Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

+3
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Night Angel Kage
Spartan
7 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG - Page 7 Empty Re: DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 15:17:49

After awhile Kage hoped On Midnight and Flew toward Inito's castle, It is time to end this war once for all.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG - Page 7 Empty Re: DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Tue 19 Oct - 15:30:21

Varaug was getting bored of normal practice...time to raid with this hindrance cast upon me.

Varaug flew, to one of Inito's smaller camps, eager to test his new abilities and spell. Entering the camp, Varaug decided first to practice magic. Varaug summoned his maggots, one of his new favourite things, inside a guard's throat, while it bit through his veins, almost killing him.

-PAIN- a sharp feeling, he barely has ever felt it, flooded through Varaug's body, not only his throat. He fell to the ground, in pain, clutching his head...It hurts...so...much...
"I love it...", Varaug said while licking the blood from his lips, as he had bit them when in pain. Varaug, swifter, pulled out his two-handed, and severed another guard in half, from head to groin...More pain...flooding his body...

Black...all is...black.

Varaug awoke, in a forest, with his Draegon looking over him...
You exhausted yourself, with such pain you couldn't take...you passed out, I took you here...You must cancel the spell -now-., Varaug could sense the anger in his Draegon's voice.
No! It will help me...I must learn from this pain...Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

The Draegon put one of it's clawed hands, to Varaug's face.
You -MUST- stop the spell...You have to.
I know you don't enjoy me feeling the pain...but it will teach me...Give me another chance. If I ever pass out from this spell again, I will cancel it.
...One chance, just one.

Varaug repeated in the Ancient Language, "If I ever pass out from this spell again, I will cancel it."

Together him and his Draegon flew back to the secret base, to find only Natsu there...Why is always atleast one person missing?
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 15:36:10

Alleria hiding on a bluff over the valley where kages New Soliders had Camped
"hmm... less then i expected..." she quickly eliminate the sentrys with her bow and moved deeper into the camp..
Drekea
Drekea
The Mr. Rogers of this Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Tue 19 Oct - 15:39:01

Iltya stood frozen watching the sight before her. Saoirse was behind her, equally amazed. The spirits of their dragon clan were before them, standing there quietly, waiting for them to ask something.

"Wh-what...what are you doing here? Shouldn't you rest in peace?" Iltya asked.
"We can not rest asure until we let you know about our killer and aid you with our wisdom."The spirits said simultaneously.

"Let us know than." It was one of the rare times Saoirse spoke aloud.

The spirits filled them with their memory, with all their knowledge and with the little power they still had. After doing so the dissapeared into nothingness together with the bones that were left of the slaying.

Overwhelmed with all the pain of the memory both Iltya and Saoirse had to lay down and rest for a while.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 15:52:43

OOC-you do relize I am not on your side? killing my soldiers is a bad move.

Kage was nearly at Inito's castle. On the way he encountered one of Inito's weak riders. "Lord kage welcome back." Kage unsheathed Phoenix and pointed the blade of death at the rider. A swirling colum of black flame shot from the blade and hit the rider. Both rider and Dragon fell out of the sky dead and Kage continued to Inito's castle.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 16:01:38

OOC: perhaps but you Dont know it was me In character and Muhahahaha

IC: With battle Plans and troop numbers in hand Alleria quickly ran back to Talos
*Well that was productive if i do say so my self* She said over the mental link with talos *Lets see if Natsu needs us for anything*

She quickly established a mental link with Natsu *Hello again.. I have Battle plans, troop numbers and movement projections for Kages troops, do you need me for anything else or shall i return to base?*
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Tue 19 Oct - 16:06:33

Upon conversation, Varaug found about a new rider...who was this?

He pondered his situation, and waited for this new rider and Vervada to return, so they could, and Natsu could actually do something productive...Where were they...?

OOC: HINT HINT!oneone!!1111oneoneone!!!
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 16:09:13

OOC- You do realize I am not evil or mad anymore?

Kage finally landed by the castle, as he landed he was met by Bertran...
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 16:09:53

OOC: Blodh do you mean Durzas?
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 16:12:27

OOC- Not sure myself.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Tue 19 Oct - 16:12:36

OOC: I mean Durza's, Vervada's, and FE's D:...Come on and meet me already "new rider" :O. I can't possibly know where you are IC. I'm at the secret base that 'aint so secret.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 16:15:15

OOC: lol because that cleared stuff up lol and where is Fallen >.<
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 16:24:15

OOC- I don't think he is on and I am waiting for him before I go on.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Tue 19 Oct - 16:25:09

OOC: Try to use less OOC guys, lets get back to posting.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Tue 19 Oct - 16:30:27

Ildya decided to return to the base together with Saoirse after their minds cleared. Everything was oh so clear now and they felt more powerful than any other time, deciding that with their allies they will accomplish what was their common goal, and get their revenge for themselves.

They landed at the base seing Natsu, Varaug and their dragons were also there.

OOC:here you have me Smile
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Tue 19 Oct - 16:32:20

"Excellent", Varaug said. "We just need, the new rider...that Natsu was telling me about..."

"We need to do something productive...for once.", said Varaug's Draegon in its raspy forced voice.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 16:38:28

OOC-Well since everyone misses me I think I will post a chapter. Very Happy

IC- Natsu woke up and checked the sun for the time. Six A.M., he thought to Erza.

After getting up and doing his daily stretches, he went into the common room and saw Varaug and Iltya. "Damn, I can't remember a time when all four of us have been here at the same time," Varaug moaned.

"Neither can I," Natsu said, surprised.

He felt Alleria mentally contact him, Hello again.. I have Battle plans, troop numbers and movement projections for Kages troops, do you need me for anything else or shall i return to base?

Bring them here. I want to read them just to make sure he's not plotting anything against us. Natsu invited Varaug and Iltya to the mental conversation. It's time we finally did something. Judging by Kage's plans, he's probably in Inito's castle right now. It's time we acted too. I think it's time I met Bertran and Vlad.

OOC- Kage, leave Bertran and Vlad to us. You take Inito.

Rascal
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 16:40:23

*Il right I will return to Base with the Plans* she said to natsu *Were just reaching the edge of the Boers now*
When she landed in the Dragon hold She went in search of the others

Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Tue 19 Oct - 16:42:08

Varaug, joined the mental conversation with Natsu, Nice to meet you, come here quickly, it's time we act...I still need to meet you as well.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 16:44:21

"Hello Bertran how are things?" The evil Rider glared at kage " You have betrayed us and you shall DIE!" The rider rushed him his blade coming after his head...and then he stopped frozen there, Kage smiled knowing that he had gotten better with the Al. Kage drew Phoenix and calmly decapitated Bertran, he heard bertrans Dragon raor and come at Kage, who snapped his finger and Midnight who had been waiting for this came down from the air, pinned the Dragon to the ground and bit of it's head. Kage walked to the castles door.

" Kage they live." Midnight turned and sure enough saw Bertran and his Dragon flying of.

But how Kage thought.

Last edited by Night Angel Kage on Tue 19 Oct - 16:46:19; edited 1 time in total
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 16:45:40

"We're all here," Natsu said. "Finally. Now, one of us will go attack Vlad, and the other three will find the majority of the soldiers and riders of Inito's, and kill them. I volunteer to attack the castle. We should all keep in mental communication. When we are done, I will go confront Vlad.

OOC-Damn you Kage. Don't kill all of the tough opponents! Besides, Shurtugal13 hasn't been on in a while. Don't think he'd approve of you killing his rider, and especially so easily. Bertran was supposed to be very powerful.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 16:46:55

OOC- edited my post. You posted as I decided to kill him.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Tue 19 Oct - 16:48:19

OOC: Did you just kill Shurtugal's characters in...one post? Without him being around O.O---Okay, thank's for editting that out Razz.

IC: "I will assist Natsu", was Varaug's answer...Under normal circumstances he would've gone alone to kill Vlad, but he still didn't trust Iltya, and the new rider, to keep Natsu safe, or even to not attack him.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 16:50:32

OOC- Lol thanks.

IC- "Then it's settled. We all have our assignments, now we need to finish this war. Remember to keep in mental touch. Varaug, you take Vlad, and I will get Bertran."

Last edited by Fallen Elf on Tue 19 Oct - 16:52:22; edited 2 times in total
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 16:51:22

Alleria quickly Found Varaug Natsu and Iltya "Hello Nice to Meet you.. now lets get to the planning" Looking at Varagu she said to Talos over there link *Thats the one with the twisted dragon but who is she*
"From what i can tell Kage is going to assault the Castle alone and use his armys as somekind of diversion"

Last edited by Drekea on Tue 19 Oct - 16:56:34; edited 1 time in total
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next