Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

+3
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Night Angel Kage
Spartan
7 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 18 Oct - 9:56:59

Good Kage thought. " alright then well it was good to get to know you." After all this time Midnight finally spoke, " For me also it was good to know you." Kage turned and walked in side the house. He was going to wait until they were a fair distance away.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 18 Oct - 10:44:25

Natsu waited until he was a fair distance away before speaking, "Well we at least got to meet another rider that had moved away from Inito. Things could've went worse. I just wonder what that rock is. One day, I'm going to go back and look at it."

Kage seemed to have been eyeing the rock as well
, Erza replied.

"Was he? Well, now we can head back to base."

After finally reaching the secret base, Natsu had set up his bed and went to sleep.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 18 Oct - 11:10:43

Kage looked out the window and saw no signs of the riders. It was good thing that the riders didn't question the rock or the fact that the weren't more suspicious, he didn't want a fight he was good but not good enough to take three Dragon Riders, that would change after he went to Kuthian. He walked out his door and walked to the rock. It was a black rock but you could see Blue flames dancing inside it. The rock was in the shape of a huge door. Kage went close to the rock put his hand on it and whispered his True name and watch as the rock glowed and started opening it's way into the Vault of souls.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 18 Oct - 12:04:04

Natsu woke to thunder. He silently exited the base, into the cave. He looked outside, and saw that it was still midnight, but there was a bad storm brewing. Thunder boomed and lightning struck every second. It was a frightening site to most, but Natsu felt more at home. Lightning and fire were two things that couldn't harm him, no matter how deformed someone can make it with magic.

Erza walked through the cave's hall, apparently sensing her partner's wake. I want to visit that rock, he explained after moments of silence.I got a weird vibe from it.

As did I, but you know we can't fly in this weather, and with all of the rain, it would he hard to see. We have to wait until morning at least. She could feel his wordless agreement.

What're your thoughts on Varaug and Iltya? Natsu asked.

They seem so different, yet they share some similarities, but then again, all six of us do. Iltya is cautious; as is her dragon. They must've been through a lot so far.
She paused for a moment. Varaug has also been through a lot as well.

I know. Natsu layed to rest on Erza's wing, and soon drifted back to sleep, in the presence of the large storm.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Mon 18 Oct - 12:13:46

While Iltya was sleeping in her room in the base, Saoirse was thinking That rock seemed so familliar, I wonder why...I think the clan mentioned something about it when i was little but I can't remember it clearly..I should discuss it later with Iltya, she may know. Hopefuly it isn't anything dangerous...However I'm glad the strange rider didn't do anything that would harm us....so far...

Iltya turned in her sleep sensing the thoughts of her dragon and subconsciously hid all of their presence in mid sleep, than she just continoued to rest, after all she didn't use that much energy in quite a while. Somewhere in her dreams a thought crossed her mind ....I have to get in shape with high level magic... starting tomorrow...
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 18 Oct - 12:57:22

As the Vault of souls Opened Kage laughed and laughed It was great to come back to Kuthian. Inito Stored all of the eldunari he had collected here he also put scrolls that held his most powerful secrets. Once Kage was through with storing Eldunari and Scrolls in Midnights saddle bags and in his house safely hidden a way. He raised his Hand, muttered a few words and blew up the rock of Kuthian. He went into the stables and fell asleep with Midnight.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 18 Oct - 14:49:07

OOC- You blew up the damn Rock of Kuthian! *Sigh* Gonna have to do this another way...
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 18 Oct - 15:03:34

Natsu woke up from his dreams, and immediately saddled Erza.

Don't you think we should wake up Varaug and Iltya? Erza questioned.

Later, was all Natsu said.

They immediately flew towards the odd shaped rock. Natsu was sitting around the rear of Erza, and started shooting fire out of his palms like a turbo-jet, which made Erza go even faster. The landscape was a complete blur around them, and in 8 minutes Natsu had reached Kage's house. He looked towards the rock, and then gasped. Erza shared his surprise.

Where the rock had been, there was a hole.

Kage! It had to have been him! He saw us staring at the rock, but why did he have to blow it up?
Natsu pondered, fingering his scarf absentmindedly.

It must have held more importance to him than we had imagined,
Erza replied.

What happened next was completely unexpected. Natsu could make out a red blur flying towards them at incredible speed, faster than he could ever travel. As it came closer, he classified it as a dragon, but this dragon had a scar crossing it's right eye, glowing red eyes, and a powerful feel to it.

Erza was speechless. It's....

Natsu stood there, frozen in his tracks. Hovering in the air in front of him, was his old dragon master, Igneel.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Mon 18 Oct - 15:20:01

Varaug, wasn't one to easily trust, other than Natsu's case. He was still unsure of Iltya. When the rest of the two were sleeping earlier, Varaug commanded his Baalzadeen to summon a shadow-water clone of himself, and his Baalzadeen in their own sleeping areas. They then took off...to the alluring rock.

Varaug was there when Kage opened the Vault of Souls...He was also there when Kage and Midnight fell asleep...

Must we...why can we not keep it for ourselves?, Varaug asked his Baalzadeen.
Such power, if we had, could be taken from us. Would you wish such to happen?
As always Varaug loved his Baalzadeen's advice.

Kage, if he worked for the bad side, but is now trying to shape the world to his own...His true name may change...Now is our chance! Varaug told his Baalzadeen.

Varaug whispered Kage's True Name - that he overheard -, which made him wince, but not wake up. Varaug thought Kage could be a potential ally, so he just pushed Kage deeper into his dreams. Varaug also pushed sleep through Kage's connection to his dragon...that would keep them both asleep.

Varaug walked to Midnight's saddlebags, and took out the scrolls and Eldunari. One by one, he shattered the Eldunari, and burned the scrolls with his strongest magic. Sweating from the stress, Varaug attempted Kage's True Name again, but since he had become a leader himself, his name must've changed...The spell would wear off soon. Varaug flew back to the secret base, and fell asleep, tired.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 18 Oct - 15:44:50

Kage woke up from his deep slumber, and had a terible feeling he had felt a spell keep him asleep and he knew something had happend, He wasn't worried though. he walked to midnights saddle bags and sure enough all of the Eldunari had been detroyed, Kage laughed HAHAHHAhA He had felt another presense nearby and had taken the precation of using magic to make fake copies of everything to put in Midnights saddle bags Were the real ones were kept was a secret only he and Midnight shared....Insanly Kage laughed and then Midnight soothed him.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 18 Oct - 15:53:12

"Where..have..you..been!?" Natsu exclaimed angrily at Igneel. The dragon did not respond, but Natsu could see a little sadness in it's eyes. Igneel then bent his big head over, and with it, touched Natsu's forehead.

Things were flashing before him, spells, techniques, everything, was flowing through his mind. He felt faster and stronger. Igneel removed his snout from Natsu's forehead. Look in my saddlebags, his ancient voice whispered.

While Natsu was opening up Igneel's saddlebags, Igneel had touched Erza upon her brow with on of his talons, and Erza had felt...different. She felt more complete, and she had the same feeling of invulnerability she had when she had gotten the motivation to use dragon magic when Natsu was mortally injured. Maybe, she thought, her mind working furiously.

She then, without moving a muscle, had lifted up have boulders laying on the ground. It then had completely dawned on her. Igneel gave me his ability to use dragon magic at will! She turned to see Natsu walking back, arms full with scrolls. After hurriedly stuffing them in Erza's saddlebags, Natsu turned his attention back to Igneel, who had his legs bent, ready to fly. What're you-

Goodbye, Natsu, Erza.
Without another word, Igneel took off, leaving Erza and Natsu in complete ignorance.

Last edited by Fallen Elf on Mon 18 Oct - 16:24:53; edited 1 time in total
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 18 Oct - 16:09:46

Kage continued to laugh, he was doing that a lot lately. Midnight Turned a great Black eye on him and spoke, as he so Rarly spoke, Kage listened. " You need to clear your head kage we have a lot of riders who are very suspicious of you, we should leave"
Kage didn't want to though, this was his home. " I will stay and fight I may not be the best person but I have only two things I care about You and My home, If they try and take that from me they will all die." Kage turned and walked into his house a determined fire in his insane heart.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 18 Oct - 16:14:29

Once Natsu had finally regained his composure, as he was frozen in place for several minutes when Igneel left, he heard an insane laughter that sent a chill down his spine. He turned his head towards the house. Kage...What shall we do about him?

Nothing unless he makes the first move. If he does, his dragon will taste my fang and he shall taste your sword. With our new powers, I feel incredible.

Don't get cocky, but yes, we will wait until he makes a move. He can't hope to beat three dragons and riders.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 18 Oct - 16:20:25

Kage was Inside the house now moving about placing wards around himself and midnight, he had no wish to fight but he wanted to be ready for one. " Are life has become Interesting Midnight." The dragon looked at him and yawned. Kage drew Pheonix from it's sheath on his back The blade gleamed wickedly wanting to make corpses, " Not yet phoenix not until I am sure they are a threat." Kage walked outside he had gatherd the real Eldunari and scrolls from there hiding places He put some of them on his person and some on Midnight. He jumped on Midnights back and they launched into the sky hovering over Kages house.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Mon 18 Oct - 16:23:39

Varaug felt a great sense of accomplishment that morning, after he had destroyed the Eldunari...

A darkness filled Varaug's head...it was numbing him...It burned so much, it wouldn't stop...No, this was not his usual craving for a heart...It was...the...

It's the Calling!, Varaug's Baalzadeen completed his thought.

Without another word, Varaug awoke, and flew to his home town. On the way, he slew three people, a family, in a village and devoured their hearts, Life-Blood essence steaming his body. He and his Baalzadeen flew on to his home town...where the Ceremony would take place.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 18 Oct - 16:30:12

Kage continued To hover with Midnight. He laughed waiting Hahahahah. he continued to wait he could feel The minds of the Eldunari Powering him as he waited he read some scrolls and was strengthened by there knowledge. If the riders attacked him they would be surprised at how powerful he was.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 18 Oct - 16:32:47

Natsu saddled Erza and they wordlessly flew back to their base. Once in, Erza went to the dragonhold, and Natsu went to the training room, hoping to find Iltya or Varaug there.

Varaug isn't here, Natsu, Erza notified him.

What? How do you know?

His dragon is no where in the keep, so I can only assume they went somewhere.

Ask Saoirse, she may know what's going on.

She's asleep, was Erza's answer.

We'll have to wait then, because both Iltya and Saoirse are asleep.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Mon 18 Oct - 16:33:23

Varaug flew on, to his home town, realizing he had left Iltya alone, and Natsu was nowhere to be seen...This is more important, he thought.

Flying through the night as a silhouette with his Baalzadeen, they got closer and closer, and the dark buzzing in his ear continued to grow.

This is good...Very good..., his Baalzadeen said.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 18 Oct - 16:39:05

Kage was tiread of waiting but he continued to read scrolls and gather his Energy. He hoped he wouldn't have to Fight. He may have to though so he was ready. He continued to laugh and Midnight soothed him.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Mon 18 Oct - 16:39:27

Iltya woke up suddenly, after she felt a destruction and another Greater presence, which was going away now. She also noticed Varaug has left their base "Saoi.." She stopped in the mid-sentence as she noticed Saoirse wasn't here. Now she remembered she put up a spell before, to hide their presence. She decided to keep it up though and went outside, where it was still raining. Time to do some magic

She drew her sky blue, clutched it in one hand and rose both of her hands up to the sky. She started muttering a long spell to herself...after a few minutes she called forth a cyaclone and multiple tornados. The wind got wild round her and the lightning looked untamed but it was being tamed by Iltya. Saoirse silently joined her, but Ildya refused her help and hinted she should practice her own ability in magic as well.

While Iltya was calling the ultimative storm, making it spin all around her, Saoirse started to summon all her strength and energy and when ready she just waited for her moment.

Iltya released the ultimative storm leting it charge all around the place, still being carefull to not destroy their base. She was also far enough from the rider's place they've just been to recently.

The storm was being unleashed and Iltya loved the feeling of being inside something so wild and being able to control it. She felt invincible right now. She didn't even twitch when a thunderbolt stroke her. It was just for a second but it was magnificent.

After the great destruction she left the storm go away to some other far off place, while losing its power.

It was Saoirse's turn now. She used her power to renew the whole environment, making it the same as before but still doing it better, the trees were taller, thicker and younger, making the earth softer cleaning all the dirt and any ounce of pollution there was before, if any, the air clearer the smell sweeter and a soft, friendly breeze going around.

Iltya nodded to Saoirse, satisfied with their work, everything looked...it was just impossible to describe the beauty of their creation.

That was some good practice, but I feel tired already. We need to do something like this every once in a while. Started Iltya.

Well I was thinking to ask you about the rock we saw at that rider's house, but it doesn't matter now since it was destroyed, so let's just go sleep. Answered Saoirse.

But Iltya had another idea No not yet. We have sharpened our minds but let's get some physical practice.

Like in the old good times? Asked Saoirse

Iltya smiled Of course

Iltya put her sword back where it belonged -deciding to fight with her bare fists to not take any risks to her dragon- and dropped herself into the fighting stance.

Saoirse got ready to and they clashed together, evenly matched because of their training together. Saoirse could win easily if she would use her spikes, tail, flight or fire but all she used were her claws, agility and swiftness.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 18 Oct - 16:43:15

Kage swung his sword and practiced some ariel combat. He then landed with Midnight and went to sleep intending a small nap, He though it would be awhile before the riders came.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 18 Oct - 16:46:24

Natsu heard a bang, and, amused, informed Erza, Iltya and Saoirse are awake.

Natsu then paused, speechless. The entire environment around him had changed into a lustrous forest. "Amazing...," he gasped. Natsu then sprinted around the new "green" base, looking for Iltya. He found her in the training room sparring with Saoirse. He sat down, watching Iltya jump around quickly, and even Saoirse's speed was very impressive.

He decided to wait until they finished to ask them where Varaug was.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 18 Oct - 16:55:45

Kage continued to sleep.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Mon 18 Oct - 17:26:05

Varaug, and his Baalzadeen, were getting close...to their destination. Varaug then merged his mind completely with his Baalzadeen's letting their essence flow into each other...His mind grew, with the new killing intent, and calculating stance. His baalzadeen grew some of Varaug's personality, and they basked in each other's minds while they flew.

An arrow! Varaug's Baalzadeen snatched the arrow out of the arrow, at the same second Varaug saw it, since their mind was merged as one...Varaug growing insane with this deep relationship flew the archer up to their faces...Eyes level, mask on. The archer's eyes were brave, and bright with courage, and strength. Never having fought before together, his Baalzadeen's hand guiding his.

Drawing on the power of undeath, Varaug wreathed his hand in black, crackling energy. With a diabolical laugh, he stiffened his hand and slowly ran it down the man's chest, splitting it open as he did so. With expert touch, Varaug ripped apart his innards, causing a maximum of horrifying pain, and, enjoying the spectacle of the man writhing and screaming in agony, Varaug then ripped out his sternum and drove it through his splayed body, pinning him until death. He and his Baalzadeen had reached a new level of power, but there was still more needed...

After two more hours they arrived at their desination...--home--.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 18 Oct - 17:35:52

Kage woke. He had sensed a huge sensation of power being used but it was far of and he didn't care much. Kage was tired of waiting if the riders were here he wanted this over with, he calledn upon his power and called upon an ultimate storm, lightning crackled and thunder boomed, tornadoes started to descend from the clouds, the earth started to rumble. Kage jumped onto Midnights back and launched into the air hovering there, he was protected from the storm since he was it's master. He hoverd and continued to wait.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next