Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

+3
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Night Angel Kage
Spartan
7 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 12:36:38

Natsu had teleported right next to Kage's house. He saw Erza show herself several yards away, and studied his surroundings. He was extremely surprised as he saw Kage, and heard a complicated spell at use. The rock that was destroyed recently was rebuilding itself.

"Kage! What are you doing, and what is that rock?"

I realize it now! That's the Rock of Kuthian!, Erza exclaimed.

I've heard of it, so this is where he gets his power?

Natsu consumed himself in flames and disappeared, reappearing next to Kage.

Natsu then contacted Alleria. Sorry for leaving so suddenly, but there was a reason my dragon left. She was tailing a semi-mad rider named Kage, and it seems to have proven worthy. He's trying to rebuild the Rock of Kuthian he destroyed recently. The Rock is near his house, which is about 20 minutes travel west on dragonback, but you can teleport there as well. Just search your mind and find me, and then teleport, you should appear next to me.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 12:41:14

Kage saw the rider appear before him. He didn't have time to explain himself. If they wanted to win this war Kage had to do this, he he pointed a finger at Natsu and a powerful bolt of pure energy sent him flying. The rock was almost complete then he could open the void and all that Inito had sent there would soon be free to help the rebels. after this was done Kage would live in peace without Inito bothering him.,
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 12:44:44

Natsu went flying but quickly recovered himself in midair. Natsu grinned mischievously. He's finally made a move.

Natsu raised his hand and, using energy from Igneel, consumed the Rock of Kuthian in fire, and snapped his fingers, causing a mass explosion. Lightning crackled were covering Natsu's body, covering his body with a lightning shield. He directed this lightning towards Kage, and held out his hand, palm facing Kage, and a gigantic ball of fire built itself up in his hand, and he hurled it towards Kage.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 12:47:11

She Broke the mental link with Natsu
*well i guess we choose sides now* She said to talos just before saying the teleportation spell

A flash of green light and she was standing text to Natsu, the mad man from the Hadarac and a familiar Rock now burning
"so this is where we moved the Party" glancing at the Rock "well..thats where that magic came from" and places her hand on her sword glancing at Natsu

Last edited by Drekea on Tue 19 Oct - 12:51:45; edited 1 time in total
Drekea
Drekea
The Mr. Rogers of this Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 12:51:03

Natsu saw Kage direct the lightning and fire away, and then Natsu's body glowed. He had no idea what was going on, but his body was going through changes.

Red wings sprouted from his back, his hands and feet grew longer and his nails turned into talons, and a tail grew from Natsu's rear. Short, sharp spines appeared down his spine and tail. The glow was still visible, and Natsu roared. He was a half-dragon.

He saw Alleria teleport next to him, and hoping that she was on his side, pointed at Kage. Fire balls quickly shot out of his fingers towards Kage, and the Rock of Kuthian was no more, just a huge hole due to Natsu's explosion.

OOC-This is fun. shootem2 ??
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 12:56:10

she drew her sword and charged at Kage using a spell to knock him back 6 feet and slightly disorient him
opening a mental link with Natsu she asks *Should we kill him?*
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 12:59:13

Pin him down, and break into his mind first. We'll see what he was trying to do, and go from there. But first...

Natsu unsheathed his sword, and supplied it with energy from his surroundings. An eye opened itself on the hilt of the sword, and Natsu was ready.

OOC- Just so you guys know, the sword thing wasn't something I just thought of. In fact, I have a hint about it on one of my other chapters.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 13:06:42

Kage cursed did he know how much this rebellion counted on what he was doing? Kage whirled around phoenix in hand. " do you know what you just DID! You just anhilated any chance of beating Inito." Kage was sane again but he was pissed all that work for not, Kage was really considering fighting the rider, he realized that it would do no good and he had an idea, He turned around and started again a bit different this time, Ignoring Natsu.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 13:09:56

Alleria Applyed horrible pressure on Kages Chest Breaking his sternum while he was on the ground in horrible pain she kneeled on his chest sending spikes of pain through his entire body "Now we can do this one of two ways.. which one would you prefer pain ful or very painful?"
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 13:12:25

"Look, just explain why you attacked me, and if I agree with your cause, I will help you re..recreate the Rock."

Natsu signaled Alleria to get off of Kage. If he makes a dangerous move, go for the kill. I'm giving him another chance.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Tue 19 Oct - 13:14:14

Iltya and Saoirse flew to where their previous home was, landing in a nearby forest, deciding to walk from now on.
They reached the burned land on foot.

"I think I'm ready to explore this place now, since we never did." Iltya said alout with trembling voice.

Are you sure? Saoirse asked her sadly.

Yes, we could find some clues around. We can't get our revenge without knowing who did this. Iltya answered.

After that said they set off to explore where they once lived peacufully.

Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 13:18:04

Alleria Reluctantly removed her knees from Kages chest Leaving her sword Close to his back..
*If this backfires... one of is most likely going to end up dead*
"Well what do you have to say?"

Last edited by Drekea on Tue 19 Oct - 13:18:29; edited 1 time in total
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 13:18:10

OOCA-My computer just shut down on me and is lagging.

Kage pushed himself up, he was majorly pissed.

" before attacking me you should maybe think a bit ever consider that?"

He turned and started chanting again recreating Kuthian ignoring the riders. They could put to and two together if they just thought about it.

Midnight landed and gaurded Kage against the Riders. Magic started surging again chargingt the Air.

Last edited by Night Angel Kage on Tue 19 Oct - 13:23:55; edited 1 time in total
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 13:20:21

OOC: isnt that your other post?
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 13:25:50

OOCA- My computer shut down and is lagging. You guys continued without me...
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 13:27:44

OOc: your Sternum is broken how did you just get up and keep going?
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 13:29:52

"After, you send my flying, right?" Natsu snapped. "Alleria, let's go."

Natsu hopped on Erza and she bent her legs in, ready to fly off.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 13:31:48

Alleria Sighed and jumped onto Talos
*Is this the best idea? Leaving Him alone?*
and waited to follow Natsu
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 13:33:19

"If this is really to stop Inito, it can be left alone. If not," he glanced back towards Kage, "we'll be back here again.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 13:35:33

OOCA- Is it? well I healed it without using the AL. Also I would ask that in a little while I will be leaving so don't continue any fights that have me in it. I have a right to defend my self ya know Mad
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 13:46:53

OOC-I know, but you attacked first.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 13:50:00

ooc: indeed

IC: Talos Lept into the Air with Alleria on his back and circled waiting for natsu

Over the mental link with Alleria Talos asked *Where are the other two riders of this Alliance?*
* I dont know i found that strange as well*
OOC: Hint Hint!
IC: *We shall have to remember to ask Natsu*
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 13:57:50

After long Hours Kage Finally Restored Kuthian. He whispered his true name to were no one could here. kuthian opened again but this time instead of the vault of souls though it was the void a swirling white vortex that finally cleared to reveal a room just a big huge room with a ton of people in it, riders included. Kage waved for them to come out and one by one he explained what he was doing. Afterwords they were all gathered next to his house. After explaining once more he sent them to help the rebels. Good Kage thought we may stand a chance.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 14:39:12

Alleria lay awake in one of the common Rooms of Natsu Base
*So he has opened it..* she said over her mental link with Talos *The Condemed And the Damed Walk the earth Once more..*
*Ah so our work begins again*
and she rose and they left the base flying into the night
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 15:06:00

Natsu sat in the dragonhold with Erza, while Varaug and his dragon were in the training room, and Iltya had gone somewhere. Alleria was also nowhere to be seen.

It's just the eight of us..
(OOS-Well, until Durza joins us! *Hint Hint*)

Four riders and dragons of our power is definitely enough. The rebellion riders are weak, as are Inito's. Inito, Bertran, and Vlad are the only three we need to worry about, and Kage will try to deal with Inito, which leaves Bertran and Vlad.

Things have never looked brighter
, Natsu said hopefully.

We will end this war, and all wars, by killing Inito. The entire government is flawed. It all needs to be changed.

Change...the world will never quit changing, but we will never quit growing more powerful. Our energy levels are never-ending, and our combat skills are well. Natsu eventually fell asleep on Erza's belly.

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next