Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

+3
Fallen Elf
Night Angel Kage
MINDROP
7 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted - Page 11 Empty Re: Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 6 Nov - 19:15:54

Varaug lowered his head respectfully to Bertran when he appeared, and had been ready to protect his master if it was needed.

Its fine if they push a bit more past our west side...I have had a trap set, master. I wouldn't allow such a mistake to happen during your leave...What shall I do now?, Varaug said to Bertran in his mind.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat 6 Nov - 19:20:56

Stay and wait to see what happens if we recruit the elves then you will go fight in the battle but if they refuse I am afraid that a fight will be inevitable and you will continue your fight with Natsu.

Ash someone who thinks they can fight you is waiting for a battle take them on.

Who is it?

Erza.

Ha let that hatchling try and best me!

Ash was hovering over Bertran in seconds waiting for Erza to appear.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sat 6 Nov - 19:26:45

Kage readied himself Keeping his eyes on Varouge. It would be like him to try something. The elves wouldn't aide Bertran he knew this.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 6 Nov - 20:14:09

"I'll have to respectfully decline your offer, Bertran. Even if your offer was tempting, I stay on the winning and better side of the war." Natsu grinned.

Erza, be careful against them. You're outnumbered, Natsu warned.

Erza flew out and attacked Varaug's Draegon, and the two collided. Erza ripped at the Draegon's torso, and the Draegon whipped it's tail across Erza's face, throwing her to the ground. She recovered quickly, and tackled the dragon. Althought it was small, it was incredibly agile and quick, adding more force to any attack it threw, and it dodged Erza's tackle, and bit her leg, and swung her away.

Erza flew up and whipped her tail up, hitting the draegon in the face. Before it could recover, she dashed towards it, and she headbutted it's chest, throwing it to the ground. It got up slowly, and stood back on it's two legs. It opened it's mouth, and a beam of dark energy shot from it's mouth and collided into Erza. She roared at the pain, and she dived towards the Draegon, and before it could recover...she bit it's neck...and twisted...killing it. She drew back, and a black mist had replaced the area where the draegon had been. In the blink of an eye, what sounded like claws had been drawn and Erza was slashed by what she understood as that black mist.

The Draegon was dead.

OOC-Before anyone says anything; I already talked this over with Blodh.

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 6 Nov - 20:18:08

The black mist consumed Erza, and drifted a bit away giving a view of Erza's battered and unconcious body, and before the black mist flew in to permanently consume Erza and dissapear, Varaug lifted his left hand, and sucked the mist completely in. His eyes simply glowed with vitality, and his mouth turned to a grin baring razor sharp fangs.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 6 Nov - 20:24:50

Natsu wanted to leave Erza out of the rest of the battle., so he teleported her body to his tent. He interpreted what happened as Varaug sucking in the remaining power of the Draegon, but while it made Varaug stronger, he no longer had a Draegon, but he doubted it would make a difference. Natsu hadn't seen the Draegon fight much.

Natsu drew his sword and readied himself; he was on his own now, save for the elf next to him. Natsu dropped into the Stance of Willpower, where he was more calculating, and he could use more energy. He had to kill Varaug. There was no other way. He had already offered Varaug freedom, and he doubted offering it again would make a difference in Bertran's presence.

Natsu waited for Varaug to strike.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 6 Nov - 20:26:54

Varaug simply stood, staring at Natsu and made no move, not even when Natsu dropped into one of his stances. Varaug just stared, and stood still.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 6 Nov - 20:36:55

Natsu threw a hand up in the air, and brought it down, bringing some energy with it. The energy sliced along the ground, towards Varaug.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 6 Nov - 20:39:12

Varaug simply looked at it, and dodged it lightning-fast, just outside of its damaging radius. He still didn't fight back, whether he couldn't understand his power, or he just didn't wish to fight, was unsure.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 6 Nov - 20:53:14

OOC-Will you make a move? Rascal

IC:

Natsu stared at Varaug. He's either being careful, or he doesn't know what to do. Either way, he needs to make a move. He's more powerful than he was before, and I must kill him. I will have to use more of my power.

Natsu lowered his hands, and red crackles of lightning started appearing and disappearing on his body, like power leaks. He had become more dragon, and his moves were now more quicker and agile, like that of a smaller dragon. He roared, and lightning charged up and shot alongside the ground, spreading in many directions around Varaug; at him, above him, next to him, etc.

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 6 Nov - 20:55:15

Varaug frowned, and simply sped up the lightning coming from ahead of him, when it reached him, he jumped over it and landed on the top of it, though his feet didn't get burned or zapped. He then took a step forward, and the rest of the lightning struck where he had been a second ago, and he descended from the lightning bolt. Varaug then took a step back, back to where he had started.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 6 Nov - 20:59:57

Natsu sighed. "Look, either I can kill you straight where you're standing, or you can actually fight back and possibly stop me from walking next to my dragon and falling asleep.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sat 6 Nov - 21:01:50

Varaug didn't move his body, other than cocking his head to the side sort of like an owl. He then flexed as if to prepare the strongest magic, and shot a one centimeter tall fireball at Natsu. He then took a step back, pretending to look pleased with himself.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 6 Nov - 21:16:32

Natsu remained impassive. "You think this is a joke, Varaug? Stop being such a coward, and actually fight. If you don't wish to fight, then say so and leave."
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 7 Nov - 13:44:54

Varaug lunged forward with his left hand guiding his two-handed sword in a circle carving through Natsu's arms and legs. He stepped forward, flipped the sword and smashed into Natsu's face with the pommel. He then sheathed the sword and took a step back, looking at Natsu closely.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 7 Nov - 13:53:04

Natsu drew his sword and swung at Varaug's arm, cutting it, and sweeper Varaug's legs out from under him, and kicked him, talons sinking into Varaug's abdomen as his foot collided with Varaug. Natsu then started attacking Varaug's mind.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 7 Nov - 13:57:06

Varaug let the blows fall on him...the pain and blood was refreshing. Though his shoulder blades were both paining, even though he wasn't struck there. Varaug lay down, bored, and when Natsu attempted to break into his mind, he pushed back laying all his force, and new power into him. Varaug then casually stood up, as he had broken into Natsu's mind, and slashed into his right shoulder, going clean through, to stop Natsu from using his sword or that arm. He then started to use a death word, to slay Natsu but then--- when he said it nothing happened...He was unable to use magic. He was merged with a dragon, and so he lost all of his magic abilities, unless for dragon, when they are suddenly able to use magic for a moment. Varaug then felt more pain through his shoulder blades, and dropped to one knee.

I've broken into his mind, I should just press into his mind painfully, I won't need the death word...But this pain..., Varaug thought.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 7 Nov - 14:08:50

Natsu felt one, no, two minds inside his. One he recognized as Varaug, and the other was like a distant memory. Igneel...Master, I need more power. I can't beat him; he's too strong.

Power doesn't equal knowledge, Natsu. I shall give you more power, but more knowledge is what everyone needs, so I shall impart more knowledge into you. Igneel cut off. Your opponent is pretty tough; I shall force him out of your mind, but be more careful, I doubt I should help you anymore during this war.

Natsu felt the knowledge and power enter the realm of his mind. Natsu looked straight up at Varaug, and he felt Varaug and Igneel leave his mind. He picked up his sword from the ground, and healed his injuries. "Now, let's do this again," Natsu said casually.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 7 Nov - 14:13:51

Varaug frowned, and jumped backwards, while drawing his sword.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sun 7 Nov - 14:16:16

Kage was about to intervene but he saw Natsu shrug it of and continue. Midnight stay in the skies I'm going down to make sure if something does happen I can act swiftly. " Be careful Kage." Kage undid the straps and hoped from midnight landing gracefully. He drew Phoenix but then he waited and watched the proceeding carefully.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 7 Nov - 15:04:13

Natsu saw Kage land 40 yards away, and studied his surroundings observationally. "I'll start," Natsu said.

Natsu clapped his palms together, and a cloud of energy surrounded him, swirling. He then forced the energy into the earth, and crater-like holes began appearing, following a zigzag line towards Varaug. Nearing Varaug, the earth around him exploded, and Natsu stepped back a few feet. He wasn't trying to hit Varaug, as much as he was trying to start the battle.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sun 7 Nov - 15:31:13

Kage was alert ready for anything. Varoug might get cocky andntry and kill both of them.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sun 7 Nov - 19:00:53

Bertran had got tired of waiting for the Elf Guardian's answer and had saw Kage appear off to the side of Natsu and Varaug's battle.

I say we have a little fun with these two.What do you think Ash?I take Kage and you take Midnight?

You got it!

Ash went full speed towards Midnight and hitting the younger dragon head to head putting Midnight in a state of shock from the impact of Ash's magically reinforced skull.Ash then scratched Midnight down the middle of the belly right before Midnight came back to himself.

Ash then spoke to the dragon in its head.Midnight why must you fight for the losing side?We can join forces and help Bertran win you can leave Kage and fight with us.Will you join us or will I have to kill you?

Ash hovered ready to fight if needed but he didn't let it show.He acted calm and friendly something he rarely did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bertran had snuck around behind Kage in the darkness and drew his sword.

"Hello Kage.We meet at last."Bertran said barley visible in the night since his armor was completely black."I see you still are fighting for the losing side.I have heard great things about you and have seen what you are capable of.But yet you still fight for a side that cannot win.Join me or I will have no choice but to kill you."

Bertran stood leaning on his sword casually waiting for Kage to reply.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sun 7 Nov - 19:12:40

OOC: Sorry Shurt. I missed your posts. lol. Been very buesy wa gon all day since 4 and missed that you had posted.

IC:
Bertran was blasted back away from Kage and Midnights wounds were healed. "I said this fight was not between you and me, but I will defend my race. Vlad has not wronged you. We hae fought hard to bring the elves back to the High One, you shall not decive this noble race any longer. Inito destroyed one race, and like their guardian, I shall fight to defend them. You are nothing compaired to Inito. You are blessed Vlad has compassion for you."
MINDROP
MINDROP
SPARTAN GOD OF THIS REALM
SPARTAN GOD OF THIS REALM

http://armstrong.team-talk.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sun 7 Nov - 19:19:26

OOC_ I was waiting for a good fight.

IC- Kage was going to respond when Bertran was blasted back. The elven Gaurdian. Kage new the gaurdian could take Bertran and so he turned and watched over his King making sure nothing happend to them and Varaug didn't hurt Natsu.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next