell then, for now," Natsu said.

Natsu disappeared in a veil of fire, and teleported to the front gate to Ellesmera. He and Erza walked inside, and started walking towards the castle. We are going to start mobilizing the army by sending out a broadcast through Du Weldenvarden, to the other elven cities as well. We will then find Kage, Natsu stated to Erza, who showed her agreemant over their link.

Natsu wordlessly rushed to the main part of the castle, ignoring the surprised elf faces as he walked by. He then, fusing his energy with Erza fully, amplified his mental voice so it reverberated through all of Du Weldenvarden, though not too loud to the point of annoying. Hello, fellow elves. I am the true bloodline heir to the throne, and am now king. You may, or may not have heard the
news of Inito's death, but do not rest yet. While Inito has been vanquished, his army still remains standing and powerful.

We need everyone's help on this effort. We have
Vlad, we have the High One, and we have the Guardians. We should not, no, we can not lose. We must stay strong. We will vanquish Inito and his army once and for all.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Tue 26 Oct - 2:56:48

Iltya following Natsu with her dragon Saoirse behind her, thought Quite a show off isn't he. Not to mention what a mess is there, leaving us no choice but to get rid of it by killing it.

Saoirse grinned Well I can imagine what you would do in a situation like this. However you are right about Inito's army, we have to do our best if we don't want any disturbtions later on.

Iltya smiled too Yeah so let's just follow Natsu, I mean the King, for now.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next