Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Game] Build a story.

+12
MINDROP
Code Red
Drekea
Famoosh
Alfreredocsil
killerofshades
Sage of Dragon Age
Fallen Elf
Spartan
The Spaniard
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
SaFIREx
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[Game] Build a story. - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Build a story.

Post by jeod Thu 30 Dec - 1:07:48

him the RoK and told him where to find the VoS and to never tell anybody where santa's workshop is or he would capture him and put him in manacles. Eragon and Saphira then.....
jeod
jeod
Jeod
Jeod

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorn777 Thu 30 Dec - 5:00:49

... thanked Santa Claus for his generosity, though they were slightly amused of his threat to imprison them if they revealed his location. Santa laughed & said "Ho ho ho ... Merry Christmas young ones, and hope you defeat the tyrant king I've been hearing so much about from that short, curly - haired woman who has the wit of an angel." Still chortling, he disappears into the mist with his fellow helpers. Eragon blinks & marvels, Angela was here as well?? Saphira replies, There is no way we can know, little one. Eragon smiles & shakes his head. Then, scratching his head as well as the underside of Saphira's jaws, he swears, Barzul!! How in Alagaesia will we get off this island?? Before Saphira could reply, however, ...
Thorn777
Thorn777
Lord Of The Riders
Lord Of The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Survivor Sun 2 Jan - 23:58:35

...a huge, menacing white wolf came rushing towards them, and Eragon leaped out of the way as the thing slid to stop jest inches from where he'd been. >My name is Lyled, Kupio< he said telepathically, then jumped into the water and...
Lone Survivor
Lone Survivor
Egg
Egg

http://graphicdynasty.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorn777 Mon 3 Jan - 0:19:02

... & said, I'll ferry the two of you to your homeland, Alagaesia, if I remember correctly. The only way to escape from here is to ride me, for your dragon will not be able to fly in this treacherous wind. Eragon replied, Yes, our homeland is known as Alagaesia, but will you be able to carry Saphira as well? She's no light - weight, I assure you. Suddenly, Saphira smacked him lightly with her tail, saying, Be careful, little one. Just because we are bonded does not mean that I am not able to pin you to the ground and lick you from head to toe if you annoy me. Eragon grinned. The gigantic snowy white wolf then answered, Yes, I am able to carry Saphira on my back as well, Shadeslayer. I am a creature of magic, so it shouldn't be a problem, as long as she does move around on my back too much. Eragon & Saphira then climbed onto the wolf's back & ...
Thorn777
Thorn777
Lord Of The Riders
Lord Of The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage of Dragon Age Wed 5 Jan - 2:08:47

...instantly began to shrink in size to be able to fit on the wolf's back. Then, safely nestled in its fur, the resplendent white wolf began to paddle for...
Sage of Dragon Age
Sage of Dragon Age
SPAM Lord of this Realm!
SPAM Lord of this Realm!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorn777 Wed 5 Jan - 3:30:46

... Isla Sorna, where he hoped to test the Rider & his dragon with genetically - engineered theme - park monsters; nothing more, or nothing less. They soon arrived at the island, & both the beings on his back got down & looked warily yet curiously around. What is this place, O mighty Wolf? asked Eragon. The wolf replied, This is the land of the dinosaurs, a species of beings that inhabited this whole world for a hundred and sixty five million years, before being destroyed completely in a great catastrophe around sixty five million years ago. Today, humans in this world have somehow, by extracting certain chemicals from the fossilized bones of the dinosaurs, resurrected them through science. I wish to test the two of you here, after which I will show you the way to Alagaesia. Eragon & Saphira were awed by the knowledge that they were standing in a place that harbors beings that ruled this strange world for millions of years. Suddenly, they heard a 'thud' that shook the ground they were standing on, & from the depths of the massive forest that was some distance away in front of them, emerged ...

(I don't know why I dragged in Jurassic Park into this Rolling Eyes )
Thorn777
Thorn777
Lord Of The Riders
Lord Of The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by killerofshades Sat 22 Jan - 1:43:32

A nuclear mutated teddy bear that just destroyed all the dinosaurs. Eragon the saw a man fly through the air at the teddy bear and kick it in the face, and land in front of Eragon. He said "I an the Lone Wanderer, from the Capital Waste Land, here to hunt down the biggest treats to humankind."
Eragon replied "...

(Fallout 3 then burch)
killerofshades
killerofshades
killerofshades
killerofshades

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorn777 Sat 22 Jan - 3:52:30

..."A gigantic cartoon - ish bear is the biggest threat to human kind?" Lone Wanderer replies, "Yes, they are, because they charm you when you first meet them, & when you go mad with their charms, they open their stomachs & body - slam you. You'll be gobbled up." Eragon & Saphira were shocked to hear that such a monstrous being can exist in this strange world. Eragon asks, "How is it that you weren't affected by that bear?" Lone Wanderer grins & replies, "Well, I had to go through a great adventure to become immune to them. I ... ".
Thorn777
Thorn777
Lord Of The Riders
Lord Of The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4