Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

+3
Fallen Elf
Night Angel Kage
MINDROP
7 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 23 Oct - 22:47:30

Natsu stared in silence, as Vlad and Kage left, doing whoever knows what, leaving him and the two riders.

"Am I allowed to help Vlad in this war? I wish to join you," Natsu said finally.

Do you think they will let us? Natsu asked Erza.

They strike ma as the type of followers who wouldn't do anything that they think Vlad would barely disapprove of, so of that I am not sure.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sat 23 Oct - 23:52:29

kage walked through the waterfall entrance and was met with more forest, except these trees had tree houses built into them. Midnight came through the entrance " This seems to be it Midnight." " yes kage and look a welcome has come." sure enough there was a figure cloaked in black coming his way.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sun 24 Oct - 1:27:18

Eldenal answered Natsu's question. "Yes. You are in. Vlad is very busy. Bertran issued his challange, Vlad answered."

The Elvan figure cut in. "Katzu has left to take over watching Inito for Shawne. It seems Inito has a new apprentace, and he was to prove himself by killing her."

"Yeah, he was a pain, and lucky. Lucky that i did not outright kill him, and a pain because he is strong in magic. Next time, he is going to drop so much soonen. Still, I left my mark. He left eye is perminantly black. Black as Inito himself," Shawne said as she appeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vald stood and faced Bertran. Vlad moved in, He blocked several attacks and then caught Bertrans wrist. Bertran's wrist burned, and the pain almost instantly cursed through his body, sending him to his knees.

"You ave strengthened, but so have I. Your anger will consume you, release it Bertran. Release it and I can free you, otherwise, i will not be able to let you live much longer."

Vlad released Bertran. The burning would subside after twenty minutes. It was so intensive, it was slowing Ash down and i made spell casting impossible. He stepped back and Disappeared.

Vlad appeared in Inito's chambers, Varaug had just regained conscienness. He walked up to Inito, grabbed his chest and heaved him out of his chair, face to face.

"Never, ever send someone after my wife until after I am dead."

Vlad shoved him back into his seat and deapered. Inito dared not to try anything. Vlad would of used his emotions, to hold himoff long enough to summon them all, then Intio would of been dead. That was what made Vlad weak. He would not kill, he gave several chances.

MINDROP
MINDROP
SPARTAN GOD OF THIS REALM

http://armstrong.team-talk.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Sun 24 Oct - 4:26:23

OOC: Oh well I quess I'll give it a shot too...But my rider will have a slight difference than before, and I think I should let you know what it is. Iltya will now have no other memories than some of the recently ones (read: 2- 3 years of memories). She will however have all the skills she learned before the loss and also she will remember of the bond with her dragon. And I am making them both several years older so Iltya is now 36 and Saoirse, her dragon is now 30.

IC: Somewhere in the mountains, Iltya and Saoirse were watching the war from a distance, carefull enough to have their whole presence hidden.

What will we do about this war, who will we join? Saoirse asked her rider.

Iltya replied I don't care about this war, it has nothing to do with me so far. If we come across someone we might join them or just slay them.

This may cause us to be chased by both sides. Saoirse answered

After thinking a bit, Iltya said Yeah you are right. Fine then. We will join someone but let's think good about this. I personaly don't care which side will win but I don't want us to be killed because of some ridiculous war.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sun 24 Oct - 9:38:01

"It is not a rediculous war," said a voice behind Iltya and Saoirse. The voice came from a dragon.

"I am an Irios, a servant of the High One. Long before this world was created, we were. Then, the one named Inito, who protected the High One, fell to his pride. He went to the forbidden casum, and broke the law, building this world. The High One granted him his creation, and the laws are dificult to expaine. In the end, Inito was messing with the High One's creation. Inito began to tourcher the people he placed on the land. That was when the High One created several races, and chose one of his servants to guard each race. War came upon us, a whole race was destroyed. The High One's armies waigned and then up rose the Yasha. Their leader, Vlad, struck down and banished Inito to the void, the place of tourcher he created for the people on thi land. 10,000 years later, He freed himself from teh void and cause terror again. Inito was again vanquished, but it was a bitter battle that scared the land for a thousand years. That was when Bertran and Ash rose up. They survived and are loyal servants of Inito. Now again, Inito seeks to destroy the world. Vlad again fights against him. As I said, am an Irios, but I am also the guardian on the Dragons. Choose carefully. Inito offers Power, but for a very high price. Vlad offers peace and the backing of the High One, who is much more powerful than Inito, for he created Inito."
The Dragon Irios disapered, leaving Iltya and Saoirse in peace to ponder his words.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 24 Oct - 11:38:31

Varaug awoke...but he couldn't see through his left eye.

"Master...I have failed you...", Varaug slowly said.

Varaug blinked, but his left eye hurt him...Through the pain, he attempted to open it...but it refused to.

"Something...is wrong with my eyelid...Shall I rip it open?", Varaug asked.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Sun 24 Oct - 13:20:10

Iltya turned around just as the dragon left.

Too bad he has left. If I understand this right the one called "High One" created Inito who than became evil. So basicaly he created a mess and needs us to clean it up. Inito however just wants to cause chaos to this world. Iltya sighed

Yeah... Saoirse seemed distand

What is wrong? What is it you are pondering on? Iltya asked her.

Well..he said he is a guardian of the Dragons, my race... Saoirse replied

I see what you are getting at. Well since I prefer peace i quess I'll join this High One or whatever. At he they won't to worry about us getting tempted by this Power he is talking about, because I'm pretty sure Inito does this just to get some pawns. And even with us joining those who are trying to restore peace we won't become simple pawns, right Saoirse?

Saoirse grinned It's decided than, the first chance we get we join the ones trying to recover the peace we'll do so.

Iltya just smiled, glad to see her Dragon satisfied Of course

Iltya than jumped on Saoirse and they flew together, attempting to find someone who would let them join the so called "good" side.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sun 24 Oct - 15:03:08

"Shawne s a fiesty one. She has cursed you with a mark. You eye is swollen from the hit, but it is not a bruise. It is a true black eye. As dark as I am, it surrounds your eye and is quite wide. you will get used to it, my apprentice. You will make a good host."

Inito laughed. His voiced echoed all around the fortress. The Irios, Yasha and the other gifted shuddered, for they heard it as well. Inito had another slave.

OOC: Yeah, you just got taken over by a Deamon. The Deamons know how to act like their hosts. But more evily. Nothing is going to change except you power level.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 24 Oct - 16:22:11

The Deamon inside Varaug's body closed his hands, then opened them.

Finally...a strong host, one actually worthy of me...the strongest of Deamons...But what of his dragon? It...is like a Deamon itself, but is a dragon...there's no host...its one thing.

The Deamon slowly looked through Varaug's memories, snickering at times. He was content that unlike some other hosts...this one was already very evil...Stopping at one memory...he watched it slower than others.

An archer stood bravely, staring daggers at Varaug...He had attempted to shoot him and his Draegon down with a mere arrow...

Drawing on the power of undeath, Varaug had wreathed his hand in black, crackling energy. With a diabolical laugh, he stiffened his hand and slowly ran it down the man's chest, splitting it open as he did so. With expert touch, Varaug ripped apart his innards, causing a maximum of horrifying pain, and, enjoying the spectacle of the man writhing and screaming in agony, Varaug then ripped out his sternum and drove it through his splayed body, pinning him until death.

The Deamon controlling Varaug said, "Thank you Master...for such a body."

OOC- Okay, I'm not gonna keep doing "The Deamon controlling Varaug"...It'll just be "Varaug", but you know it ain't him.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sun 24 Oct - 16:37:31

Argon glided up next to Iltya and Saoirse.

"You seek the side of the High One, seek out Natsu or Kage."

Argon glided down and disapered in the trees. She glided through them, without disturbing them.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sun 24 Oct - 17:27:59

When the pain started to leave his body Bertran's thoughts returned to him.

"That is just like Vlad to use something like that!Curse you Vlad cheating coward!"

Maybe Inito will let us off easy for that Bertran.

I doubt it he won't let us off that easy.Maybe we should find out what Vlad is doing and report it to Inito and maybe that will soften him up.

I hope so I still have physical and mental scars from last time.

They both thought about that time and shuttered.Inito had tortured them to the point of death and then healed them enough to be alive and that was it.

Well Ash we must go back to our hidden cave and pick up THE PACKAGE.

Bertran are you sure now is the time to get them.

I'm sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bertran and Ash flew up to the highest point on the mountains and flew through the magically hidden cave that not even the High One himself can find.And there in the middle of the cave were seven ancient riders and there dragons.

Each dragon was the size of ten Ash put together and were the ones who helped Inito on his creating the world but they left him when the High One banished him and had hidden here were Bertran had accidentally ran upon them.They had discovered he worked for Inito and so they pledged loyalty to Bertran.

"Hello friends."

"Hello Lord Bertran."
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sun 24 Oct - 18:26:31

"A darkness awakes on the land. A great darknss," said one of the nine gaurdians.

"Should we do what was done last time?" asked another guardian.

"No," said the guardian of the dragons. "The shock on them and the world as grave.

"Once the Elves rise against Inito, a good stronghold on the world will happen" said tehguardian of the dwarves.

"Yes, but the dwarves do nothing also, if they were to rise up, they would bring great aid." The guardian of the Elves said.

"Silance you two!" the guardian of the Wizards commanded. "It is a wonder your races have not had more wars, for you two are always bickering."

"What we need to do is to back ourpeople up" said the guardian of the men. "Arridel, you stood with your people long ago, you fell to Inito himself. We were all there the day Vlad struck down Inito. It is time we aided our races. let them gain make songs about us. The Irios can be devied and disguised as a race. we could raise the land against Inito ad is minions, giving Vlad time to deal with them."

"Yes, raise the Irios and the others. I will deal with Inito," Algion said.

MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sun 24 Oct - 18:55:58

"Men I have a feeling that The High One knows of you but Vlad does not.I also think that Vlad will not find out until out battle.But we are going to destroy Inito and take the power for ourselves.We will then crush Vlad and his friends."

"Sir how do we defeat Inito?"

"We let Vlad do it and you guys help since you have the power to do so."

"Yes sir."

"Now Gabriel since you are the leader and most powerful you will meet with Vlad."

"Yes My Lord."

Vlad I have decided to help you in the fight with Inito I am sending a friend of mine to meet with you and prove it.Meet at the same place as our battle.

"Ok Gabriel go now wait for him and we will be watching for problems."
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sun 24 Oct - 19:02:04

The whole of those in the High One's halls heard Bertran's message.

"I do not trust him Vlad," said the Elve's Guardian.

"Neigther do I," replied Algion, "But I must give him the chance. Besdies,we are organized now, so I shall leave and meet him."

Vlad appeared and found the remenats of theri battle still fresh. At times, he lost track of the times.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sun 24 Oct - 19:08:54

"Hello Vlad."

Gabriel bowed.

"We want Into's power gone if you don't believe me check my mind for anything you are interested in."

Gabriel blocked certain things that he didn't want known and made it to where Vlad could only see what Bertran wanted Vlad to see and all the others along with Bertran blocked and reinforced those things.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 24 Oct - 19:34:47

Natsu lay on the grass, thinking things over. He had just been accepted into Vlad's army, and lots of things were disturbing him. I think we should contact someone for a mission. I'm getting eager, Natsu said with a sigh.

It's also a great chance to prove our loyalty to Vlad
, Erza stated.

Taking that as a yes, Natsu contacted Eldenal, and encountered sturdy barriers. He knocked on the barriers lightly, hoping Eldenal would recognize him. He did, and once in, Natsu asked, Are there any assignments for me and Erza?
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sun 24 Oct - 20:10:00

"Yes. Search out Itlya and her dragon, Saoirse. Then, go aid Kage and his assassins as their restore the Elvan Throne. I warn you, the world will shake, for a great battle will soon be upon the Land. I am coming to you, along with an army." Eldenal responded to Natsu. "You will be needed by the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then Let us go!" Vlad said to Gabriel. He would keep his eye on them. He did not trust them. But that did not mean Bertran could change, e was mortal.

MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sun 24 Oct - 20:19:48

The cloaked figure stood before Kage and then knelt, "Master Kage we have been awaiting your return." After Talking to the man for a while Kage had aroused his assassins and sent them out to help the rebels, and now he was headed toward Inito's castle, He had a number of assassins looking for an old blood line of the true king though. "We shall help vlad kage?" Midnight asked. " As best we can my friend."
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sun 24 Oct - 20:20:37

"Ok I will be back and ready to go by sundown.I will meet you at the end of the mountain range then.We will have six others.Or seven including Bertran.Until then Vlad.We will rise victorious."

Gabriel watched as Vlad disappeared and then Gabriel flew back to the mountain top where he flew through the fake side.

"Bertran Master he is meeting us at sundown at the end of the valley."

"Yes I heard.Prepare yourselves we will leave now for it is only minutes before time to meet."
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sun 24 Oct - 21:00:31

Algion stood at the end of the Valley waiting. He had Shawne and the other 8 guardians with him. He was out in full force, for him 8 guards, bonded to him and one with him were there as well.

Bertran and the others arrived and they teleported to Inito's castle.

"Now Inito, your 500 years of terror are over." Vlad said.

Inito jumped up and blasted Vlad with pure magic.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sun 24 Oct - 21:02:37

Kage got there just in time to block the magical blast that was about to destroy Vlad. He hoped of Midnight and waited to see if Vlad wanted any further help with Inito.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 24 Oct - 21:14:00

Natsu eventually found Iltya. After some explaining and answering questions, Iltya was satisfied with the information Natsu presented. "Now, I need to contact Kage," Natsu whispered.

Natsu searched, with his mind, the area of Ellesmera, and surprisingly couldn't find him. Where is he? Natsu asked.

Natsu started scouring the land of Alagaesia, once again with his mind, and eventually he recognized Kage's mind, which was near several other very powerful consciousnesses.

Kage, what are you doing?
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sun 24 Oct - 21:36:16

Bertran watched as his once Master fought with Vlad.Inito had blasted magic at Vlad but it had been stopped by Kage.

You fool you're going to get yourself killed!Thought Bertran to himself.Well that wouldn't be to bad.One less enemy once Inito was dead.

The battle was fierce and eventually Bertran's "friends" joined in the fight.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sun 24 Oct - 22:50:35

Kage blocked the magic Inito shot at Vlad. Vlad had no choice but to protect Kage's poor effort. The magic was ancient. It was the same used to craft this land. It was the language of the High One. Few knew it. Few dared use it. Kage only survived because of Vlad, who would of easily blocked it. Still, kage took the bunt of it and ws gravely injured, desite the fact that no wounds would ever be found.

Vlad launched his own attacks, which Inito skillfully blocked. The two of them stopped, and just staired. They were waiting for the right moment. THeir was no mind breaking in this battle, for their could nto break into each other's mind. This was a law that aplied to them, it was completely forign to them.

This battle was going to be tough. Shawne was working on healing Kage, but in Vlad's experiance, only the High One could save him now.

MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sun 24 Oct - 23:05:05

Gabriel commanded the other six to attack Inito.They all rushed at him and drew their weapons.They stabbed and slashed and used many complex manuever but they were all blocked by Inito's skill but Gabriel did clip him in the ribs but Inito healed it without even taking his attention away from the attackers.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next