Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

+3
Fallen Elf
Night Angel Kage
MINDROP
7 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted - Page 9 Empty Re: Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

Post by Vervada Wed 3 Nov - 14:32:53

OOC: Dragons and their riders are supposed to be immortal right? I mean they won't die unless someone kills them.
Anyways...IC:

Iltya was seeing the enemy making a move, trying to win with positioning the army different. She sighed, thinking it didn't really matter to her. She and Saoirse killed everything in their sight, even if it was boring and they would rather be doing something else.

Oh well, someone has to do it and it as well may be us Iltya said

Yeah, even though it seemed before there was and end to this army, more appeared out of nowhere. Let's just slay them all. answered Saoirse

Yeah, we need to do this as fast as possible because I want to fight something new already Iltya replied

They continued to fight, trying to use as little energy as possbile, storing it for later.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Wed 3 Nov - 14:36:27

Varaug noticed an elven woman was slaying some of his men with ease...Upon closer inspection he noticed she was a dragon rider. Still a bit tired, he shot a black arrow at the men around her, killing them instantly, allowing his men to have it easier, and so they wouldn't HAVE to fight this Rider. The arrows also seemed to confuse her, since they DID almost come out of nowhere.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Wed 3 Nov - 14:43:27

Iltya stopped fighting as a black magical arrow came out of nowhere, slaying some men around here. She was confused, but tried to track the path arrow took and tried to estimated from where it came, doing this using the direction it came from.
After vaguely locating where this could be she looked thereand saw someone...or something.

I wonder who this is and if he is a foe or an ally. Iltya wondered in her mind

Well If this someone will decide to come to us, we will find out soon enough. Saoirse replied
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Wed 3 Nov - 14:44:58

Varaug didn't feel like traversing such a distance, in his weaker self, but he was almost ready to fight again.

Varaug kept an eye on the Rider, making sure she didn't find him, and knew he had thrown her off when he sent the arrow from a different direction.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Wed 3 Nov - 14:50:06

OOC: yes Dragon riders and there dragons are immortal in the sense that they cant die from old age (Cellular decay) i dont know about disease (which i would assume can kill them) but they can be killed by a sword or an arrow yes

IC: Alleria was forced to wait outside of the great Gate at the foot of the tower to her great displeasure, but it did give her a chance to ponder the situation at hand... she hadn't been transported in a way familiar to her she was just simply here no feeling of a transportation spell, no flash of light or a bang... was she truly here... or had someone entered her mind while she was rushing to talos...

Before she could finish this line of thought the gate opened and a small Dwarf in a Black overcoat stepped out

"My lady... they will see you now"
Drekea
Drekea
The Mr. Rogers of this Forum
The Mr. Rogers of this Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Wed 3 Nov - 14:56:04

OOC: lol good one

Oh well... I quess this one won't be coming anytime soon..unless...there is a trap. Well I don't really care, it would at least bring some fun together with it Iltya though

Just don't be too hasty, it can cause you to become reckless Saoirse warned her

Oh don't worry too much Saoirse, but in the mean time let's kill as many soldiers and other things as possbile Iltya replied

Even though they were killing pretty fast, they stored their energy together with energy collected from every kill and even took some out of suroundings just to stay in fit shape, ready for anything unpredicted.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Wed 3 Nov - 17:21:32

OOC-I'm pretty sure Shurtugal13 means that by "immortal," that they can never die fully, which I don't like too much, since we don't even HAVE anyone like that, with Vlad in the void.

IC:

Natsu witnessed a black arrow fly by, towards several soldiers that Iltya was fighting. He traced the arrow back to Varaug. Why would he do that? Surely he doesn't mean to weaken his own men. It must be meant for confusion.

We can't fight Varaug in the middle of the battlefield. It would cause too much chaos, killing most beings around it, Erza said solemnly.

Every time Natsu gave an enemy a mortal wound, ensuring it's slow death, he would take the rest of the energy out to try to refill his belt, and eventually, his ring. Erza also did so.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Wed 3 Nov - 17:25:30

Varaug tapped against the borders of Iltya's mind.

Hello, ally. We need to slay the enemy quickly. I took care of a couple of those men, come to the east side, we need assistance., Varaug said.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Wed 3 Nov - 17:35:23

Kage killed hundreds. He didn't know much of what was going on, only that the blade of life and death was swirling with black flames and Many were dieing before him. This was easy though, he thought, as he sliced and parried soldiers. As he killed with his blade he spoke sevrel spells of death Killing tons more, and those he killed he gatherd there energy to sustain him in the fight.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Wed 3 Nov - 18:26:21

Natsu was in the middle of basing a troll's head in, when he felt a familiar mind contact him. Hello Natsu, doing anything important? It was his old master, Deaother.

Yes master, I am in the middle of a war.

Good, good. Since you aren't busy, head to your tent and enter through the trapdoor I assembled under your bookshelf. It is camouflaged, so it's hard to find, even knowing it's general position.

Master, with all due respect, I am fighting a war. I cannot afford to get sidetracked.

This is much more important than a war, Natsu. This is a conclusion to your Alchemy training.

Natsu's heart fluttered with excitement. He'd been studying Alchemy for a while, learning how to do the intermediate and beginner techniques. He had always wondered when Deaother would teach him the advanced maneuvers lf Alchemy.

Natsu left the battle without a second thought, but he kept a close watch mentally on the battlefield. He couldn't afford to miss his training, but winning the war was even more important. He went to his tent, and found the trapdoor. He entered, and continued down the tunnel to the basement.

"Good, Natsu. You're here. We must begin now. As you know, Alchemy is the science of examining, decomposing, and reconstructing matter. Most, even most elves haven't heard of it. Of those few that have, a proportion of 1:4 is applied to give a general understanding of how many that know how to use it, which isn't much at all. This isn't unreasonable, however. It is rare for a reason. It is very powerful, and in the wrong hands, it would inevitably be disastrous."

"Master, this is why we have always been learning it in secret?" Natsu asked.

"Oh yes, Natsu. It's why books about Alchemy are only reserved to those of the most responsible. I'm sure your father knew it, and because of such, you should know it like the back of your palm. It's even why I have warded off any eavesdroppers by several spells. This still isn't the circumstances I would prefer, but it's the best we can do right now.

I have taught you the basics and intermediate techniques of Alchemy because you were my student, and only my student. Now, I will teach you more advanced techniques, you being an elven king and all. I will even teach you how to ignore the boundaries of Equivalent Exchange."

Natsu gasped. Equivalent Exchange was the only boundary, the only limit to Alchemy. For example, you can only reconstruct something if you have all of the pieces, do to the Law of Conservation of Mass and Matter, which is something Natsu thought Alchemists were always blocked by. Now, Natsu knew that one could do anything, if he could ignore the boundary fo equivalent exchange, which wasn't impossible like he had always thought. Without it, one could do amazing things.

"Natsu, you know that Alchemy has three steps: Examining, Decomposing, and Reconstructing matter, yes?" Natsu nodded. "Yes, but you can stop at any three of those steps. For example," he pulled out a lamp, "you can decompose this lamp, and any other inanimate, and even any animate object, by simple touch." He lightly touched the lamp, and it disintegrated. "Try it."

Natsu tried, and got it on the first try. It was easier than any other Transmutation, because you weren't even doing all of the steps.

"Good. Now, to ignore the boundary of Equivalent Exchange. To do so, you will need this." He handed Natsu an amulet. "Now, wearing this amulet doesn't ensure Alchemic transmutations without equivalent exchance. You can do it without the amulet, but it's easiest to do it with. Now, doing things without equivalent exchange can include, but is not limited to, reconstructing things without all of the pieces, not even moving and being able to transmutate, and if one is powerful enough, bring back the dead. Now, before you get excited, do not try to bring back the dead for a long time. It's hard, even when you can ignore the boundary of equivalent exchange. Also know that while you can ignore most limitations, some are unavoidable, like energy conservation and such. I don't think doing something without using energy is even possible, and if it is, you would require a better teacher than I."

OOC-I'm cutting this off right here because A)It's really long, and B) I've had to retype it twice because the internet messed up, and I don't want the internet to mess up again.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Wed 3 Nov - 18:41:15

Deaother first taught Natsu how to reconstruct things without all of the pieces. It took Natsu a couple of days to get it right, and it wasn't easy.

"Now, I am going to teach you how to use Alchemy without even the slightest movement. Now, this requires incredible concentration at first, but it get easier as you use it more and get used to it. It's sort of like using magic, but it requires a great deal more concentration. The second part of the technique is willpower. You must basically instruct the object you're moving on what to do, and how to do it. Try it."

Natsu concentrated on one of the walls, and willed it out to shoot a pillar of earth. The attempt was unsuccessful, however.

"You'll get it soon, Natsu. Ok, now...."

They trained, and trained, and trained. The only times they stopped were when they rested, and even then, they hardly had any rest. A few hours, 4 at the most was all they had. Even when they ate, Natsu was still trying to train.

(Four days later)

Natsu exited his tent, and examined the skies, and then looked towards the battlefield. It was still going. After flying up with Erza, he also noticed that it bore no signs of stopping.

I shall not use my new techniques now. It will be a surprise for later, Natsu remarked to himself.

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Thu 4 Nov - 12:14:16

After hearing the message she guarded her mind back again and thought Oh well we don't really know if he is an ally, but let's see what is waiting for us on the east side

Alright but we need to be careful Saoirse replied

After Iltya jumped on Saoirse, they flew together off to somewhere in the east, trying to find the meeting place.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Thu 4 Nov - 14:58:22

OOC: I obviously need to clear this up.

1:Vlad is no longer in the Void. He escaped.

2: There are more immortals. The whole Divine Army is imortal. While Bertran and Ash are technically not immortal, they are so powerful, they basially are. Varaug is NOT imortal.

Yeah, so I cant really post because I am waiting for Shurtugal13 to post. I am an admin, I get special privleges.
MINDROP
MINDROP
SPARTAN GOD OF THIS REALM

http://armstrong.team-talk.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Thu 4 Nov - 15:18:28

OOC: What exactly is the Divine Army?

IC: Iltya finally sighted a person(more likely she saw a dot) whose aura felt the same way as did the one contacting her mind. Together with Saoirse she started to close in, seeing the person more and more clearly as she came closer. (at this point she was pretty sure it resembled human)
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Thu 4 Nov - 15:22:00

OOC:
The Divine Army consists of the Irios (the High One's Servents. Deamons are fallen Irios), Ichians (large giant type creatures), certan dragons, the Yasha, the race of Wzards and two more races which I have not named, nor am exclusively using.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Thu 4 Nov - 19:37:04

While Natsu was gone, Varaug noticed a weakening in the opponent's offenses on the West side. Natsu was a big bulk of the forces on this side, which allowed the army to fight powerfully on the east side as well. When Natsu left foolishly, Varaug got the East side of HIS forces to attack their West side, first breaching it with arrows and then joining the carnage with their horses. He wanted them to continue through, breaking off and surrounding a main part of the enemy's frontal assault, allowing them to slay those men and continue onwards.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Thu 4 Nov - 20:34:52

Natsu returned and realized the damage done while he was gone. Not as much as it could've been, but it's about as much damage as I would've hoped for, Natsu remarked to Erza, who agreed mentally.

He fought, helping the west side of the army, hiding his new Alchemic powers until he might need them. He slashed and struck, stopping arrows with magic as they flew over him. Natsu saw the horses coming, and called for several archers to ready a few feet behind him. As the enemy's horses drew near, he burnt a side of the horse, causing it to rear, throwing off whoever was on it, and before they could move, arrows were sticking out of them, shot by the archers whom Natsu called over.

This continued until the horses in sight were riderless, and arrows were sticking out of hundreds of soldiers. Natsu had to call several sets of archers over, because the previous group had run out of arrows.

Natsu then looked around and saw Iltya flying towards what seemed like a meaningless location, as the army wasn't fighting there.

Iltya? Where are you going? Natsu asked.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Thu 4 Nov - 20:37:39

Varaug frowned, the tactical move would be to fight Natsu again, but the other rider was flying towards him.

Varaug and his Draegon slipped back into the darkness, and got to the other side of the war... He then shot a harmless, weak black arrow at Natsu, calling him over to himself.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Thu 4 Nov - 20:42:59

Natsu sensed the arrow a second before it would hit him, and leaned sideways and caught the arrow in midair, and twisted his fingers, breaking the arrow.

He stared toward the area the arrow was shot from, and mounted Erza.

Let's go. I want to see what's over there, Natsu said, calculating who it could be.

It may be Varaug, as I don't think Bertran has come back from whatever he was doing. Well, whatever he was doing, it seems like he put Varaug in charge, as he's the one ordering the army around now.

Natsu agreed and they flew over to the area the arrow was shot from.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Thu 4 Nov - 21:25:52

Varaug made his army strike now, as Natsu one of the strongest riders they had would be fighting Varaug himself. Therefore, it would be the perfect time to attacked their weakened side.

One more time, Varaug shot a weak fireball at him, barely strong enough to singe a log.

Time for a fun fight, heh., Varaug told his Draegon.

Varaug subconsciously licked the red and black ring around his finger, the one that held energy, for him to use during a fight, but as he was calculating he barely used it, and saved up in it.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Thu 4 Nov - 21:38:07

Natsu blocked the fireball with ease, and shrugged. "Varaug, you wish to fight again already? So soon after our previous fight? Fine by me, but I wouldn't underestimate our riders, if I were you. They can hold themselves fine, even without my help."

Natsu's belt was full again, and his ring was nearly full as well. The energy was scavenged from the enemies he had killed after his fight with Varaug.

Natsu drew his sword, and lifted a claw up, beckoning Varaug to start.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Thu 4 Nov - 22:39:58

OOC:Sorry MD and everyone for taking so long but I have been about to die being loaded down with sports school work and pretty much everything else but I will try to do better.But in the mean time let;s do this MD! :Mindrop:

IC:Bertran saw that Vlad and his army were waiting for him at what was now his fortress.Ash landed about twenty yards away from them and Bertran jumped off Ash and disappeared into the castle where his power source had been lost in the battle that had taken place between him and the Yasha.

There it is!

Bertran ran down the hall into the throne room where he had lost his sword the last time he was here.

I thought I had lost you for good!

All Bertran's power was stored in this sword and he had been weak compared to what this would do to him.He then walked out of the castle and walked back towards Ash.

"Hello my friends how are we doing today?"Bertran asked sarcastically."Are we going to have a little fight are we?"

At that time six of his seven "friends" appeared.

"Vlad do you remember these six men and the other which is currently attacking your army.Yes,Gabriel is there.But do you remember a few men who helped Inito but deserted him when The High One overcame Inito?"
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Thu 4 Nov - 23:25:56

"I do not think you have been properly introduced to my friends. Enron, Elison, Zarzon, Hazkar, Menrial, Dieral, Haril, and Lenondrie."

Enron bowed and took his leave. He had to deal with gabrial. That was going to be an fight worthy of song, perhaps more so that Algion and Bertran's.

Vlad and Argon slipped away from Algion and Vlad drew his sword. He pointed it at Bertran and said. "Submit. Let go of the anger. Do not make me do this."

Argon did not shrink her size. She was huge and shown from within. She was her true size. Ash could not even match half her size.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Thu 4 Nov - 23:40:52

"HAHA!You fool you are not getting my point.You can't win!I don't have anger anymore accept for you!You have ruined many things for me!And I will crush you for it!You will do nothing to me!"

Bertran charged Vlad with his midnight black sword that he now felt more confident with having back in his hands.He ran towards Vlad with his anger letting loose.Bertran let out a war cry that shook the palace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash took off into the air using the clouds as cover then diving towards Argorn headfirst.There heads collided and they ripped at each other with anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aram,Langal,Electi,Macktu,Haglin,Henron all attacked at the same time Bertran did and collided with Vlad's "helpers" with loud war cries.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Thu 4 Nov - 23:47:38

Bertran charged. Vlad faked with his sword and then slipped his foot in and sidekick bertran back. He then went in with his sword, a heavy elvan style in his play.

Argon stood and took Ash's dive. SHe threw him to the ground.

MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next