Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

+3
Fallen Elf
Night Angel Kage
MINDROP
7 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

Post by MINDROP Fri 22 Oct - 18:14:25

Vlad appeared in their mists, a blue rider and her dragon.

"I have no clue where the assassins are. I am only allowed to see certian things. Why do you need assassins? They fight with no honor. Three hundred years after the second banishing of Inito, the Elvan queen died in childbirth, on the way home, where she intened to give birth. However, her son survived, taken in and raised by a lone Elf. The Elf brought the child up, but did not know it was a the prince. The Elvan king died, and since he did not have a son, the current line of kings took over. The kings have fallen out with the High One. They do not have High One's support, andnever have. He shall always make a descendant of the king. Once before, the king was removed and the proper descendant was placed on the throne."
MINDROP
MINDROP
SPARTAN GOD OF THIS REALM

http://armstrong.team-talk.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Fri 22 Oct - 19:04:57

Kage listened calmly to the story, He knew a lot of it. ' I need the assassins because I am there leader AND" before Vlad could interupt " I need them because they know everything that goes on in elismeera and will tell me what has happened since my absence plus the fact they are useful and I can send them to deal a whole lot of damage to Inito, So I need to find them but first I will deal with this king because you are right I don't need them to kill him."
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Fri 22 Oct - 20:10:29

"Hmmm, last time Inito came back, we had a strong hold on this world. Now, we do not, Though it is expanding. I have no clue where they are."
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Fri 22 Oct - 20:12:10

"Doesn't matter they will find me soon enough let us take care of that king shall we?"
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat 23 Oct - 11:42:18

OOC:Ok first of all everyone I am sorry for the lack of being on and posting I have been loaded down with crap.SOOOO much stuff I had to do and get done so sorry and I will try my best to do better in the future.

IC:Bertran sat in the throne room talking to Inito about the lack of activity coming from the High One and Vlad.

"Master they must be planning something big.Some kind of army build up or something.I can sense an uprising that is supposed to be the fall of our kingdom."

"I know that they are doing something but I can't get through to either of them.I will send out a wave of words that only he can here and he will get my message them."

Vlad you and your cursed master are planning my downfall!Bring your armies and fight me I am ready!I will crush you and your puny little riders under my fist!I am tired of your running and hiding come and fight me coward or be doomed for all eternity when your time comes to fight me and my army!

"It is done Bertran.You and Ash go and fly out and see if there is any sign of Vlad and his dragon if you see them attack them and kill them if you fail call to me and I will be there to finish him myself.Here take this it is full of power and should allow you to beat Vlad but it will only last for a short time.Now go!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Bertran crawled onto Ash and they flew out towards the mountains having no idea where to start.

I'm going to try what Inito did and see if I can get Vlad to come to us.

Vlad!Ash and I are ready for you!We will crush you before you have the chance to get to our kingdom!I want you and your dragon to come to us alone and we will end it here!And don't try any tricks!

Bertran then sent Vlad a picture of where they were in a hidden valley and waited.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 23 Oct - 11:56:02

Vlad's message reverberaited throughout Inito's fortress. The Deamons heard it, Ash and Bertran Heard it, Inito had no choice but to hear it.

"Inito, before your second fall, ---- Gave me control over everything I needed to kill you. The power is still mine to this day. All I lack is his knowledge of all that is happening, but I understand much of the happenings of this world. We will fight. And as always, our armies will defeate each other and it will be just you and me."

"I must go," Vlad said to the others right before he disapeared in a flash of light.

Vlad stood there in the valley. He could feel Argon behind him. I am ready, but you know that.

Yes. Otherwise, we would not of ascended to a true Yasha.

Will you use it?

Hopefully now.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat 23 Oct - 12:03:19

Bertan saw Vlad and Argorn appear in the valley as they watched from up high.

Let's go Ash.

Ash dove out of the mountains straight towards Vlad and Argorn and landed about twenty yards from them.

"Hello Yasha.Come to face your doom have you?Well I will make it quick for you.But first I must ask.What are you and the High One planning?It is so unlike you to be inactive for so long.Building your army up again or to scared to fight like last time?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash and Argorn were circling Bertran and Ash anxious to fight each other after their last battle were Vlad and Argorn had an advantage of experience on their side but this time Ash was ready he had been trained by Inito and his dragon and the same went for Bertran.They were ready.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 23 Oct - 12:20:52

"Unfortunatly for you, I have also been trained. Not even Inito posess the powers I have, for I have replaced him as the High One's guard. Other than that, we have been planing nothing. Few look to the High One for aid these days. "

Argon lauched herself at Ash. At the last moment, she drop low, threw her shoulder into him and tossed him onto his back will little effort. I prefere to be smaller than I should be, makes things a lot easier. Argon stepped back and let Ash stand.

Vlad attacked Bertran bare handed.

MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 23 Oct - 12:47:00

Varaug thought to his Draegon, I can sense large amounts of fighting, not from simple soldiers, but from strong beings. These beings are probably stronger than I will ever be at this rate...I need power. Inito is one to give power to those he deems are his men...
We could join him...for his power, and after watching the battle closely, can betray him or join him completely...We may be weak, but we are crafty and though it may be hard for you to weaken someone, you -can- kill them successfully, as long as four of their limbs are weakened, or there's a deep gash in their chest... , was the reply.

Varaug jumped onto his Draegon's back, who sprouted wings. They flew together to Inito's fortress. They connected their minds, and silently drowned themselves in each other's thoughts.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sat 23 Oct - 13:00:33

Kage headed to the kings tent, he would make no attempt at stealthiness because he hadn't the time, he let his consciousness flow outward, he did this because he wished for the assassins of old to realize he was there, and also for other elves to realize that he had returned. He drew phoenix from it's sheath on his back,and walked into the kings tent. " Be careful Kage you don't know who is protecting him."
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 23 Oct - 13:21:35

Inito smiled. Varaug was on his way. He would be within his grasp as soon as he came. Bertran was now engaged with Vlad, and Varuag would make a good servant.

"Yea, you going to need Varaug. Bertran is not going to last long. Oh Vlad will proably let him live, but it wont be long. Bertran's anger will consume him."

"Shawne and Rivenia." Inito said. He practically spit the words out they were so logged with hatred.

"Yep, we are today's watch." Shawne put a foot on Inito's footstool and leaned against her raised knee. "Your Deamons are running rampant. You should keep better control over your dogs, or they might get hurt."

"Back off Shawne their power has grown strong. Very strong."

"So have the Yasha."
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 23 Oct - 13:37:14

Varaug arrived at the fortress later. He entered cautiously, noting the enormity of Inito's fortress.

He's quite arrogant, Varaug noted.
With reason, was the reply.

Varaug loved his Draegon's advice, it clarified the situation many times. Varaug neared the doors to Inito's throne-room, and they opened by themselves.

He has expected us., they said in unison.

Upon entering, they saw Inito sitting on his throne, at the back of the room. Varaug and his Draegon moved closer to him, while speaking.

"Lord Inito...You have shown me your power, and it is beyond all I have seen. Your judgment is free of mortal thinking, you I idolize. I wish to help You. Wish to create, and destroy what You wish.", Varaug said.

His Draegon, not used to talking said in its raspy forced voice, "I am like no other Dragon. I have...changed, since my seventh year of age. You may find interest in me, and I shall stand by Varaug's side slaying Your enemies. Varaug...is cold blooded and resilient...He, like you has been known to torture his enemies before killing them. We wish that You would allow us to shape Your world."

Varaug drew his two-hand, and placed it in front of the middle of his chest. He knelt down and said, "If You wish me to prove my loyalty, I will stab myself clean through my chest on Your word."

This was the tricky part, Varaug had to convince him that he'd do almost anything for Inito, and would be a loyal servant. Varaug since he was young had placed a irremovable spell on himself, that made him feel the pain he inflicted on others. It was to help him concentrate in battle, make him reach a new level of power, and to somewhat sympathize with the enemy, before torturing them beyond belief. He was used to pain, and the two-hand going straight through his chest would pain him an eighth of what it would hurt another.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sat 23 Oct - 13:45:29

As Kage walked in to the tent many eyes fell on him and his sword, Kage noticed that there were no guards, this king is an idiot Kage thought, He pointed the blade of death at the King and swirling black flames engulfed the king, He screamed and then fell silent never to speak again..
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Sat 23 Oct - 13:51:25

Alleria Stood in a group of trees near the kings tent consealed by her cloak and her mind closed when the strange elf clothed in black enter with clearly hostile intentions...

*had these been the days of old that assassin would have been struck down before he could steped foot in our land* she said over her mental link with Talos her dragon
*aye.. but perhaps this is for the better the King is pompous and an imbicile*
*Yes but we should still avenge him.. just for appearance* as Alleria strung her bow

Last edited by Drekea on Mon 1 Nov - 8:57:47; edited 1 time in total
Drekea
Drekea
The Mr. Rogers of this Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 23 Oct - 13:58:07

Inito Smiled. He wanted to see Varaug do it, but it would not be worth it if a mistake was made.

"I would love to see you do it, but I do not want any adverse effects. The chance is too great. No, you shall have to do more to earn my loyalty. First, I will have to remove that spell you foolishly placed on yourself."
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 23 Oct - 14:08:00

Varaug frowned.

"Master...it increases my concentration, it helps me deal with pain...But Your wish is my command...though I am unable to remove it myself.", Varaug said.

This sacrifice will be worth the power we get., his Draegon assured him.

Varaug stood, and stepped up towards Inito, he lowered his head respectfully and said, "What is my first mission master?"
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sat 23 Oct - 14:08:22

Kage was going to walk out of the tent but realized that there was someone out there waiting to shoot him, He smiled he still had it. He whispered a few words and and illusion of him walked out and he whispered a few more words and teleported leagues away by Midnight whom he had told to fly away from the tent for a while.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Sat 23 Oct - 14:15:21

OOC: lol how did you manage that my mind was closed?

IC: the man clothed in black walked out of the tent, but something was wrong about it like an uncontroled Illusion Alleria sliped back into the forest returning quickly to Talos
*The assassin is gone... at least the Fool King is dead*
Talos launched in to the air headed for her home deep with in Du Welden Varden
*We shall wait Alleria he will show up again with time* he said while diving and twisting in the heavy winds
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sat 23 Oct - 15:26:12

OOC-Kage is a master assassin he didn't need to feel your mind to know you are there, he simply knew he was in danger at the moment because he felt your aura and knew you were there, plus Midnight was watching you.

IC:
Kage flew on Midnight high in the sky heading deeper into elismeera.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 23 Oct - 16:15:50

Night Angel Kage wrote: teleported leagues away by Midnight whom he had told to fly away from the tent for a while.

Night Angel Kage wrote: Midnight was watching you.

IC - Varaug felt his mind clearing, as Inito removed from the spell from him...He hadn't known how much it was actually hindering him. It was surprising that Inito did, though.

"Thank You Master, that has cleared my mind a lot. Now, how may I prove my loyalty to you?", Varaug asked.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sat 23 Oct - 16:18:08

He was deep within Elismeera now, he knew what he was looking for now he felt it...the hiding place of the assassins of old.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 23 Oct - 16:21:02

"Oh, that is just the first thing I require. The second is to kill the Yasha's Guard in this room."

"Shut up Inito, you know he can not kill me. Even you would have a struggle."

"You underestimate my power. You would be dead before He would get here."
Shawne appeared, he dragon Rivenia behind her.

MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 23 Oct - 20:55:41

Varaug needed to prove his loyalty so he neither considered, nor hesitated before cutting the distance between him and the other rider, and punched her in the stomach so hard, it would probably kill a man. Varaug's knuckle even broke, and he healed it with magic. Looking up, expecting the rider to be dead, Varaug noticed she didn't even budge. Varaug drew his two-handed sword and cut across the rider's legs, not as strong as normal as to test the rider. The rider's hand quickly lunged forward and grabbed Varaug's hand that was holding the sword. She looked at him with wise eyes, that shocked him. She dropped her hand, and nodded at him to stop.

I need to do this, for the good of the rebels, I need power, attempting shouting at her mind. She didn't believe him, and kept her eyes level at him. Varaug aimed a slash at her left leg, attempting to bleed her out, a superficial attack, but would hit part of the aorta. She dodged it with inhuman speed, and punched his shoulder. His shoulder snapped, and he noticed she had not used her full power. Varaug used a bit of energy to fix his shoulder, and attempting to attack vitals, uppercut her chin attempting to knock her out, he was lucky and she reeled back stunned, and he then aimed a hammerfist at her temples to keep her on the defensive. She was toying with him, and she grabbed Varaug's arm pulled him backwards with his own force, and palmstriked his nose. Varaug took one last chance with his martial art abilities, and aimed a whirlwind kick to her head, hoping for a concussion. She blocked the whirlwind kick, swept his legs, and put her foot on his chest.

Varaug's Draegon and the other Dragon simply eyed the two combatants, uninterested in each other.

Varaug punched her calf, rolled onto his back, and kicked the same part of her calf he had punched. He heard a satisfying crack as her leg broke and she fell to the ground...Almost instantly though, her leg healed, but no words had escaped her lips. Varaug tired of this physical combat stabbed his mind at her, not at a full force, but attempting to slowly overpower her, and getting into a hole in her concentration. He met a solid mental barrier, filled with memories he couldn't come to comprehend. Wishing he could save his trump card for later, he summoned his Daegger which was hiding around them, and aimed it at her, attempting to use its ability to strike one's shadow. Luckily, it succeeded and when she dodged the initial dagger's stab, it impaled her shadow causing her to slightly wince.

"It seems I'll have to use more than 5% of my power on you", she said, her voice untired and strong.

She punched him in the chest, winding him, twisted around and side kicked his chest making him fly 10 feet backwards. Varaug using magic, what he didn't normally need, unless to finish someone off, created drag resistance behind his body, which slowed him down. She covered the 30 feet between them in a flash, and elbowed him in the face, he knew that would happen and guarded it, flipping her, and smashed his knee onto her back attempting to snap her spine.

"20%". she said.

She pulled from the ground suddenly, kicked him upwards in the face making him rise 10 feet, jumped up smashed his forehead hitting him to the ground, landed quickly and before he could land, punched his sternum making him fly into the wall.

"75%", Varaug replied.

Varaug lunged forward, struck her neck attempting to paralyse her for a bit, but she grabbed his hand, flipped him over her back, and using one hand shot fire at him. He knew he couldn't stop the entire thing, so he aimed his dark energy as an arrow, cutting through the middle, and making the fireball weaker when it hit him. Varaug jumped up, took a step back, and shot a black arrow attempted to cut through her heart..though he wanted to consume it himself. She deflected it easily and she snapped his arm, which he soon healed, but while he was stunned punched him in the face breaking his nose.

"80%". she suddenly said, and punched him in the chest so hard, everything went black...

The pain...I think I'm alive...I'm unconscious, will she kill me? What will Inito do about this?
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sat 23 Oct - 21:24:11

Kage and midnight landed and headed for a waterfall that he saw, it interested him why his assassins would choose a waterfall as a gate way to there hide out. " Notice kage that The forest ends here and if you leave it you end up in the hardarac with out a trace of any trees before you?" Kage had noticed never the less he went to the water fall and whispered his true name knowing that it would open to give him entrance to his assassins. Sure enough there was a loud rumble and the water fall started to split a part.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat 23 Oct - 21:55:16

Ash took the hit from Argorn and fell onto his back but quickly got up and rammed her into the side of the mountain and then he ripped a gash in her wing with his teeth.He then backed up and shrunk in size to manuever better around the other dragon.

And before you ask I am using your idea of being smaller.Haha your move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bertran barely had enough time to react when Vlad attacked but he sidestepped just in time and tripped Vlad sending him into the dirt and the sticking his sword to Vlad's neck.

"You underestimate me Vlad.I have become ten times as powerful as I was when we first met!I have learned to use my anger and use it as power instead of running around like a fool!I won't fail Inito again!I cannot face the consequences again,it is to painful!"

Bertran then let Vlad up so they could fight.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next