Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

+3
Fallen Elf
Night Angel Kage
MINDROP
7 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted Empty Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

Post by MINDROP Wed 20 Oct - 18:48:23

OOC: DON'T MAKE ME CLOSE THIS AGAIN. DO IT AGAIN, AND THE RPG SECTION WILL BE DELETED.

In Chracter (IC):Bertran sat in the throne room while a man sat before him trembling.He hated listening to people's stories of how someone had robbed them or some other problem that was wasting his time.But this case was different.Several men were starting a rebellion against him and his master Inito and they being the leaders had been caught and brought to him.

"So you don't like the way Inito and I run the world?"Bertran asked sarcastically.

A man named Thane spat in his direction and yelled."You and that filthy used to be god should rot in the void for all eternity!"

"Why thank you for the compliment Thane.But now it is time for your fate to be decided.Inito,Master,What should be done with these men?"

Inito raised his hand and the men started writhing in pain on the floor.He then sent them to a new place he had created recently for people he didn't like other than the void.It was called Lex it was a place were the dead were sent to endure horrible tortures for eternity.

Inito laughed at the men after they disappeared and a servant made the unfortunate mistake of asking were he had sent the men.

Inito said."Let me show you."

The man disappeared into Lex for eternity and none of the other servants said a word.

Out Of Character (OOC):Here is the opening post for the RPG!

Last edited by HIGH LORD AKKARIN on Thu 21 Oct - 14:48:53; edited 2 times in total
MINDROP
MINDROP
SPARTAN GOD OF THIS REALM

http://armstrong.team-talk.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted Empty Re: Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

Post by Night Angel Kage Thu 21 Oct - 14:36:29

Kage walked into the room. His walk was that of a man who knew he had power and wasn't afraid to use it, Phoenix was straped to his back and he had an aura of death about him. he knelt at Inito's feet, "master there are rebels North from this castle, what should I do?" Kage was aware of Midnight his Dragon just outside waiting for him.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Thu 21 Oct - 15:21:35

Algion stood on the brink, over looking the land. The creator walked up. Though he was omniprecent, omnipotent and all, he had a physical body, of sorts. Just like Algion's no sleep, foor or water were needed.

"He is back."

"He will be stopped. Will Bertran's reign fall?"

"You will see."

Algion wished the High One would state things more often. He often would speak f things, yet not reviel his plan. Algion would follow his will.

Algion shifted into a diamond dragon. Vlad fell to the earth. He stood with the rising sun. He walked to the city gates and waited for them to open. He wore a simple cloak and a sword at his side.

Vlad smiled. He was cloaked. Undetectable by any, even Inito. He was a spirit, for that was all that was there. A watchful eye. However, other spirits could see him as well. It was fine, the spirits were mostly Yasha and Irios. Deamons walked in other places.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Thu 21 Oct - 15:38:28

" Go and deal with them Kage and any other rebels you meet." Kage bowed his head. " yes master." He strode out of the room and hoped on his huge black Dragon Midnight and they flew of to deal with the troublesum rebels.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Thu 21 Oct - 15:56:19

OOC-The story about Natsu will remain the same. I'm just trying a different approach.

IC- Natsu lunged towards Deaother, his trainer, who blocked and swiped at Natsu's feet. Natsu jumped and pinned the sword down with his foot. Deaother raised the sword up, knocking Natsu off balance, and pressed on by slashing towards Natsu's stomach. Natsu hopped back, dodging the blade, and tried to kick Deaother.

Deaother was a highly trained elf. His magic was slightly more advanced than the average elf, but his swordsmanship could qualify better than all but strongest of all shades. He was also an extremely advanced martial artist. He had been studying swordsmanship for decades, and had won his first match when he was 4.

Deaother grabbed Natsu's leg, twisted his foot, and sweeped Natsu's other leg out from under him. Natsu's head hit the ground, hard, and Deaother picked Natsu back up, and threw him back thirty yards. Natsu regained his composure in midair, and skidded across the ground on his feet. Deaother dashed towards Natsu, swinging towards Natsu's sword arm. Natsu kicked the blade out of Deaother's hand, and stabbed towards his stomach. Deaother clasped the sword with both of his palms, and pushed quick and hard, breaking Natsu's wrist.

Deaother then snatched Natsu's sword, and tried to point it towards Natsu's neck and declare him dead, but Natsu leaned backwards as far as he could ago, placed both hands on the ground, and caught Deaother's hand with both of his feet, and swung his feet backwards, bringing Deaother with him. Deaother impacted the ground, and Natsu landed on his feet, and placed an arm around Deaother's neck. "Dead," Natsu whispered, his face wet with sweat.

"Congratulations, Natsu. It was the first time you beat me," Deaother's breaths were heavy, and his hands were shaking. This was the first match he had ever lost.

I beat him, Natsu mentally noted to Erza, who beamed with happiness.

Incredible. You get better by the day.

Indeed. Natsu grabbed his sword off the ground and slowly walked towards the exit. He now excelled Deaother in every aspect: speed, strength, martial arts, magic, mind-breaking, and swordsmanship. It had taken a few years to do so, however. Natsu walked out the door, grinning with excitement.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Thu 21 Oct - 16:04:13

Kage saw the rebels a leauge away and he told Midnight to land. "land I wish To think of some things before I decide I wish to go further into Inito's control". So Midnight Landed and kage thought. " I have only joined Inito recently and have been with him for 5 years do I really wish to continue spying on him for the good of the elves? "kage was the master of the elven assassins and his King gave him the job of spying on Inito to make sure he wasn't planning anything that had any ill will against the elves. So far Inito hadn't planned a thing in fact kage didn't think he cared. So kage came to a resolution he would stop working for inito but he had to make sure Initro didn't kow for a while and so Kage ran with inhuman speed toward the rebels. Unfortunately for the goold of his race they had to die.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Thu 21 Oct - 16:11:55

Vlad Felt a clouded Light move into the deamon free zone. He slipped over too it and watched as an Elf ran towards those that were resisting Inito. The elf was tainted by the hand of Inito.

He moved in front of him and showed himself. He was cloathed in white and showen so bright it hurt to look at him.

"I can not let you pass, for Inito's hand has touched you. Why have you descented Elf? You were once a grand race that feared the creator and loved the land. What has happened to your race?"
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Thu 21 Oct - 16:37:31

Varaug snickered to himself, as he slew Inito's army one by one...this was so easy. Varaug lunged forward into a man, and punched him as hard as he could in the face, cracking his skull open and killing him instantly.

From the side, Varaug could see his Draegon, a tainted dragon, with two human-like arms, and legs, that stood on two feet, and had claws. It's back was covered in armour---its spine. The Draegon ripped one man open, quickly.

Varaug continued, he made his Daegger cut a stronger soldier across the chest, and using that small gash thrust his hand through, and ripped out the man's heart, but not after ripping around his organs. Varaug quickly consumed the heart, smiling as warm life-blood filled his body. Varaug went up to another man, and spawned maggots inside his skull. Varaug drew his two-hand and slew men, one after another. Man after man. Bodies dropped before him, like rain from the sky.

A rider---Behind him, Varaug blocked the swipe from the dragonless, rider and lunged at the man himself. The man parried the blow and sliced through Varaug's left arm. Varaug cursed as that was his good arm, and took his two-hand into his right arm. Varaug hacked into the man's blade, but the man twisted it around, and slashed Varaug's right arm in riposte. Both arms bleeding, and at his sides, the man then slashed Varaug's left leg and right leg. Before he could stop the rider, the rider drew a star in Varaug's body with his rider blade. Top left to bottom right, bottom right to top right, top right to bottom left, and the man completed the star. Varaug dropped, and black filled his body, as his breathing grew soft, and his life left him as he died.

Last edited by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata on Fri 22 Oct - 16:07:11; edited 1 time in total
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Thu 21 Oct - 16:47:25

Erza was twisting in the sky as her rider hung on. They flew on and on, until Erza started to feel tired, and they started flying back at a slower pace.

Should we take a part in this war? Natsu asked.

Maybe, and if we do, we join Vlad. I will not tolerate slaying man after man to sooth my hunger because of Inito. No, if we join this war, we join to prevent evil

I agree. We'll fly back to Ellesmera, and then, after a night's rest, we will find Vlad. The two flew on in silence until they reached Ellesmera, where they retired for the night.

OOC-Blodh, you're dead?
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Thu 21 Oct - 22:54:26

Kage saw the man before him. It was a supporter of his race. "should I tell him the truth Midnight?" "Do it if you must, Remember though we can't have Inito finding out who you really support." Kage answered the man, " I am Kage that was all he said the elves new his name and if this man didn't know who he was then he would know that he was not to be trusted fully with his mission.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Fri 22 Oct - 0:13:30

"Kage Celobra Abr Andlat, The elves once were the only race to worship the High One. As of late, they have fallan away, conformed to this world. I fought with the greatest Elf that there ever was, and even will be. I know much of the old times. Both the times before Inito was first defeated, and the second. Step away, your heart tells you what you should be. The Elves have ot completely fallen like the men have. There is the chance to redeem your people. You king, sits on what is not his. He is not of the elvan kingship. Remove him, redeem your people."
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Fri 22 Oct - 0:20:00

His King told him to stick with Inito though? No matter he would listen to this man. "very well." Kage turned ran up to Midnight jumped on his partners back and launched into the sky. And headed toward Elismera.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Fri 22 Oct - 0:26:58

Two Elvan figures appeared next to Vlad. "Go Eldenal. You have restored the Elvan throne once before, aid him if he needs it now. Take Mendrail with you too."

Eldenal mounted his dragon and followed Kage.

"Well, I must be going to prepare the Elvan kingdom for the new leadership to rise. Think he will realize and be able to do it?"

"I do not know."

The other figure left, Vlad then went to where Varaug was wreaking havoc. Time to show him who was boss.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Fri 22 Oct - 0:41:04

Natsu awoke, startled. Four unknown beings had penetrated Ellesmera's borders. Immediately sensing the danger, Erza woke while Natsu grabbed his sword and saddled her.

Natsu ran out into the main field and hopped onto Erza, who had just taken off, and ascended, watching as a black dragon hovered before him.

"Who're you?" Natsu asked, bored. Maybe they know Vlad, he thought to Erza. He decided to ask. "Do you know who Vlad is, and where I can find him? I mean him no harm," Natsu spoke in the Ancient Language, hoping the other rider would do the same.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Fri 22 Oct - 9:23:30

"How do you know Vlad? That name has not spoken on this land for over 10,000 years."--- An Elvan Figure said.

Eldenal Dismounted and took a few steps forward. "I am Eldenal, the greatest Elf to live, or ever live on this land."

A man with a large, muscular Girth that stood taller than most Elves appeared behind Natsu. His large, red, muscular dragon appeared. "Want me to Crush him Eldenal?"

They all solidified themselves and stood there. "No Katzu. He has spoken his Name."

"Ah. Why?"

"You can just in time for him to answere that."

Mendrial appeared with his Blue Dragon, as well.

MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Fri 22 Oct - 9:47:33

Kage saw the elves fallowing him but sensed that they were sent to help him. No matter he didn't care to much as long as they didn't get in his way. As he entered Elismeera he say another rider who addressed them in the Al meaning no harm Kage hopped down from Midnight and introduced himself. "I am Kage and this is Midnight,"
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Fri 22 Oct - 10:17:00

Vlad was in the middle of a battle, in which Varaug was devistaiting things. He saw a soldier about to die by Varaug's sword and words instantly lept from his mouth. They were in the language of the God's. The battle froze and Vlad pulled the soldier out of Harm's way. He took up the soldier's position. He looked exactly like the other soldiers, except for his sword. Time unfroze and Vlad had a very strong block.

"I am Vlad. No longer shall you strike fear into these people."

Behind him, Varaug blocked the swipe from the dragonless, rider and lunged at the man himself. The man parried the blow and sliced through Varaug's left arm. Varaug cursed as that was his good arm, and took his two-hand into his right arm. Varaug hacked into the man's blade, but the man twisted it around, and slashed Varaug's right arm in riposte. Both arms bleeding, and at his sides, the man then slashed Varaug's left leg and right leg. Before he could stop the rider, the rider drew a star in Varaug's body with his rider blade. Top left to bottom right, bottom right to top right, top right to bottom left, and the man completed the star. Varaug dropped, and black filled his body, as his breathing grew soft, and his life left him as he died.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Fri 22 Oct - 10:51:12

Natsu twisted around as he sensed another presence behind him. A man with a large, muscular Girth that stood taller than most Elves had appeared behind Natsu.

Want me to Crush him Eldenal?" the man said.

They all solidified themselves and stood there. "No Katzu. He has spoken his Name."

"Ah. Why?"

"You can just in time for him to answere that."

We're outnumbered, and most likely out matched, Natsu thought slowly to Erza.

We'll try to ask what connection they have to Vlad, but do so in the Ancient Language.

Natsu spoke in the Ancient Language slowly and cautiously, "Are you acquaintances with Vlad? I seek to join him, and I mean you guys and him no harm."

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Fri 22 Oct - 11:10:26

"Yes, Friends, Subjects, companions, Brothers, we are many things to him. Now, what is your name and how do you know Vlad?" Eldenal asked.

OOC: Sorry, very short. Nice FE. Scared me for a moment. I am dead serious.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Fri 22 Oct - 13:06:21

Kage spoke again reintroducng themselves and saying that they were acquainted with Vlad.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Fri 22 Oct - 13:55:51

"My name is Natsu Dragneel, and I've heard Vlad's name whispered by the lips of a couple of elves here. I wish to join Vlad, and help beat Inito," Natsu said finally.

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Fri 22 Oct - 16:01:27

Kage then spoke again. " Give me information on the king are mission is to kill him and reinstate the king of old. Also Tell me were I can find the assassins of the High Order."
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Fri 22 Oct - 16:06:33

Varuag snickered to himself, he had broken into the mind of one, and watched him, kill the man, it seemed like he had killed himself. He had drawn a star inside the man's body. He continued, ripping through Inito's men, killing them one by one.

We need allies... Varaug said to his Draegon.
We should join the rebels, his Draegon observed.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Fri 22 Oct - 16:10:47

Natsu grinned mischievously. I never did like the king, he said wryly to Erza. "The king's tent is down by the castle, but it's guarded by several elves. You can't miss the tent; it's huge."
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Fri 22 Oct - 16:44:15

Good Kage thought. " I won't be killing him right a way I still need to contact The old assassins. Were could I find them?"
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next