Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

+3
Fallen Elf
Night Angel Kage
MINDROP
7 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted - Page 8 Empty Re: Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 31 Oct - 21:34:02

"I excel in element magic," was Natsu's only reply.

The arrows struck Natsu, and when they did, he ripped the shaft off and forced the arrowheads out with magic, and then sealed up the wound. I can't fight dark magic unless I use magic stronger than element magic, but which should I use? Natsu thought.

Decision made, Natsu relied on Older Magic, something he doubted the likes of Ra'zac would teach, let alone know.

A silver dart of magic shot out of the air towards Varaug. Natsu followed it by closing his hands together, keeping his palms ten inches apart. A grey ball of Older Magic formed in between his hands, and when it shot, it widened gradually until the blast was 6 feet wide and 5 feet tall, destroying the ground it passed as it shot towards Varaug.

OOC-EDIT: Darn, I didn't see your PM. Well just take the dart and dodge the blast or something, and then we'll do what you suggested.

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 31 Oct - 21:43:31

Varaug was flying upwards, and it was hard for him to maneuver out of the way in time of the dart, so he slashed it with his dark magic enhanced two-hand, and when the orb came, he dodged it. He pushed off using his power to make him fly up even faster at a rate straight towards Natsu, he needed to end this.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 31 Oct - 22:05:01

Natsu pushed down and flew towards Varaug at full speed, claws out and sword drawn.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 31 Oct - 22:13:51

Varaug rushed towards Natsu, and they met in mid-air. Their swords clashed time and time again, sending sparks of fire and lightning, as well as black magic everywhere surrounding them, killing many of each army.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 31 Oct - 22:29:30

Natsu swiped with his claws and slashed with his sword every chance he got. They broke off after a few minutes, neither harmed.

Natsu raised his hand, and a red gleam of magic glowed in his hand, and shot towards Varaug at a breakneck pace. Natsu then flew to the ground and created a Transmutation circle, and flew back up to face Varaug.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 31 Oct - 22:54:44

Varaug stopped the red magic, with his own black one, and re-engaged Natsu, not giving him a chance to strike during his wicked onslaught, Varaug then dis-engaged, jumped backwards and let loose a burst of black energy from his body, wanting to destroy everything around him within a 50 foot radius.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 31 Oct - 23:20:27

Natsu created a barrier over himself and anything he deemed important, and the black magic passed harmlessly by him. Natsu then retaliated by waving his arm across him, making a red speck of pure magic in front of him. Natsu then pushed his hand forward, and hundreds of red needles shot from the speck of energy towards Varaug.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Mon 1 Nov - 11:40:17

Algion Kicked Bertran away and grabbed his horn. He slippd backa to the front lines, grabbed several of the best fighers and ordered the retreat. The Dozen that he had picked stayed behind and covered them.
MINDROP
MINDROP
SPARTAN GOD OF THIS REALM

http://armstrong.team-talk.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Mon 1 Nov - 12:07:05

OOC: ok so i had this awesome almost 200 word epic reappearence... but i got an IE error and i dont remember like 75% of it so... oh and sorry for my epic spelling im multi-tasking and tired

IC: Alleria Sat Peacefully in Her Small Garden high in the Trees of the Deepest parts of du Welden Varden where Few Elves have ever tread...

"So the Dead God Traped in the Void, But his armys still rain death across the land And the Amulet Abr Du E'docsil remains unlit... Odd indeed"

*few would remember it* Talos noted over their mental link *The True Kings of the elven People must tell his succesor but this one was assassinated... as was the one before that...*

"Still... Still" Alleria stood and walked back to the bridges that connected her grand tree house Lair
Drekea
Drekea
The Mr. Rogers of this Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Mon 1 Nov - 15:19:25

The needles flew towards Varaug, but Varaug threw them away with magic, and it hit a tent of the Rebels side...He heard tortured screams as they died.

Varaug flew towards Natsu at max speed, sword at the ready.

"We need to end this!", Varaug yelled.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 1 Nov - 18:04:30

Natsu stopped the needles in midair as they descended towards the tents, and let go of the magic, releasing the magical vapor of the needles into the air, and then harvesting it and sealing the energy into his ring.

"Indeed we do," Natsu replied quietly. Natsu sheated his sword, and spread his arms out, palms facing the ground, towards where the Transmutation circle he placed earlier lay. As Varaug was dashing towards him, Natsu activated the circle, and metal cords sprung from the circle, entangling Varaug and holding him in place. Taking advantage of Varaug's confusion, Natsu broke into Varaug's mind and immobilized him, and following the bond between Varaug and his Draegon, he immobilized the Draegon as well. Natsu could now see any moves Varaug or his Draegon tried to make, being in their minds.

"Got you," Natsu said.

OOC-Ok, you have to admit, I got you there. If you'll remember, a few posts back, I placed a Transmutation Circle on the ground.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Mon 1 Nov - 18:09:59

OOC: Come on, I didn't know what that did Razz...That was pulling something out of nowhere...I guess I'll have to pull my way out of it cheaply Smile.

IC: Varaug felt his mind being captured by Natsu, but Varaug was able to release the magic entangling himself, as Natsu hadn't defended it as much mainly focusing on ripping into Varaug's mind. Varaug summoned all of his being that was Ra'zac, and forced that one being upon Natsu's mind, which was inside him. This complete being of pure evil and hatred pushed Natsu out of Varaug's mind, and Natsu hid in his own mind unable to comprehend what he had seen, Varaug took advantage of Natsu's sheathed weapon, and rushed forward with his sword, and half black magic half power cut through the middle of Natsu's Rider's blade, which would take Natsu lots of energy to repair...Varaug thought, "Atleast now I can focus only on the nails.

Varaug's Draegon snickered from far away, anticipating what would happen next.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 1 Nov - 18:26:44

OOC-Lol, but why wouldn't it be something important if I took my time to dive down to the ground and make it? And I'll accept my sword being damaged, but you'll have to accept this as well. This is payback for persuading me not to let that Transmutation Circle trap you. Twisted Evil

IC:

Natsu quickly recovered, and as Varaug advanced towards him, he raised a hand and silver energy gleamed in his hand. He swung it down as quickly as he could, severely scratching the blade, and sending it flying towards the ground. Natsu then kicked Varaug out of the way. I need to end this, now! Natsu consumed a great deal of magic from his surroundings, and absorbed the magic inside of him. His body glowed a great gleam of red, and he felt the ground twenty feet under him cracking slightly as energy waves were sent off hazardly.

Natsu dashed towards Varaug, and layed a hand on Varaug's shoulder, causing a great burning pain. Natsu then kneed Varaug in his chest, and whirlwind kicked Varaug to the ground. Natsu descended and picked up his fallen sword, fixing most of the damage using some combined energy from his surroundings, and his ring. Natsu lifted his hand, and the earth around Varaug trembled. Several cracks gathered around Varaug. Natsu then slammed his hand onto the ground, and the earth around Varaug started running out of control. Pieces of earth extended from the ground and tried to wrap around Varaug; the cracks of rock broke apart. Natsu needed to end this, and he was going to do it, even if he had to destroy some pieces of ground.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Mon 1 Nov - 19:51:37

Varaug couldn't help but laugh out loud, and he used a spell to fly above the ground. This Natsu man was too reckless, while Varaug was calculating. Natsu wanted to beat Varaug so much, he absorbed lots of energy from around him. Varaug was unable to use this ability, but being inside the rebels camp, this killed many, many men to which Natsu was oblivious. Natsu was so focused on winning the fight, which he probably would, he made a bad tactical mistake and will lose the battle.

Even as Natsu battered Varaug, the ground-quakes slew many of the Rebels men. Varaug lunged at Natsu, and summoned his dropped two-hand to him, while re-engaging Natsu not without five almost simultaneous slashes, and a blast of magic within one.

Natsu would probably win, but he had weakened the Rebels severely which even he wouldn't be able to fix.

OOC: I noted you taking energy from around you a LOT. This really increased your power, probably making you stronger than Varaug, but it HAS to come with a cost, you can't just gain power. There goes most of the men in the camps around you...just dead.

Try not to "suddenly realize" you killed so many people and stop absorbing energy, because you were doing it before and it'd be slightly random for you to stop doing it now...heh. All that power has to come with a cost, like I said before xD.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 1 Nov - 21:15:40

OOC-Errrr....the ground only cracked and pieces of ground broke off, no ground-quakes. I see what you mean about the power thing, though. Instead of it killing rebels, I'm going to try something.

IC:

Natsu's body was reacting oddly. He felt strong when he took the energy, and now his body felt like it would collapse. Due to this feeling, his body was reacting slower and slower, and more recklessly, and three of Varaug's slashes struck Natsu, immediately drawing blood.

Little one! You absorbed too much energy! Your body is hurting itself! Erza warned. She then tried to take some of the energy inside of Natsu. He felt the random motions slow down considerably, and he felt more in control. Natsu had almost lost his hold on his transformation, however.

Natsu retreated twenty feet to allow his body to rest, but Varaug didn't allow so. Varaug charged, sword drawn. Natsu blocked the blade, his senses becoming more clear and aware. Natsu swiped his tail at Varaug, who tried to swipe at it, but Natsu blocked the blade, and his tail bashed Varaug's chest. That was close, Natsu thought.

He then remembered when Varaug struck him three times, and healed the wounds, but they didn't heal all the way, and his shoulder was in pain. Natsu descended to the ground, and took the stance of earth. His attacks were more focused and accurate, now. Natsu leaped towards Varaug, and swung his sword in an overhand blow. Varaug blocked, and striked at Natsu's chest, which Natsu parried. Natsu used his wings to head back a few feet to allow himself some room. He resumed his assault on Varaug's mind, and raised his arms in a straight line over his head, as if he was holding an imaginary basketball. A red ball of energy formed inbetween, and Natsu threw it towards Varaug. It zoomed along the ground, and when the ball neared five yards within Varaug, Natsu spread his hand out, and the energy spread apart into several smaller balls of energy. Natsu then clasped his hands together, and a lightning streak formed, connecting each of the balls, into the form of a Transmutation Circle. Then the Circle exploded. Natsu immediately ran towards Erza, and hopped on. He turned back to face Varaug.

"We shall meet again!" Natsu yelled viciously. He had to see how the actual war battle was going.

OOC- I didn't just think of the body-paining at the top of my head. I've seen it on several TV shows, where they absorb too much energy at one time, and their cells start going all hyper, and since it was in Naruto, I think it's real. geek

I didn't run because Natsu lost or anything, but the battle was seriously way too long. We have been posting again and again, and it hasn't shown any signs of ending, lol.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Tue 2 Nov - 9:13:59

OOC:Bertran was calling you Vlad and Argorn to mess with Algion and make him madder.That's what Bertran to happen so Vlad will make a stupid mistake and get himself into a little trouble.

IC:Bertran pulled out a dagger and threw it at Vlad's back hitting square in the middle.

"Don't turn your back to me Vlad.Haha"

Bertran then jumped onto Ash who dove out of the air.

"Until next time my friend!O and you might not want to remove that dagger any time soon until your around a healer.When you take it out the poison gets released!And don't try magic on it or it will spread faster!HAHAHA!"

While up in the air Bertran noticed Natsu flying off from his battle with Varaug and shot several balls of pure energy towards the other rider before flying back to their camp.

Varaug come back to camp.Now.

Ash did you see Argorn flying around anywhere?

No.I didn't at all I flew around looking for the stupid thing but it never showed up.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 2 Nov - 13:02:53

OOC: umm wouldn't hitting him with that knife sever his spine and paralyze him from where ever it hit down?

IC:Alleria stood deep within her vast archives wondering the endless corridors filled with the every written word of this world...
"Medicine, Geography, Philosophy the thoughts and discoveries of the greatest this world had to offer and we cant find a simple list...''

*aye...b-* Talos stopped mid sentence confusion and pain radiating over there mental link

*What? what is it?* Alleria began to panic rarely did something phase Talos

*something... Something has happened, something horribly wrong*

Alleria turned dropping the books and scroll she had and rushed out of the library towards her dragon.

Last edited by Drekea on Tue 2 Nov - 18:49:58; edited 3 times in total
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Tue 2 Nov - 13:09:33

Out of boredoom Iltya actually started to examine how the monsters she fough looked and how they fought her back, desperately.
There were Giants, more than three times larger than she was, with a bulky, musculat build, but they smelled of rotten wood, which was basically what they were. All about the was log-ish, here and there there also had some leaves and vines and thorns about them. The most of them were brown, green and black coloured with red,orange or yellow glowing eyes and greenish coloured breath coming out of their mouth, like some evil essence. Their attacks were mostly smashing with their gigantic arms and trying to stomp on her with their likewise enormous feet. The most appearent weakness was their height of course. Even with a light kick (read: elvish standart of course lol) Iltya could easily throw them ower and than Saoirse just did her job, firing them while on floor, where and when they were weakest, thus sparing their energy. Their kind also had mages of course, but the oldes ones, shrinked from their age and mostly gray coloured. They were able to perform some mid-level magic, mostly biological-like; able to produce plants growing out of floor, supposed to entangle the enemy. Those were easy to kill too, just piercing their chest with her sword, or Saoirse's claws(horns or tail) did the job.

Than there were Trolls. In build they looked much like Giants, but much smaller and much brutish like. Most were gray, differing from the lightest to the darkest tone of the colour, rare amongst them were pure white or pure black. Most had greenish glowing eyes. Being beasts they were out of flesh, not like the normal human or elvish one of course, but a bit harder to harm with a normal sword. (Iltya and Saoirse had no trouble in doing just that, of course). They were quite advanced, considering they were just beasts. They had their own armour, made out of rock, a little harder than the common one. They also had clubs, spears and throwing rocks for weapons. Their greatest weakness was boiling water magic and throwing it at them, which turned them into little puddles of water(or if they had armour first slicing it with wind magic). They had no magic-talented amongst them.

Demons were here too. Their basic build was like human but that's all. Their bodies were covered in rough, long fur coat, differing in colors red, black, brown and light gray. (possible in any tone or any kind of mix-together, like stripes, dots, etc.) They also had long tails with a poisoned spear-like ending to it.Their arms and legs were more-than-normally-streched with sharp-clawes endings to them. They also had shark-like teeth, but longer and sharper, and on their heads they had horns. Sometime they were at top, at sides or even at the back of their head and the shape differed at each one individual. They also had wings, alowing them to flap a few inches from the floor, giving the an air advantage. They excelled in casting fire magic. The easiest way to kill them was to tear open their skulls, because they were considered quite fragile.

And the strongest from the monsters were Daemons of course, being the same shape as Demons but twice as big, with each wing being the same lenght as their body. Also the most muscles were in wings too, making them able to fly almost as freely as the dragons. They were even better in fire magic than Demons, but their speciality were Necromancer's-like spells, making them able to animate othe dead monsters, sometimes at the cost of each others lives. Unlike Demons however, all their bones were harder than granite making them almost invincible againt normal weapons and sometimes even dragon claws had a little trouble. However draining spells were very usefull against them, if you possessed(which Iltya did, oddly enough) any skill of them(the spells).

We are almost at end now, their numbers are significantly decreasing and it looks like they have no more back-up Iltya said to Saoirse

Yeah you are right, so let's speed up the killing Saoirse replied

Iltya laughed out aloud and said "Of course let's go," and both of them took some energy from things like earth, trees, grass, rock around them and started to kill at full speed, probably being but a blur to others(monsters).
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 2 Nov - 17:05:48

Natsu blocked two of the energy balls and Erza corkscrewed to dodge the others.

Natsu flew on to the battlefield. Bertran has left. The battle should proceed much easier now, Natsu said.

True, but he would only leave for a reason, possibly meaning that he has some other trick up his sleeve, Erza replied. Natsu nodded, and they descended to the battlefield.

Natsu lifted up his hand, and several balls of energy shot out, and vaporized several demons. Natsu then drew his sword and decapitated a deamon. He then summoned a torrent of fire, which incinerated a group of Trolls. He slashed, clawed, and used magic on many more beasts.

This battle is boring me already. All we're fighting are simple-minded beasts, Natsu thought to himself.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Tue 2 Nov - 18:38:07

OOC : Someone loves stealing my stance :/...Took me a while to come with 'em...JK you can use them, but I get to keep the one of Mind and Body Very Happy.

IC: Varaug flew away, noticing the carnage from Natsu's drawing of energy, and their own fight itself...Many men were slain, and since they were in the Rebels camp, most of THEIR men was slain. This was good for Varaug, but Varaug had taken much damage, almost sacrificing himself to win the war.

Varaug come back to camp.Now., he heard his Master, Bertran calling him.

Yes, Master..., Varaug replied, not before unleashing a dark arrow to cut through the Rebels camp, and slew atleast 50 men. He then jumped onto his Draegon, and flew back to their own camp.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Wed 3 Nov - 0:31:43

Kage woke up and Midnight lifted a great Black wing to reveal the light, Inito's magic still affected him for some reason and he passed out. I shall make up for it, he thought. He hoped on to Midnight and together they launched into the sky and headed back toward the battle.

OOC- Sorrey for not posting for a while I have been busy and when I log on to the forum i try and do the most important things. Anyway RPGing hasn't been my main priority lately so I am sorry.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Wed 3 Nov - 8:22:23

OOC:I want to point out that everyone keeps saying that they are killing The Giants but you can't kill them unless you're immortal.Just saying because they are for the people in Algion's army who came out of The High One's halls.

IC:Bertran stood waiting for Varaug to come in the camp and finally saw him flying towards their camp.Varaug landed a few feet away and walked over to Bertran.

"Varaug you have proved that you are worth something in this battle and now I am leaving you in charge of my army for two days while me and My seven "friends" go on a journey for something important.We will leave immediately and I will leave Gabriel here to take charge in case of an emergency and you fail."

"TROOPS RETREAT!"

"Your in charge now Varaug.Do not fail me!"

With that Bertran and six of his seven helpers flew to the west towards what was once Inito's fortress to gather the shades together and pick up a few "materials."
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Wed 3 Nov - 9:43:10

Varaug frowned, he was not used to being a leader, but what else could he do now?

Varaug watched most of their army attacking from the front...why not attempt to surround the opposing army at the sides, and if they attempt to even out, many of their men will be slain. If they do not...we will slowly win the war.

Varaug after about an hour had gotten enough men for his idea. He gave each one of them horses, and there were a couple archers in the group. He then ordered half of them to run around the left side of our army, then engage the Rebel's right side, which would be dangerous, but when it succeeded even though we would lose some men, they would block off the right side of the army. The left side would do the same, and so the enemy would be attacked from the front, right, and left. Varaug then hopped onto his Draegon, flew from the left to right sides of the Rebels firing dark arrows, causing confusion in the enemy. The men he had ordered soon came up towards the left and right sides of the enemy, but it was a tough battle for them, they were losing until Varaug helped them by shooting some of the enemies. Soon they had the Rebels surrounded on the front, and half on each the left and right sides.

Varaug surveyed the war from a ways away, and simply told some of the men what to do, by entering a magician's mind in the group and using him to tell them.

Varaug rested, slowly gaining back the power he had lost, as he looked over his new almost Ra'zac body.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Wed 3 Nov - 10:51:30

OOC: lol yay sorta pincer maneuver

IC: Alleria sprinted through the twisting Corridors of her home searching for Talos
as she turned on to a balcony she barely stopped short of tumbling over the railing when she noticed the area around her home was gone replaced with long Ivory corridors and tall ivory towers and Giant of an Elf wearing shining plate armor and a thick red cloak
"Well My Student you have progressed much since our last meeting"
Alleria quickly dropped to one knee and bowed her head "Master!"

*Talos? Talos?!? can you hear me?*Alleria was having mixed feelings of Awe over meeting her master again and concern over her absent Dragon
after a long pause Alleria looked up to see her Master walking towards one of the larger towers, he paused just long enough to gesture for her to follow
she had to run to catch up to him by the time he reached the base of the tower
"Mast-" Alleria began
"Someone wishes to See you" giving her a look that said he was not inviting anymore questions
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Wed 3 Nov - 11:00:19

Algon shuddered. He remebered the battles here. The first was still the most disturbing. Here his freinds had died. Here he stood again, ready to kill his opponent.

Algion was waiting. Waiting for Bertran, Ash, and their helpers. They were coming to Inito's fortress, but they would not be leaving.

The divine army was in good hands. Shawne was a skilled stragagist and knew how to use a few to do a lot. Give her a large army, and she could concor the world.

"Will you do it?" asked the guardian of the lost race, the one who Algion was closest too.

"I will. It is inevitable."
MINDROP
MINDROP

http://armstrong.team-talk.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next