Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

+3
Fallen Elf
Night Angel Kage
MINDROP
7 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted - Page 6 Empty Re: Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

Post by Spartan Fri 29 Oct - 21:43:16

Ahh my friend I hate to see you all go this way but you cannot win.I have sealed this war and assured that I will win.My army is strong stronger than Vlad's.See I have a spy among you and you all will die.

Bertran said this next thing with with an extremely mesmerizing voice.Join me.Join us and live happy for the rest of your life and be among the highest ranks in my courts and have anything you want.Join me.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Sat 30 Oct - 3:42:46

Iltya sighed. She teleported herself and her dragon to where everyone else was.

She sighed again Why are they chit-chating, let's just go and finish this as fast as possible.

She wielded her gigantic sky-blue sword and let her magic go through it, making the sword flicker with her silver-bluish magic. She decided to be serious so she removed her mask, her hood and her coat, disposing her face, silverish eyes, long silver hair and her elvish pointed ears. She placed her hands on the earth, searched for the right materials and pulled them through the earth. When she got enough of it she lifted it in the air, Saoirse got the signal and melted it.
Soon she produced dragon armour, which she equiped to her dragon. After that she surrounded themselves with her own magic, linked it with the earth, trees, grass and any other kind of life around them, making it a shield.

"Let's go everyone, what are we even waiting for?"
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 30 Oct - 8:58:37

OOC- Uhhh dude, hearing my thoughts? That's kinda impossible since my mind is blocked, and it's a little creepy. Suspect And we haven't left yet because Vlad needs to be on.

IC:

Natsu heard this and replied, Foolish. Giving me a high rank couldn't compare to any of what I am now, nor can it compare to what I have. You are just like, no, too much like Inito, and it will be your downfall.

"I agree. We should go as quickly as possible so we could kill anyone that's still trying to rush to The Valley of Death."

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat 30 Oct - 9:11:11

OOC:FE that is all I heard Bertran wasn't trying to read your mind he just got that power of hearing random thoughts from the remnants of Inito's mind that was still in him when Inito died.And Inito got that power from The High One when he was still a guard.But Inito could read your mind no matter what and you wouldn't know it but Bertran just hears random people's thoughts.

IC:HAHA!You fool then you have sentenced yourself to death!All my army is gathered at The Valley of Death that only I and The High One can enter!Until the battle my friend.Bertran then let out a bone chilling laugh that everyone in the world heard in the back of their mind.Something worse than evil was now stalking the earth.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 30 Oct - 11:28:10

OOC-Alright.

IC:

Natsu heard Bertran's response but his mind was slipping. His eyesight was hazy, and he felt his legs shaking.

What's...happening? Natsu asked Erza slowly. Before she could reply, they felt their minds slide away, and suddenly they were both standing in the depths of a forest.

The trees were swaying as if being blown by a heavy wind. But they are, Natsu realized. He felt the heavy wind slicing his back, and he turned around. Igneel was standing behind him, eyes solemn.

Igneel lifted a great talon and lightly touched Natsu's forehead with it. He felt years, decades, centuries of knowledge entering his mind. He felt more nimble, stronger, and wiser.

Igneel then did the same to Erza, and she felt the same Natsu did. She felt techniques, tricks, combos, what seemed like everything a dragon could do, flow into her mind.

My last gift, to you... Igneel's huge form started dissipating, and soon only a giant Eldunari was left in his place. Natsu didn't know what to do with the Eldunari. It was much too big to place in Erza's saddlebags. He then placed a hand on it, and with a red light, the Eldunari disappeared as Natsu teleported it to his home. He felt his mind moving again, and suddenly he was at the same spot he was before his mind forced itself to Igneel.

OOC-Sorry, I just had to do an Igneel chapter, to A) post a chapter, B) Keep myself busy while I wait for Vlad to get on, C) Increase Natsu's power a bit. Before anyone says things like "You're character is too strong, or stop upgrading your character," Natsu was only as powerful as an athletic elf, like Eragon in Brisingr, and if he and Erza are going to fight giants that are hundreds of feet tall, they're gonna need help.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sat 30 Oct - 11:56:32

OOC-I agree but lets keep the OOC's to a minimum.

IC- Kage was ready to fight but they had to wait for Vlad so where was he?
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 30 Oct - 12:00:09

OOC: I am taking over Bertran shortly. Shurt knows why. Also, Bertrans power is great enough to read minds, same with Vlad, though he restrains.

The armies of Vlad were running and in mid run, were teleported to Bertran's army. The ground shook as the two armies collided.

Algion wreaked havoc on the Orcs, Trolls and Deamons who were dumb enough to get in his way. He broke through to where Bertran was. He raised his spear and threw it. Bertan dodged and they locked swords. Vlad pulled away and sheathed his sword.

"Last chance Bertran. Call it off and let me heal you."

Gabriel came up behind Vlad and shoved him towards Bertran. His head hit the ground a few seconds after his body did.

The call was given for Vlad's armies to fall back and regroup.
MINDROP
MINDROP
SPARTAN GOD OF THIS REALM

http://armstrong.team-talk.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sat 30 Oct - 12:04:26

Kage and Midnight were destroying the ground with Fire. Kage was pointing Phoenix and black flame was killing what ever it touched. He decided to take this to the ground, Midnight knew what he wanted and so they descended ready for the fight that was to come.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 30 Oct - 12:12:14

Natsu may have been in peace for long, but his skill was undiminished. He controlled fire, shooting it through his sword, shooting it through his hands, or quickly summoning it at will.

As his sword locked itself in an opponent's stomach, an enemy behind him had leaped into the air, swinging his sword wildly. Natsu summoned a veil of fire to cover his sword, and the enemy his sword was locked in was quickly incinerated. He then pulled a dagger from the pouch on his side and blocked the enemy behind him's sword. He sliced the man's legs off with a swipe from his sword, and decapitated him with his dagger.

The call was then made for Vlad's side to fall back and regroup. What's going on? Natsu wondered.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sat 30 Oct - 12:25:56

When Kage heard the call he was decapitating a soldier. "Why" He thought. " Not sure little one" So he retreated.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 30 Oct - 14:19:49

"Hello Algion. Welcome to my kingdom." Inito said. He laugh echoed everywhere and sent a chill down everyone in the void.

Those of the Void dragged Algion off to be tourchered.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat 30 Oct - 16:26:50

OOC:Ok since Bertran is a little busy I'm going to make a Gabriel post.

Gabriel had the orders to release "the surprise" after Bertran and Vlad had gone to The Void.He was not going to let his new master down for fear of the punishment.Gabriel then lifted his hands and the giants came rumbling out of the mountains making the ground shake like and earthquake shaking both armies around.

"Troops we have an advantage!Bertran has sent Vlad to The Void and we can overcome this army!Now let's go!

"CHARGE!!!!!!!!!"

Bertran's army charged towards the retreating army with no mercy.And they were taking no prisoners.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 30 Oct - 18:48:36

The giants were advancing towards Vlad's army, and Vlad was nowhere to be seen. Natsu then looked for Kage.

"Kage, Vlad is missing, and the Giants have revealed themselves. Their army is advancing towards ours at a breakneck pace. I'm going to hold them off at long as I c-" He was broke off mid-sentence as the Giants started rushing towards them, and Natsu was surprised at how agile they were.

Natsu turned around to face the army. He felt Erza next to him. He felt his body changing. His hands, arms, neck, feet, and legs were growing longer, and his nails were replaced with talons. His skin started turning red, and scales were covering his body. Sharp spines were growing down his spine and back. Lastly, wings and a tail sprouted themselves from his back, leaving holes on his tunic.

This was what he was, a part dragon. His final form. He felt a great amount of energy deprive itself of his belt, but it was worth it. He was ready to hold the Giants and riders back as best as he could.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 30 Oct - 19:12:50

Varaug had sworn to Bertran, and surveyed the violence from afar.

We shall swoop in at the right time, to discourage the enemies forces...They already fear our army, and when we join...oh it will be so sweet, Varaug said to nobody in particular.

He then flew a bit closer to the two armies, but made sure to keep his presence cloaked.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 30 Oct - 19:54:14

OOC: How did Bertran die? He killed Vlad. Vlad never attacked him, or even injured him.

IC:
Vlad's forces were reorganized and charged. The Ichians crushd the giants, most who were not even as big as their youth.

The battle lasted for the rest of they and then the troops backed off for the night.

The Guardians got together. The felt lost without their leader.

"The High One is silent," The Elf Guardian said.

"How did Bertran die? He killed Inito Twice, yet he could not handle his mortal Ally?" The guardian of the dragons asked.

"He wa not allowed to kill him. Inito defeated me because I was not allowed to strike him down." A guardian said.

"But are we strong enough to defeat them?" the Dwarven Guardian said.

"We have enough troops to defeat their. The Yasha are bearly hurt. I am their new commander, for I am their queen." Shawne said as she came in. "We are prepared to die, and so should everyone else. Vlad hs gone to the void, for now. He will keep Inito locked there for eternity. For now, we fight until they are all in the void, or we will go their ourselves."

MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 30 Oct - 20:04:50

Natsu lunged toward the enemy army, as did Vlad's army. Natsu relied mostly on strength and agility. He was moving as quick and agile as he could, while using his claws to strike down his enemies.

Last edited by Fallen Elf on Sat 30 Oct - 21:14:54; edited 1 time in total
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 30 Oct - 21:05:50

Varaug witnessed Natsu's morphing...He wondered how such a thing was possible.

We shall not fight him first, we shall wait for his power to drain. That skill as amazing at it is, must drain energy fast., Varaug told his Draegon.

They then flew around, towards the back of the other army, attempting to stay hidden but still cause damage.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 30 Oct - 21:18:41

OOC- The transformation has already used it's energy. Natsu can stay in it as long as the energy he supplied lasts, but using part-dragon-related moves still drains energy. It's sort of like a debt, you can may the money(or in this case, use the energy) over time, or you can pay it all at once(again, use the energy required to stay in part-dragon form for a while).

IC:

Natsu was getting bored as the time drew on. The energy he used to supply his dragon form still had a good amount of time left, but he had no wish to waste it, so he shut it off momentarily, and felt the energy that had still not been used to sustain the transformation flow back into him.

The fight had been dull. He hadn't fought against any real enemies. The riders were all either fighting someone else, or hiding. He wondered where Varaug was; he hadn't seen him the entire fight. Besides Bertran, Natsu was eager to fight him the most.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 30 Oct - 22:04:25

The dawn came and the sun shown blood red. It's red rue lasted all day as the carnage continued. The battle ended early, for the Eemy had been defeated. The dwarven, Elvan, and armies of men were sent away. The next day, the Deamons and Demons would strike. Only the armies of the divine and Dragon riders were allowed to stay.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat 30 Oct - 22:07:38

Bertran had passed out and transported into the void but had only glimpsed Vlad being dragged off to be tortured.But he then transported out of the void and regained his mind and got up off the ground.Bertran saw that it was now dark and an evil plan formed in his mind.

Gabriel come here now.

Gabriel appeared next to him.

"Ahh.My friend you have done well.You will be rewarded once this is over and we have won.But now rally the troops but keep them quiet we attack under the cover of night when we are the strongest and our troops have their strength.We are strongest at the full moon which is tonight and we have clear skies.Now go!Rally the troops!"

"Yes sir."

Gabriel rushed off.

~~~~~
Bertran inspected the army before him.

"Gabriel I appreciate you releasing the decoy giants.They did well even though they died."

"What do you mean decoy?"

"Those were the giants kids.And now the real giants will be madder than ever at the opposing army for killing them since the giants only reproduce every thousand years.So they will be attacking even more fierce than before.Now we will attack stealthily and they will not see what is happening."

~~~~~~

"Troops we will conquer tonight!Now we raid their camp and give them a little scare and let them be tired for the battle tomorrow.Now charge!"

Bertran raised his hand and let the real giants out and the all charged with such angry roars that shook the earth to all the corners.The army charged forward.Bertran jumped onto Ash and they took off towards the camp and beat the army there.

He used a magnified voice to announce their arrival.

"People of The High One's army!My army marches upon you with giants leading that were bigger and angrier than the last!My army will crush you before you get a chance to defend yourselves unless you surrender!Surrender now and you will be saved!If you say then I guess you know what happens!No if you want to surrender march out of the camp with no weapons and stand in the valley until the battle is over and you will be treated good.But you better hurry!"

Bertran laughed in his magnified voice while flying higher up as his army charged towards the camp.He only saw a few people fleeing but he didn't really pay attention to them.He was watching the army below him charging.

Hurry my troops we don't want them to be ready.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 30 Oct - 22:17:05

The surprise attack failed to catch them off guard. The Ichians were keeping watch and carried no weapons. Their powerful limbs stopped the giants. None of the Divine needed sleep and their weapons were always at the ready.

The Wizards blocked out the moon with light greater than the sun, loosing the effect of the moon. The Irios fought with such a furry at the lack of courtousy, they used magic in ways they never had before.

Shawne led the Yasha in a surprise attack on Bertran on the others.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 30 Oct - 22:19:39

Varaug entered the back of the enemies camp...He quietly walked about. This would be one of his short "raids". He pondered the situation.

Instead of simply killing a few and using a lot of strength, why not use less strength...with a weaker and more efficient spell., Varaug's Draegon suggested.

Varaug knew exactly what it was thinking. Varaug projected his mind around to as many soldiers as he possibly could, avoiding magicians. Slaying this many soldiers would require too much energy, so instead Varaug projected recurring nightmares in each soldier's head of loved ones being slain time and time again...In the morning they wouldn't be well rested at all, and won't fight as well as possible...

Varaug left, snickering at the thought of the men's horror-filled dreams, and flew back near his own side's camp, careful to hide his presenece.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat 30 Oct - 22:28:00

Bertran sensed Varaug's trick he had played and laughed at the joke that would actually play an effective part in tomorrow's battle.He then noticed that his men were losing and was furious.He blasted a giant hole in the middle of the camp killing several.

"MEN ARE YOU GOING TO LET THESE HATCHLINGS BEAT YOU!IF YOU LOSE YOU WILL NOT LIKE THE CONSEQUENCES!AND IF SOMEONE TRIES TO LURE YOU TO JOIN THE OPPOSITE SIDE AND YOU JOIN IT WILL BE WORSE!NOW FIGHT LIKE YOU MEAN IT AND LIKE YOU WANT TO WIN!

Bertran noticed that his warriors started pushing the enemy lines backwards and he knew that this battle was his to win.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 30 Oct - 22:36:04

OOC: The men, Elves and Dwarves are far away from the battle.

IC:
Shawne's attack came back about 10 minutes later. They had only slain a few, but lost none. The point was made, they could do the same, and more effectively.

Midnight came and went. The line of the divine shifted back slightly. They held their own.

Right before Dawn began creeping into the sky, a comet streaked across the sky. It entered the atmostphere and banished all shadows. It impacked before Bertran, killing plenty of Deamons.

The light died slightly and two figures became visable. Algion, was holding Inito by the throat. He threw him and then crushed his head with his heel. The light faded more and Algion slew several deamons and demons with a wave of his hand. Then he was upon Bertran.

The divine forces increased their attack.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 30 Oct - 22:36:41

Natsu was killing demons and deamons with waves of his hands. He raged up torrents of fire and used many powerful spells, known to him by both Igneel's interference earlier, and spells he knew before the encounter.

Natsu felt a surge of magic being used in the camp, but this was dark magic. He immediately felt the presence, and excitement flowed through him. Varaug...

Natsu hopped on Erza and flew back to the camp, but not before incinerating plenty of soldiers as he and Erza flew by. He was now near the spot magic was used. His mind was closed, his transformation ready. "Come on out, Varaug! I wish to fully test my skills, but it's possible you are even weaker than Bertran's grotesque excuse of soldiers called deamons!"

Natsu knew Varaug heard this, and he knew Varaug was close. He smiled in anticipation. His skin was tingling, his mind working furiously. He was finally about to get a good fight.

Last edited by Fallen Elf on Sat 30 Oct - 22:54:00; edited 1 time in total
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next