Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll for a regularly scheduled meeting

Go down

What day for the first meeting

Poll for a regularly scheduled meeting I_vote_lcap50%Poll for a regularly scheduled meeting I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Poll for a regularly scheduled meeting I_vote_lcap0%Poll for a regularly scheduled meeting I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll for a regularly scheduled meeting I_vote_lcap25%Poll for a regularly scheduled meeting I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Poll for a regularly scheduled meeting I_vote_lcap0%Poll for a regularly scheduled meeting I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Poll for a regularly scheduled meeting I_vote_lcap25%Poll for a regularly scheduled meeting I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll for a regularly scheduled meeting Empty Poll for a regularly scheduled meeting

Post by Alfreredocsil Mon 25 Jul - 16:23:06

Okay so vote what day will be best for you to make a meeting each week. Then vote in the other polls as well for time and second meeting day and time.
Thanks!
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

https://alagaesiaonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Poll for a regularly scheduled meeting Empty Re: Poll for a regularly scheduled meeting

Post by Alfreredocsil Mon 25 Jul - 16:42:14

I can probably make any of the choices except any of the morning options. The later the better for me but I'll work with whatever works for everyone else. I'd like Csar to be able to take part and that really rules out the 8 or 9 pm Central times. I picked 8pm because thats what is easiest for me to make most of the time. The only excaption is Sunday...I don't work on Sunday but others have church.
Alfreredocsil
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

https://alagaesiaonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down