Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

+3
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Night Angel Kage
Spartan
7 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 17 Oct - 20:06:35

Varaug replied to Natsu, Yes, I can hear that, I'm in a convenient location. Who knew my Baalzadeen can assist me in masking our presences...

Varaug snickered, and said mentally to his Baalzadeen, You're more helpful than I thought...What's she speaking of...revenge? Interesting.

Getting, impatient and bored he dropped down from his vantage point - a tree near the two other riders. Walking towards them he started speaking, "Yeah, you can join us. I'm getting tired, let's find shelter..."
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 17 Oct - 21:20:33

Natsu switched to the Ancient Language to ensure the truth, and promised, "Neither me or my my dragon mean you and Saoirse any harm or trickery, and I was not, nor do I know anyone who might be, the killer of your family and dragon's relatives. I empathize with you, as my mom was killed when I was four years old, and my dad is either hidden, or dead as well."

Don't you think you're telling a bit much? said Erza who was surprised.

There aren't a lot of people I can relate to, and besides, if she's going to tell us what happened to her family, why shouldn't we do the same?

I agree.

"Me and my friend are going to find shelter soon. We will watch quietly during this war so both sides get tired, and then strike." Natsu looked around. "Anyways, yeah you can join us. I'm getting tired as well, let's go find shelter."
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sun 17 Oct - 21:55:50

Kage watched the ongoing fighting with Amusement he had just decided that he would work alone now and that he didn't care who would win and screw Inito. He turned around and said to his men who were ever so patiently waiting his orders.

Midnight turned his great black head and stared out at the men. Kage said, " You may join me as my first recruits in a new army or I and Midnight will kill you all, if you do join me you must swear oaths in the Ancient language, if you don't well you know what will happen." after a while the men had decided to join Kage and they all swore fealty to him In the Ancient Language. So Kage turned from the fight and walked off the men closely behind him. Kage laughed as he saw Riders and Dragons destroying eachother. They would kill them selves and there would be nothing left HAHAHHA he would head to his castle which was hidden away In the Rock of kuthian.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 17 Oct - 22:12:35

The three dragons and riders were flying around the Beor Mountains, looking for a base. They had placed spells over themselves that bent the light to make them look invisible, and they had hid their minds. Natsu yelled over the winds, "So we'll find a good cave, and start from there. We can do some magical trick to make a secret panel inside the cave that leads to a base we can start building. There!" yelled Natsu as he pointed to a nice sized cave.

Natsu and Erza immediately started construction. Due to a long-worded spell that used energy contributed by the diamonds on Natsu's belt, the secret panel was made quicker than any of them had imagined. Varaug had then went to Dras'leona to find some furniture.

Natsu used magic to smooth out the walls and floors inside the secret base, and then, sharing energy with Erza, Iltya, and Saoirse, had crafted several large huts using magic. "Magic is so helpful," Natsu had laughed to himself. It would take many men and human magicians weeks to do what the six of them had did in hardly more than an hour. Varaug had come back with several beds, lots of pillows, several tables, chairs, and even a mobile oven and microwave. It had taken him a few trips to carry the supplies. "Damnation! How much money do you have?" Natsu exclaimed.

"Who says I bought it?" Varaug answered with a mischievous smile. "I'm just kidding. I had a house of my own, you know. I did, however, have to buy some more beds and pillows.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 17 Oct - 22:26:15

Inside their new shelter, after Natsu and Iltya had gone to their own areas, Varaug started cleaning his daegger of the blood when he "bought" the supplies. If he got caught he could justify it with the fact that they were men of Inito's, and that they were really fun. As well, his Baazladeen was missing the normally daily bloodshed that he oh so loved...As well, Varaug had to hide one of his...secrets...that he ate mortal hearts, for essence and powers to fuel his Baalzadeen, live daegger, and own body.

Varaug, took the mortal heart...still beating, as blood dripped from a small dent in the side...Stuffing the whole thing into his mouth, and barely chewing he swallowed it, and felt the warm, power flooding his body, and watched his Daegger's one eye, and his Baalzadeen's two eyes light up...Blood that was on the floor was easily cleaned with a simple spell.

Last edited by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata on Sun 17 Oct - 22:35:21; edited 1 time in total
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 17 Oct - 22:30:13

OOC- Name is Iltya, and that's a damn right creepy secret you have there Blodh. Razz Just don't reveal it to us, or ever eat, a heart in front of me. Thanks. Lol pale
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Sun 17 Oct - 22:32:26

OOC - Yeah, I just like my character calling her Ilt, since even IRL I have problems remembering that name...And don't eat a heart in front of you? Will do...or won't do.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 17 Oct - 22:33:57

OOC-Yeah, I mean it'd be weird if we're walking down the road and you suddenly hop on a mortal stranger and poke a hole in his chest and suck his heart through. Ok, enough OOC, I wanna continue with the story, when someone posts...
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sun 17 Oct - 22:37:13

When Kage and his small Army started walking through the Boer Mountains he sensed a ton of magic a foot so he used a spell that would tell him if there were people around, there were not just that there were Dragons as well. Kage cursed this was the only path to the rock. It was to dangerous to bring his small army with him, which presented a problem for what he had planed. He didn't want to but it had to be done, if meant him getting to the rock then it was a small price to pay, he waved his hand at the army and they all dropped dead, oh working for Inito had it's perks all of the Energy he was given, it was easy to kill all of them. He moved on he would encounter the Riders and there Dragons but he had a plan. This plan may involve him working on these riders sides but so be it if it worked..
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 17 Oct - 22:38:27

As the three riders and dragons left the cave to go hunt, Natsu felt a wave of death to the north.

"Damn, someone's here. You guys feel that?"

Both Iltya and Varaug nodded, remaining silent.

Who do you think it is? Natsu asked Erza.

There was magic at use, and just as he, yes it's a male, opened his mind to use magic, I could tell it was a rider and dragon.

"Ok, there's another dragon and rider around. Be on your guard." Natsu raised his hand and, keeping his mind shut as he always practiced, created a barrier of fire that consumed his body, which didn't hurt him do to his complete resistance of fire.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sun 17 Oct - 22:42:36

Kage and Midnight walked on he felt the three riders and prepared to act as nice and cheerful as possible As they came into view.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 17 Oct - 22:47:27

As Natsu, Iltya, and Varaug walked up to the rider and dragon, Natsu noticed that the rider had a very cheerful look on him, but Natsu didn't buy it that much, because it didn't go with the rider's soulless eyes.

"Who are you?" Natsu asked cautiously. He then looked down and was immediately startled to see tens of dead bodies on the ground. One more, with more sterness, Natsu repeated himself, "Who are you?"
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sun 17 Oct - 22:51:41

"Kage is my Name and my Dragon is Midnight." "These soldiers were Inito's I used to work for Inito but I didn't like his methods So I went of on my own he doesn't know yet and for now it will stay that way, I look cheerful because I am glad that I got to take out a bunch of Inito's men, Anyway who are you and your dragon's?"Kage thought to himself that they weren't buying the cheerful act so he would revert to just himself for now but he wasn't going to harm them they could be helpful.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 17 Oct - 23:01:43

"My name is Natsu, and my dragon's name is Erza," he pointed to a red dragon. "This is Varaug and his dragon, and this is Iltya and Saoirse," he pointed to each one as he spoke their names. He looked at the men's armor and noticed that they indeed were men of Inito's, due to their insignia. He can be trusted, for now, Natsu noted to Erza, Iltya, and Varaug.

"We're on our own as well, trying to find our own way, and we were flying through the Beor Mountains, looking for a shelter." Natsu only spoke the half-truth, that they indeed were looking for a shelter, but he didn't mention that they had found it.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sun 17 Oct - 23:06:25

Hmm well he needed to get to the rock of kuthian. He would say that he needed to go to a house that he had set up in The boars and they were welcome to come if they wanted. He would take them to a house he had set up near Kuthian and then after he had shown a measure of hospitality he would send them on there way. He had no wish to kill them unless they got in his way, if he killed them they couldn't take out Inito witch is what he wanted. " I am heading toward house I have built in the boars you are welcome to accompany me it is big enough for all of us and there is shelter for you Dragons and mine as well."
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 17 Oct - 23:12:46

Natsu's everday grin had returned to his face. "That would be sweet, but not to stay, just a visit. We need to build a house for ourselves as well."
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sun 17 Oct - 23:14:51

Great he thought, he was hoping that he would say no and Kage would be on his way. "fallow me then and you can tell me somewhat of how you came to be in the boars, and maybe some of your other travels."
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 17 Oct - 23:21:43

"The three of us all met at the battle that is going on now. We decided were were tired of this war, and we joined up with each other. We, unlike those fools fighting that battle, realized that the good and the evil are never going to quit skirmishing, no matter what you do, short of destroying the world, so we joined up to end this war, and end all wars. After talking to each other, we flew to the Beors to find a home. What about you?"
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sun 17 Oct - 23:26:07

Ah he though well they weren't in it for gain and that means they might not kill Inito, he would worry over this later. " most of the same I saw Inito doing terrible things and I wanted out, I have done things in my life terrible thing almost as terrible as Inito and I don't regret it, but from now on I wish to make my own way and path not listen to him, So I decided to come to the Boar's and was met with those soldiers back there, working for Inito had it's perks and I easily dispatched them."

Kage was accomplished at lying but mostly telling the truth what he just said was proof of that.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Sun 17 Oct - 23:49:24

"Inito's all yours," Natsu said, amused. It's obvious Kage wanted to kill Inito, and Natsu gained some more respect for him because of that. "We're all in this, and we're going to end this."

Agreed, Erza concurred.

Natsu could see a large house in the distance. "I'm going to assume that's your house?" Natsu knew it was, but what really caught his eye was an oddly shaped Rock fifty yards from Kage's house.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Sun 17 Oct - 23:54:01

He could see Natsu eying Kuthian he hoped the rider didn't take a to terrible interest. so they didn't want to kill Inito to bad. " yes that's my house we should be there in 30 minuets and then you all can rest." Kage killing Inito wasn't a bad Idea though.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 18 Oct - 0:03:07

"Nah, we'll just hang around for a few minutes and then leave. We have a lot to do. Though, if you are going to try to kill Inito, I'm going to advise you to be careful. He's extremely powerful."

They flew in silence for almost half an hour and then descended down to Kage's house.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Mon 18 Oct - 0:18:33

Be careful of course he would advise him to do that. No he would let this war blow over first then if Inito was stillaround he would kill him. " thank you for the warning, I know how powerful Inito is I used to work for him, Also You can come in if you like or leave either one." If they left he would go straight to Kuithian and start planning what to do next."
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Mon 18 Oct - 1:09:01

"You can do what you want, considering me, as long as you aren't the one I'm searching for and aslongasyou don't plan to betray or trick us . And I think I will stick to those two so if they decide to stay I stay too, but if they decide to leave, I'll leave." Was all Iltya said.

Saoirse was in cheerfull mood Oh i see, so you decided it's better to work together with them in a situation like this. Well I agree to that.

Yes.Let us just hope something unpredictable doesn't happen.

Iltya and Saoirse were waiting for Natu's and Varaug's answer.
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Mon 18 Oct - 9:34:03

"We'll leave," Natsu said.

When the three dragons and riders turned around Natsu stole one last glance at the oddly-shaped rock, then sped up.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next