Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

+3
Fallen Elf
Night Angel Kage
MINDROP
7 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Dragon Rider Wars Restarted - Page 13 Empty Re: Dragon Rider Wars Restarted

Post by Spartan Fri 12 Nov - 20:02:15

OOC:Ok but you still got stabbed because it was a distraction for Bertran and Varaug to get away.O and the cut isn't hard to get healed just kinda painful and leaves a big scar.Bertran didn't poison Natsu that bad because it was just a distraction.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Location : You would love to know wouldn't you.....STALKER!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Fri 12 Nov - 22:04:07

Natsu healed the poison placed in his gash, and healed the gash as well as he could, and sealed the wound up with Alchemy. A scar remained, outlined by a red line of quickly drying blood.

"Varaug and Bertran fled, and it seems the battle is over, until dusk," Natsu said quietly. "I shall go back to my tent for now, and rest with my dragon." Natsu then teleported back to the camp without another word.

OOC-@Night Angel Kage
Well, Varaug should be stronger than a normal rider, because he has a demon-thing inside of him, given to him by Inito, and Bertran trusted him enough to replace him as Bertran left temporarily, and you should also be stronger than a normal rider as well.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Sat 13 Nov - 3:12:04

Iltya saw the troops retreating so she left the battlefield and went to a quiet place together with Saoirse, intending to rest. Not far away there was a grassfield, with some trees scattered around. Saoirse landed there and settled down against a tree. Iltya slided down from her back and with her back to Saoirse's belly she closed her eyes.

Isn't it nice of them, giving us time for rest? Iltya thought, half asleep by now.

Saoirse smiled kindly, letting Iltya fall asleep against her belly. She put her head down between her two front legs, deciding she needed a rest too. However she put up one ear, aware of every sound for miles around.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sun 14 Nov - 18:46:17

Natsu, that is not going to heal that easily Shawne said appearing. She had him lay down and then closed her eyes. She uttered strange words at a blistering speed. the power of the words could be felt for over a mile away.

Shawne was forced to try and heal the imense pain the extaction was causing, but there was little she could do.

Meanwhile, the council assembled.

"I am not sure we could of taken Bertran. He is to strong. Much stronge than we ever imagined he could be. Has he asceneded?" The elvan guardian said.

"No, he has not ascended. their is no way. Inito is playing from the void." said a guardian.

"How?" Asked another guardian.

"A better question is whether or not Algion can defeat Bertran now?"

"Yes. He can."

"What about them?"

"They are being hunted by the Rue. The Those trained by the High One to destroy them." Algion said. "I, we can take Bertran. It will be hard and I will not hold back. I will strike the final blow."

MINDROP
MINDROP
SPARTAN GOD OF THIS REALM

http://armstrong.team-talk.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sun 14 Nov - 21:49:56

Bertran and Ash were high in the air flying together which they rarely got to do.

You know Ash I actually feel happy up here.

Me to it is the only place that we can go to be us.

No people trying to kill us or attack us.

Ahh I could stay up here forever Bertran.

I know.

Bertran then jumped off of Ash and free fell towards the earth and then being caught by Ash only few hundred feet from the ground.

Hahaha.I love that.

You're not the only one Bertran I also get to dive!Let's race down!

You're on!

Ash flew up so high that both couldn't breath and then Bertran jumped.

You have a five second head start Bertran and then I will still beat you!

You wish!

Both of them fell closer and closer they went towards the bone crushing earth.It seemed like forever but they still could only see their camp as a tiny speck on the ground.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sun 14 Nov - 22:45:36

OOC: Well, that leave me with nothing to do.

IC: The Rue moved undetectable through the land. They were the land. The Rue had surrounded a Deamon. Silent bows drew soul claiming arrows back. They let lose their arrows. Each one hit its mark. The deamon disapeared. One arrow was enough for most deamons, but it was always safe to make sure it was dead.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 16 Nov - 18:57:10

Natsu said nothing as Shawne had healed him, but he occasionally flinched heavily as the pain increased periodically, but in the end it was completely healed. He then muttered a word of thanks and turned his attention to Erza.

Her wounds were pretty bad, so it took a fifth of what was inside of his ring to heal her completely. As he finished, he stored some energy from his surroundings into his ring, replenishing some of the energy that was lost, and lay against Erza. He fell asleep after several minutes, but he kept his mind and ears opened to any sound that may occur in his tent.

--

Natsu lifted his head from Erza's belly, and stretched. This could be the final day, he said absentmindedly.

Awake and ready, Erza replied, Hopefully, but you shouldn't get your hopes up.

I know. Natsu put on his dragon-scaled scarf and black cloak, and clasped a mask onto his face. He strapped his sword to his side, and stepped out of the tent, prepared for another day of fighting.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Wed 17 Nov - 16:44:50

It was still dark, still hours from dawn when Iltya woke up, finding herself next to Saoirse, who opened one eye, looked at Iltya and greeted her.
Iltya greeted her back and said Saoirse, take us to the closest source of fresh water please.

Sure, jump on me and let's go.

Iltya got onto Saoirse, who thank took flight and soon finding a river, landed there. Taking off her clothes and stepping into the water, Iltya shivered from cold, but soon got used to it and could wash herself normally.
Saoirse come, you need some of this water too iltya invited her.

Saoirse accepted the invitation and jumped into the river making a huge splash while doing so. They played with the water a little, than clean themselves and eachother and after they were clean, Iltya decided to heal all of their cuts, scratches and any other injuries they had.
Iltya also decided to use the energy from surrounding to sew her clothes, take care of her armour and sword and also to put basic wards around herself, Saoirse and her equipment.
After this all was done she went to hunt together with Saoirse and out of the catch she prepared some breakfast for both of them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
They were both ready now. Dawn was already nearing and they decided it was about time to go fly around the battlefield and see when the enemy will come, and as soon as they did, they'd start their attack.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 20 Nov - 22:35:18

I think we are both waiting for the other person to make the move Shurt. What we going to do?
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 20 Nov - 22:59:10

Well Natsu's ready, and Iltya is ready too I guess, so we should wait for Shurtugal to post.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Thu 25 Nov - 0:37:05

Bertran stood facing his army waiting for the army of the High One to make an appearance.

"Ahh this could be the war that decides our fate Ash and we cannot lose it or we will be doomed eternity.But you know it is kinda weird being only 19 and so close to winning a war against the High One and his servants.We are so powerful that we don't know all the extent of our abilities!"

Well we are very young but we can do this and win!We will win!

OOC:Sorry for the delay everyone!O and for those of you wondering Bertran is still evil but his 19 year old self is starting to shine through the spirit that has possessed him.But he is still evil but his body is fighting the spirit.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Thu 25 Nov - 1:17:24

Natsu stood on a pole in the camp, his scarf and cloak blowing around due to the wind. The Divine Army and many Riders were facing Bertran's camp.

I have a feeling this is the final battle, Natsu said calmly.

As do I. Once this war is over, the stress will be gone, and we can rest in Ellesmera, Erza replied.

No. We can't rest. This war won't be the last, and it's taught me that there are many more people that are much stronger than us. We must train, finish learning Alchemy, and hone our skills further.

Natsu slowly transformed once more, exhausting a good bit of energy from his ring. He rose towards the sky, and pointed his mouth upwards, and he and Erza blew a torrent of fire into the sky, signifying that they were ready.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Thu 25 Nov - 1:24:46

Every Irios appeared and Bowed. Then the Guardians appeared. They bowed to each other then Bowed like the other Irios, facing Bertran. Then Algion appeared. He bowed to the Irios then knelt on one knee, his head facing down. It was then that the High One Appeared. The light blocking out his features, keeping his entirety blocked from view.

"Your Presence does not please me. Algion has his orders. He is my servant, and he has full authority." the High One's Voice Boomed. It did not come from the light, but more from all over.

The Light faded and the entire Irios Army rose in unison. They were ready to fight. Ready to carry out their orders.
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Thu 25 Nov - 11:51:25

Bertran stood and was frightened for the first time in many years.He realized that the High One could crush him if he wanted and could do it without thinking twice.

Why has he let me live this long?

I don't know but I wouldn't tempt him to do it.He will be worse then what Inito was.

Bertran remembered the horrible punishment that Inito had put him and Ash through if they failed him.He felt the mental pain on the inside of the scars left in his mind by Inito.

My mind still troubles me Ash he has scarred me for life.

Me too little one but we must not give up if it troubles us we have had worse than this little pain in our head.

Yes.We will win this Ash then we will go to the High One's halls and finish our work by summoning Inito back out of the void and sending him after the High One.We will help him and then kill him again.But now we must start this war.

"Troops!This could be our chance to win this war!We will conquer and destroy this army that confronts us!I will not lose!I cannot lose!We will conquer and then we will march to the High One's halls and destroy him and we will rule over this world in peace!Now fight for what we believe in and do not fail me!Now charge!"

The army charged towards Algion's warriors with a force that shook the ground with the power of an earthquake.The Giants were still strong and they had only lost one of their kind since they had been brought into this war.And that death angered them.Their eyes burned with hate towards Algion,The High One,and their armies.

~~~~~~~~~~

Bertran stood in his tent putting on his black armor.He then helped Ash put on his own armor.Bertran picked up his soul killing,black,poisoned sword and they walked outside.

Ready Ash?

More than I am ever going to be.

Well then let's go.

With that Bertran jumped onto Ash and they took off into the air.

OOC:This will be the last battle on earth.Mindrop let Bertran win the war on earth and then there will be a battle in the High One's halls to end it.Or did you have something else in mind?
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Thu 25 Nov - 14:12:39

OOC: I have no plans. I do not think either side should loose the battle. How about a dead end stalemate?

IC:

The Ichians rose from the earth and clashed with the giants (they are different creatures). Out of the sky dropped the Entire race of Dragons and Yasha. The Wizards appeared at Bertran's back and formed a strong defense and began a relentless attack. The other two races joined them, making an incredible surrounding force.

The Irios charged forward, bent on slaying their fallen brothers. The High One was not visible, but he was there. Bertran's forces could not cast their magic. It struck their own, not the enemy. Counters did not work, allowing the divine Amry's magic to drive home every time.

Algion went straight for Bertran and Ash.

MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Fri 26 Nov - 1:56:08

Natsu froze in awe as the High One's visage of light had formed, as if from nothing.

"Your Presence does not please me. Algion has his orders. He is my servant, and he has full authority." the High One's Voice Boomed.

He then seemingly disappeared, but Natsu still felt the same source of power, as if the High One had just lost his visibility. Natsu drew his blood red sword, the eye on the hilt opening as it hungered for flesh.

Natsu and Erza flew out, charging Bertran's army.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Fri 26 Nov - 13:51:58

Air all around was tense from the incomprehensible power of the High One. Iltya felt it on her skin and inside her body as some kind of electricity, just as Saoirse did too.

They shrugged it off, deciding to better not try to think about it and ran in similiar direction than Natsu, into the enemy army.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat 27 Nov - 0:58:16

OOC:Aww cmon let me win one for once.Lol jk whatever is fine with me.

IC:Bertran stood watching as Algion and Argorn flew towards him and Ash.

Ready Ash?

You got it.

Wait!The High One has jinxed our magic!

"Don't use your magic!"Bertran yelled to his army in a voice that shook the battlefield."It has been jinxed by the High One!"

"Let's finish this Algion!"

Bertran and Ash flew full speed towards Algion and Argorn.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 27 Nov - 12:23:52

"Actually, it is quite the opposite. You see, Magic is essentially a prayer, asking him to do something. The magic you and your army use does not ask the High One's permission. Now, he has stopped granting it," Algion said.

He drew his sword and separated into Vlad and Argon. "Now, let us dance."
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat 27 Nov - 14:19:26

"Ahh well then I don't need magic to kill you or your army Vlad.See I don't need to ask permission from him because I know he has picked to side with you."

Bertran,Ash,Argorn,and Vlad all collided with a force that would obliterate a normal human and dragon.Bertran stabbed towards Vlad and knew it would be blocked.While Vlad was blocking the sword Bertan slipped out a dagger and stabbed Vlad in the stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash and Argorn fought with each other and they had both had their fair share of good hits but Argorn was seeming to get the upper hand.Argorn headbutted Ash in the head and knocked Ash unconscience.

Bertran felt the through their mental link that Ash was hurt.

ASH!O no I forgot to put the spell to harden his skull for this very reason!

Bertran didn't know what to do for once in his life.His dragon was hurtling towards the earth at a deadly speed and Bertran could not use magic.

O mighty High One please please help me let me use magic!PLEASE!

Bertran gathered his magic together and tried to cast a spell.
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sat 27 Nov - 15:27:36

Natsu and Erza searched for the nearest enemy rider, and attacked him. The rider was a little taller than Natsu, with black hair, brown eyes, with toned muscles. His dragon was brown, smaller than Erza, and she had a scar on her belly. Erza, aim for his dragon's belly; it has yet to be healed completely. She send a mental agreement over their link and continually flew towards the dragon, speeding up steadily.

They collided with a force that shook the earth, and Natsu quickly unstrapped his saddle, and used the collision as a burst of inertia that threw him towards the rider, but he cut into the rider's dragon as he flew by, and he swiftly landed on the rider's dragon. Erza used this distraction to swing behind the dragon and hold it in space. The rider drew his sword, but Natsu stabbed his shoulder before he pulled his blade out, and Natsu sliced the saddle straps with his sword and kicked the rider off. Natsu turned and prepared to jump, but he felt a cutting pain enter his back.

Natsu turned around and saw the rider, who was now holding a dagger which he used to cut Natsu's back. How did he... Natsu wondered, but Erza replied.

As he flew off, he stabbed his sword into his dragon, and pulled himself up, she said disgustedly.

Inhuman...Natsu stared at the rider with a form of hate.

"Kid, what are you? You look like a dragon," the rider asked cautiously.

Natsu ignored him and kicked the rider in the chest. As the rider tried to grab onto his sword that was still stuck onto his dragon, Natsu blasted him with a wave of magic, and watched him hurtle to the ground, unable to use magic. His dragon struggled furiously, but Erza bit into her neck and dropped it, watching it fall to the ground, and stop moving completely.

This is much easier without them using magic, Natsu said, amused.

He and Erza flew off, going to find another foe.

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Sat 27 Nov - 15:47:10

Through her link, Iltya sensed Saoirse felt similiar. It was a mix of hate, disgust, saddnes and pitty. She didn't know why and neither did Saoirse, but they could quess well enough. It didn't matter at this moment, because it was all to late for any regrets, so they just slayed anything before them.
Soon enough they encountered an unknown enemy rider, who attacked them head-on. Both of them fought on pair with the rider and his dragon, but after some time they managed to slay them through means of duration. It was tiring, but it was expected so in a war, that's why they didn't stop even though they were getting physically weaker as time passed.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 27 Nov - 15:57:01

Argon landed lightly and watched. Vlad and Argon felt the call for magic, but deigned it. Ash hit with a bone sickening crunch. Ash's body was contorted in sickly ways. Ash shuttered once, then melted into the earth, leaving only the imprint of the impact. Argon let out an Angry cry at ash's disappearance.

"Let's settle this in a better place." Vlad waived his hand and the land melted away. The world stopped spinning and they found themselves in Judgment hall. The High One sat on his throne and the Irios sat in their seats, which sat on either side and were tiered.

The guardians sat in their seats, on either side of the High One. Behind the High One to the left sat a tree, luscious fruit unlike anything on the land below. Opposite of that, a black door, unadorned and pitch black sat.

Ash was there, waiting. Argon's scales were diamond and Vlad's armour matched hers.

"The war on the land of your army against mine is over, for now. We shall continue to stop the Deamons, but until the High One decides it is time and ends it, we can only sen them to the void until they find their way out. Natsu and the others are still attacking (Forgot the name) and dealing with your servant."
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Sat 27 Nov - 17:04:57

OOC:Well crap that is not what I was hoping for but o well I didn't want Ash dead.But I will get him back somehow.

IC:Bertran's anger exploded out of him with a force that blew Algion and Argorn backwards.

Bertran pointed his sword at Algion and said,"You have once again wronged me!I will not stand for this any longer!You think that you ARE the ruler of the world and are the best there is!NO!I will cruh you and I won't be alone in doing it!"

Suddenly the The Banished Seven appeared:Gabriel,Aram,Langal,Electi,Macktu,Haglin,and Henron all appeared ready for battle in their black enchanted armor.

"I also have two other people that you have met many times before but he is in my control now and he can't do anything about it.One was a mentor that you killed at one time for casting a certain spell.Guess his name?The other I used to "call" him master but tricked you into killing him for me.Guess his name?They are under my control and once I heal them they will wreack havoc in this place and then I will kill YOU."

Bertran healed the first man and untied the chains holding him.It was Ebirk.The second was healed right after Ebirk.This one was Inito.

"NOW YOU SHALL ALL DIE UNLESS YOU SURRENDER AND THE ONES WHO DON'T YOU WILL BE SENT TO A PLACE OF HORRIBLE TORMENT FOR ALL OF ETERNITY!"
Spartan
Spartan
Armstrong Guild Leader
Armstrong Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP Sat 27 Nov - 18:13:22

OOC: Ash is there, waiting for you. I never killed him.
Ash was there, waiting. Argon's scales were diamond and Vlad's armour matched hers.

IC:

The guardians calmly stood and walked onto the field.

"I am not so low, Bertran, to think that I own the world. It's care, has been handed over to me. To keep the Deamons and others of ill content from taking control. I have not deviated from that duty, nor shall I. I have been gifted with much power, power necessary to do my duty. I hold power, I do not wish to hold. no Bertran, I have not wronged you in any way. The High One holds me in his arms, I am incapable of deviating from his will."
MINDROP
MINDROP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next