Alagaesia Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

+3
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Night Angel Kage
Spartan
7 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG - Page 8 Empty Re: DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 16:52:40

"Or, we can all go to Inito's castle and face off against Bertran and Vlad. So, which idea should we do?"
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG - Page 8 Empty Re: DRAGON RIDER WARS! Official RPG

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 16:54:28

Kage walked into the castle and there before him sitting on his twisted throne sat Inito. Kage thought to himself that he would probably need help. He drew Phoenix the blade of life and death and thought it ironic at the moment what he had named his blade.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage
I am the Off Topic Mod! Off With Thine Head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 16:58:53

"It's settled. Me and Varaug will storm the castle, and Iltya and Alleria will attack the rest of Inito's squads and riders. Good luck to you two. I'm going to teleport me, Erza, Varaug, and his Draegon to the castle. Remember to keep in mental connection. Good luck."

With a flash of red light, Natsu, Varaug, and their dragons teleported to the castle.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 17:01:50

Kage looked at Inito and wonderd how he had come so far. No matter he would kill this Fallen God and then go to the baors were he would live in peace. He was to deep in thought to notice the other riders appear beside hin.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 17:04:35

"Damned fragile teleportation," Natsu growled as he unknowingly had teleported himself to Inito's throne room.

Natsu grabbed Varaug while Erza grabbed his Draegon and the four teleported out of the room to another.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 17:04:39

"So Iltya Shall we Find some of Initios Units?" with a smirk on her face see heads for the DragonHold "Where did you end up going anyways?"
* Is every thing in place?* she queried Talos
* Yes everything is in place this is the third time you've asked me!*
with an even bigger Smile on her face she hopped on to talos and waited for Iltya
Drekea
Drekea
The Mr. Rogers of this Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 17:06:51

Kage was still thinking about his life when a bolt of lightning headed toward him. Without to much thought he deflected it making it shatter a hole in the wall not to far away.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 17:36:33

OOC: guys? anyone going to post?
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Vervada Tue 19 Oct - 17:47:38

Iltya answered: Yes let's go. Shall we teleport, appearing in mid of them or fly and kill most of the soldiers from air?

OOC: next time I'll be able to post will be tomorrow past 5pm (+1 time zone), and whatever you decide(to fly or to teleport) just take my rider and her dragon with you lol
Vervada
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Tue 19 Oct - 18:05:34

OOC: lol ok

IC: "Lets kill them from the Air, Put a little fear in there Hearts"
Talos Launched into the air with Iltya and her dragon in toe
They Found a alarge group of Initios Units Attacking a small Village
"Lets get rid of these Scum" Alleria yelled over the whipping winds
they both dove, firing arrows and Using Magic in a deadly combination
by the time they had reached the ground half of the Enemy layed dead
in puddles of there own blood... the rest of the Village was cleared in
meer minutes,
"Well shall we continute to the main body of his troops?" Iltya askes
Alleria simply turned smiled and Leapt back into the air on talos
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 19:27:50

Natsu and Varaug had split up, each looking for the two riders. The palace is big, Natsu gasped. He and Erza were each flying individually as fast as they could, but Bertran and Vlad were nowhere in sight.

As he got to an area where the tiled floor forked, he heard the unmistakable sound of an arrow hurtling towards him from behind. He turned in midair and caught the arrow, and looked just in time as a volley of arrows flew from the same direction. He breathed in deeply, and released a huge torrent of fire, incinerating the arrows. Erza had corkscrewed to avoid an arrow, and now they faced whatever was in the direction the arrows came from.

It happened very fast. A huge black dragon darted towards him and Erza with a rider on back. Natsu barely turned to avoid the blow, and hovered in midair.

"What is your purpose here, rider?" Bertran said, empathizing the last word with disgust.

"I'm here to do my job, given to me by myself. I'm going to kill you."

Bertran and Ash darted towards him as fast as they could go. Natsu was ready for this however, and when they neared him, he raised a hand and tentacles of lightning surrounded his body, which Ash had tried to ram. The electricity stunned Ash, and while he was paralyzed, Natsu pointed a finger and Bertran, who flew off of Ash as if thrown by a giant.

While Ash was stunned, Erza took the time to call upon dragon magic, and pillar-shaped walls shot up from the ground and knocked Ash, even as big as we was, off balance.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blodh Eldrvarya Gata Tue 19 Oct - 19:59:54

Varaug felt the presence of a dark rider, attacking Natsu, but he couldn't turn back now. Why not? Vlad stood right in front of him, blade drawn, dragon circling.

Varaug hid his Daegger's presence, and left it behind Vlad, ready to strike at any moment, but attempting to get a good shot. Vlad lunged at Varaug with his sword, cutting into his skin, but Varaug caught the blade with his hand, harming himself at the same time, and drew his two-handed as quickly as possible. Holding his two-hand in one hand, he forced the daegger through Vlad's heart, from behind, killing him instantly.

Varaug turned around at the right second, he finally realized that he felt no pain when his daegger sliced through Vlad. Turning around he caught Vlad's first jab on his two-hand, but caught the second jab with his...arm. Blood stunned him, he wasn't used to bleeding from an opponent's attack.

At the side, Varaug's Draegon fought Vlad's dragon. His longer claws, and spined back, helped protect him and fight back. It seemed his Draegon was doing better than he was. His Draegon, and his Daegger were made out of the same essence...after 7 years of having his dragon, when it started transforming one day, he just saw the Daegger near it.

Do it!, his Draegon called out.

Varaug forced his Daegger into his Draegon's chest, and it cut through his body, blooding spurting everywhere -but, no pain came from his Draegon's connection. Its...right arm turned into a sword.

Continuing with Vlad, Varaug slashed his exposed right arm, as Vlad was wondering what happened. It cut deep, and made Vlad drop his weapon. Varaug dropped from the pain. Vlad took this chance, to take the blade with his left arm, and cut at Varaug. Varaug screamed from the pain, but slashed superficially into Vlad's leg. The pain stung him ----the pain...he couldn't stop the spell mid-fight...the pain...dissapeared...He felt no fear for death anymore, just...Apathy. The pain stopped hurting him, and he slashed towards Vlad's head. Vlad caught it with his blade, but the two-hand wouldn't be denied, and cut it in half. Varaug then in a swift motion, cut cleanly through Vlad's torso causing his blade to sap Vlad's energy at the same moment. Varaug quickly, stuck his hand through the cut, causing Vlad to scream more. Varaug then grasped Vlad's heart with his palm, and squeezed, causing Vald to writhe with utter pain. Varaug dragged his nails across Vlad's heart, causing holes to make Vlad falter. The falter slowed his Dragon down and Varaug felt his Draegon rip into the other dragon with its arm, and take out its heart of hearts. His Draegon then finished it off, and stored the heart in its second stomach. Varaug, deciding to finish the job ripped Vlad's heart clean out, and consumed it without biting the heart at all.

Varaug snicked to himself, and continued on, like nothing happened with his Draegon, attempting to find Natsu.
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata
Blodh Eldrvarya Gata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 21:13:12

As Ash was knocked down by the pillars, Erza tackled him into a wall. She then began clawing at his belly and pits, the two most unprotected areas on a dragon.

Natsu dashed through the air and tried to stab Bertran who knocked the sword aside with a flick of his wrist. Bertran lunged forward, kicking off the wall for extra support and speed. Natsu slammed the flat end of his sword against the hilt of Bertran's sword, sending it flying.

Bertran kicked Natsu away, and they collided onto the ground. Bertran lifted his hand up, and his sword instantly returned, and he charged, swiping at Natsu's chest. Natsu was extremely careful to block the swipe, as he had his chest hadn't healed from an old scar. Bertran then lunged at Natsu's feet, and Natsu jumped and threw a leg down to trap the sword. Natsu tried to stab Bertran in the heart, but Bertran caught Natsu's sword in his hand, and then pushed forward hard, breaking Natsu's wrist.

Ignoring a surge of pain, Natsu growled and dropped his sword. Bertran picked his up, and lunged for Natsu's neck. Natsu dropped low and sweeped Bertran's legs out from under him, and brought his leg up and brought his leg down as hard as he could on Bertran's stomach.

Ash had released a huge torrent of black fire to Erza, who twisted in the air to avoid it, but before she could face Ash, he had tackled her and threw her to the floor. After a heavy impact, she quickly steadied herself on her feet. Ash dived down, ready to end her life. Erza called upon dragon magic and a pillar of earth shot up and hit Ash in the jaw, breaking it in three places. Erza then tackled Ash to the ground, and with a roar, decapitated him.

Before Natsu could finish the kick, Bertran had tripped him to the ground, and kicked him in his stomach, sending Natsu skidding across the ground. Bertran slowly got up, and recovered his sword. In a quick motion, Bertran leaped over to Natsu and swiped at his shoulder, drawing heavy blood. Natsu tried to kick Bertran, but he was too slow, and Bertran caught the kick, and picked Natsu up and brought him down on his knee. Natsu yelled in pain.

I'm going to die, I'm going to die..., he moaned, but suddenly he felt himself hit the ground with a small force, and watched Bertran hop away quickly. Natsu looked at his body, and saw the familiar glow. His transformation had begun again.

Last edited by Fallen Elf on Wed 20 Oct - 0:27:36; edited 1 time in total
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Tue 19 Oct - 21:27:55

OOC-I didn't miss much good.

Kage faced Inito he was done thinking. " so it comes down to this, you kept me half insane over the years didn't you Inito?" Kage raised Phoenix and black flames started swirling around the blade as kage ran at Inito...
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Tue 19 Oct - 21:34:57

Natsu stood up, and felt his wrist pop back into place. He slowly walked towards Bertran.

Bertran lunged with his sword, but Natsu kicked it away, and before Bertran could do anything, had blown him away with a gust of magic. Natsu caught up with him in the air and roundhouse kicked him to the ground.

Betran tried to sweep Natsu's legs, but Natsu jumped and kicked Bertran in the face. "It's time to end this." Natsu lifted up his hand, and using his talons, poked a hole in Bertran's chest, piercing his heart.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Wed 20 Oct - 0:00:18

Alleria and Iltya were out numbered by the thousands but that just made it more fun, they had ambushed three of Initos regiments who were moving to reinforce the Castle. Iltya had been knicked when a mans armor had exploded due to one of Allerias spells and Alleria had taken a crossbow bolt to the shoulder but now they stood atop a mount of bodys watching more of Initos Soldiers Approach ...
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Wed 20 Oct - 0:03:45

Before Kage was even near Inito he was blasted with bolts of fire, which his wards easily deflected. Phoenix was met with Inito's blade. Kage couldn't land a hit on Inito the fallen god was GOOD.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Wed 20 Oct - 0:15:20

Natsu grabbed his shoulder, which was still bleeding. "Waise Heil," he murmured. He gasped as he felt the skin close and the bleeding stop. Are you ok, Erza? Natsu asked worriedly.

I have a broken rib, and I can't feel my right wing, she replied softly.

As Natsu ran over to Erza, he felt his transformation disappear, and he collapsed onto the floor.

Natsu! Erza roared!

I'm fine. I just..need...a little...rest...
, and he fell asleep.

Gah! This is no time to be sleeping, one of my ribs is broken and I can't fly. Natsu! [/i]No response, but she knew Natsu was still alive. He was just overly tired. He had strained himself in the battle against Bertran, and without his transformation, he didn't have the energy to stand up.

She couldn't blame him. She had overabused her dragon magic, and now she was extremely low on energy. She could hardly feel the immense pain on every breath she took. If he's going to get a nap, there's no sense why I shouldn't.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her eyes opened slightly, and she looked around. She felt Natsu laying next to her, still asleep, but they were in the dragonhold. What the-

It's all right, she heard Igneel's ancient voice, coming from his Eldunari. You had already used quite a bit of my energy, but I managed to teleport you and Natsu back to your base.

How? You can't use magic at will anymore
, Erza asked.

I can still use magic if I get the motivation. Motivation comes easy when you're as old as me...

Master, why did you give me and Natsu more power
?

I don't want to explain twice, so wait until Natsu awakes, and I'll tell you.

Wordlessly, Erza had drifted back to sleep.

Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Wed 20 Oct - 0:19:14

OOC: wait wait wait Blodh is searching the castle for you.. me and Ver are battling regiments of Initos Soldiers and your naping? Rascal
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Wed 20 Oct - 0:21:01

OOC-I already finished my part. Rascal

Natsu is sleeping because Bertran was really powerful. I had to show Bertran off as powerful because he and Inito are pretty close in power.

IC-Natsu's eyes slowly opened. He yawned, and looked around, and surprisingly he was in the dragonhold. His brain started working..."Varaug!" he yelled.

Erza immediately jumped up, realizing they had left Varaug in the palace. Natsu reached into the energy stocked in the Eldunarya they had kept at the dragon hold, and refilled his energy, and teleported him and Erza to the palace room where he had fought Bertran. The rider and dragon were still on the floor, dead. He looked around, Varaug was no where to be seen.

He decided to wait there for Varaug to appear.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Wed 20 Oct - 0:27:54

Kage dueled Inito The fallen God was blasting Him with power Which Kage's wards blocked but the wouldn't hold for long. Phoenix was swirling with black flames and Kage was surging with Death Magic. Yet no matter how much Kage pummeled the God with Magic that should kill him a thousand times over Inito was surviving. Kage started attacking Inito with an extremely complex flurry of blows each one blocked. nFinally Kage stopped raised his hand and blasted Inito with light Intending to blind him, Inito wasn't blinded at all and tried to blast Kage with pure energy, Kages ward s took care of it. And the fighting continued.

OOC-Can I even kill Inito or make him talk when Shurtugal13 isn't around?
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Wed 20 Oct - 0:28:56

IC: "Are they still In the Castle?" yelled Iltya
"I cant tell they have there minds closed" Alleria Yelled back while Disembowling a Captain
"Im Certain they would help us or atleast let us retreat when they are done" while dodging arrows
"Lets Hope they remember us" as she rolled out of the way of the sword of one of Initos men, The Dragons reenterd the Fray at that point from the rear ripping apart the rear guard and striking terror into the hearts of there next victims
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Elf Wed 20 Oct - 0:30:54

OOC-Talk, yes, kill, no. Inito is the main villain, and, well, a God. Just try to make the fight continue until Shurtugal13 gets back, or just stop posting until he gets back.

@Drekea
Don't take any offense or anything at me not being there. I have to show Bertran off as powerful, and Varaug has to reach Natsu before we can help you.
Fallen Elf
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Drekea Wed 20 Oct - 0:33:14

OOC: lol i know im just adding what would be going around in my head at that point other then Scream
Drekea
Drekea

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Angel Kage Wed 20 Oct - 1:15:16

OOC-Okay then I think I will take a break for awhile. If something comes up where you need me, I'll be around so pm me or something.
Night Angel Kage
Night Angel Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next